K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

naw TD is the badest of the bad Rogues...I would fight 5 Shadowblades before I fought TD...good thing he is on our side lol

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

o well that was wierd i never checked his profile i just figured he was in hunters moon.

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

LoL you guys might find this funny...but we have come up with some things that we think are pretty cool such as...

Clan Mantra: For Blood and Honor

My Elite Sect: consists of 4 warriors and the first 4 the doctor, P R E D A T O R, Broken Tusk, and Shadow they are known as the GODS OF DEATH

Cast System: We came up with a detailed cast and clystem so if I was to fall the doctor would assume command and so on and so fourth

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

broken tusk seems cool he has the same avp book as me and we both agree that it should have been the movie.

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

yeah he is really cool and I agree with both of you on the book movie idea...he got some bad grades in school and has been grounded from the computer but he is pulling them up and will be back on like he usually is in a few days

predsig.bmp.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

i was gonna be in hunters moon when it first started but never got any confirmation from DD so i took my own route and been there since sometimes in the RPG i will help out DD were possible plus bladewing used to be my right hand man but aint seen the geeza for donkeys

topdogg2.jpg

thats a good chain of command you have there keep up the good work k20 im impressed

topdogg2.jpg

how old is this site?

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

Thanks TD...have you and the other mods come up with a base outline for the RPG or is that confidental?

predsig.bmp.jpg

not sure i have been here about 4 months not sure how long every ones elese though

topdogg2.jpg

its hush hush at the mo need to wait till dave gets back then the ball will start rolloing this time all the mods are gona start of the RPG so every one follows the story and concept

all will be revealed in time my freind

topdogg2.jpg

I am pretty sure it has been here for some time now...I have been here about 2 months maybe a lil longer not sure lol

predsig.bmp.jpg

o ok. but have you heard anything about the rpg like place situation?

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

i had a look ealier i like the star's going across the screen just keep up the work man and get some pic in there

topdogg2.jpg

all will be revealed in time quinn

topdogg2.jpg

man the supense is killing us lol no worries that will make it better tho...wicked wicked cool TD

predsig.bmp.jpg

check my web site TD and tell me what you think not even closes to finished tho.

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

o sorry you guys must have typed the last 5 posts wile i was making that one.

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

lol i know i know trust me not long to go, i happy that every ones getting ready and looking forward to it

topdogg2.jpg

most definately...well hey guys I gotta log for a bit I will be back on later I dont know when exactly but it will be later in the day Florida time...take care everyone...see ya later Quinn and TD...For Blood and Honor

predsig.bmp.jpg