This is a open challenge to Deathdrop and Hunters Moon!!!

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

My clan and I challenge you Deathdrop and your clan to see who and which clan will come back with the most trophies of both Xenos and Rogues...We want to prove our worth so we challenge you to this competition...WHAT SAY YOU?!?!?

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

ghola88, Undefined, 19 years ago

i dont think shadow logs onto this site anymore.
how do i get my sig to work need help.

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.

Hey DD whats up dude...Lets make a personal contest between the two of us(It adds to the excitement of the RPG) I challenge you personally to see who can take the two most sought after trophies in the next RPG...think of it as a Elder to Elder competition...What say you?!?! If anything it will make it more interesting.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

yeah I have a person vendetta with Shadowblade and his clan...if you read the topic Xenomorphs Read this and Fear this it is on page 4 5 or 6 I think it tells about my history with Shadowblade, Quickslash and I forget the other...read it and let me know what you think

predsig.bmp.jpg

Hi!
hows it goin?
fighting us is sucide.

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

i think that xeno thread got del by me not sure but i read in the last RPG that u guy's were a bit funny with each other, if the threads are still here quikly post a reply in one so i can see it

topdogg2.jpg

crazy my baby sister was asmethic sorry cant spell today I am barely awake and there is a wicked bad storm right now which is bad because I live in the lighning strike capital of the world lol...no worries tho...so how long are you going to be away for?

predsig.bmp.jpg

not fighting ghola88 see which clan is more successful in the RPG

predsig.bmp.jpg

Hey TD here is my history with Shadowblade...Ghola88 he does log in from time to time not like the rest of us tho...but I hope you like the history it is been more detailed and revised since the RPG...kinda corny lol...

Shadowblade is my archenemy...thousands of years ago we were a mighty clan the Clan Balatu one of the strongest with the mightest warriors and hunters...Shadowblade was second in command of the clan and Quickslash and myself were is top warriors...he lead a revolt and killed the elder out of joy and I tried to defend the other clansmen he went thourgh and exterminated each and everyone in cold unrelenting blood...Quickslash and I made a stand against him...he was much older, stronger, faster and a better warrior than us but we were about to defeat him....but unknown to me Quickslash made a pact with him just before I was to take his skull Quickslash impaled me with his combistick and He and Shadowblade beat me unmercifully...about to kill me they thought I died and left my broken body to rot not giving me the honor of a proper death...in doing so they robbed me of my honor and for thousands of years I have seen Elders come and go...I was to ashamed to assend but I have assended know and I have but on thing on my mind death I have been training relentlessly...I will slay him and take his broken body as my trophy...I have rebuild Balatu with new bloods and old friends...this will be our finest hour...hope that clears things up...but I think it is a great story...I also must kill Quickslash for betraying me

predsig.bmp.jpg

thats fair play see who gets the most heads, but remember us rogues will be there to

topdogg2.jpg

of course...the Rogues...TD you are the only rogue I wont be actively hunting in the next RPG...of course you are welcome to this friendly competition

predsig.bmp.jpg

na i dont hunt preds but if they get in my way or interfere in my battles then ye i would back hand them but there are some more like shadow blade and quikslash, when dave gets back more idea's will get going

topdogg2.jpg

u told me that before... i need some help on putting on my sig. pLZ HELP!!!

k20 that was a long read did see were u tried to help him with learning the RPG

gholla post up the code ill do it for ya

topdogg2.jpg

yourpictureaddresshere
this is my picture adress:"C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\My Documents\My Received Files\ghola.jpg"

help Shadow learn the RPG?

predsig.bmp.jpg

ye k2o i saw most of that in the RPG, shadow blade is ruthless thats what i like about him but we have'nt realy meet RPG wise

topdogg2.jpg

yeah I fought him in the last one...he beat the hell outta me...lol...i guess history repeats itself for so long before it is changed forever...if ya know what i mean

predsig.bmp.jpg

I like Shadowblade too...he is cool...but his character is the kind you love to hate...thats what makes him so cool i think

predsig.bmp.jpg

gholla u need to upload it go to thisd site upload it when its done there will be a code there then post it in this thread here the link
http://www.imageshack.us/v_images.php
just click on browse on the screen select the image then click upload then post me the code

k20 sos mate i aint trying to confuse u , i read some of the stuff u were talking about and your were showing him how to play the RPG

topdogg2.jpg

oh Shadow he is a new guy in my clan he has never been in one and was confused...so I told him what I knew about it like no cheaping so on and so forth...was I wrong to tell him that? If I was I apologize just want my clansmen to be ready on the 29th for the RPG...hope I didnt do anything wrong...sorry bro

predsig.bmp.jpg