ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ok I guess I will give my opinion. Like many others have said. If AVPR was rated PG 13 it would ruin the series because both franchises were meant to be violent and made Rated R. It is bad enough how little gore and violence Anderson made AVP have. It almost seemed as if he was trying to make it seem like a Disney Movie. Thankfully I think the Brothers Strause nailed this the way it was meant to be.

predator_1, Undefined, 16 years ago

I dont hate AVP . Its just that its not realistic.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yes, this topic should be locked, because otherwise it will just be like us discussing something, then predator_1 saying "OK WWWWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT???????????".

Predator_1, there are certain members here who would call you an idiot at this point and would advise you to go right back up the uretra from hence you came, but not me, i don`t say such things! But even so, i would be on their side.

(As for the shit, Bloo, what i meant was OMG I GOT NO MORE SPRITE??? WTF AM I GONA DRINK??? SORRY, I`LL TELL YOU LATER, I AM IN SHOCK NOW!!)

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah, this thread should be lock, because all the opinions of all members has posted

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD/TOPIC, MODERATORS.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

ThankYou thats two other members(DW and the guy above me) who agree tthat this topc should be locked.PLEASE OH GREAT MDS LOCK THIS TOPIC.

predator_1, Undefined, 16 years ago

I agree. Im trying to start all new. Dont be annoying and listen to the rules. Tell me when I mess up.

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

personally i dont think AVP2 will be a letdown.it's too early to tell.its a totally new director,its gonna be rated R!,and a couple of other things.remember the reason AVP was a letdown was cause of the director,and these guys are totally new,we know nothing about them,how much gore they like and their vision of AVP:R.r.plus i heard ppl saying younger audiences are stupid and know nothing about the Predator,well im only 11 and ive been a predator fan since i was 2.seriously wen i was 2 my favgame was Predator and i didnt know what the predator was.now i know all there is to know about it!
so u cant judge ppl by thair age!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

We aren't saying all young people act that way. It's just that 92% of them act that way.

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

well im part of the 8 percent that doesnt