Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

Dave is the alpha alien. His "skull" is worth a HUGE amount of hounor. So would Bug-Hunt's... But I'm not plotting... hehehehehehehehehehe....

deathdrop.jpg

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

I do have a plan of attack for dealing with them and i know you do too...so what will it be...this is another chance to prove your clan is the most powerful or for my clan to prove it is the most deadly...

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

interesting challenge, one that could prove costly for some.......

shadowblade.jpg
i can smell your fear.

Cerrata, Undefined, 19 years ago

Ahhhh K20A2 am i fighting on the Balatu side as i am beiong spotted by them?? Im confused... But i tell you what ill be damned if one of you Xeno's even think u can lay ur greasy claws on K20A2...LET THEM TRY I SAY!!!! THEY CUM OF AGE QUCIK AND DIE JUST AS QUICKLY!!! BRING IT ON XENO'S IM READY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

solo_pred, Undefined, 19 years ago

this will be fun i like killing roughs

(RAV)tracker//tweak, solo pred, i am equiped with light pred armor and one set of wrist blades,2 combi sticks (one acid proof) and a mask. im a yonger pred around 6 ft tall and verry fast sence i have nothing to whey me down (hardly), and im not the strongest but i have some pretty good strangth.i also can go beserk and go on killing sprees.

Cerrata, Undefined, 19 years ago

Righto thank you K20A2 i will bring honor unto our clan...FOR BLOOD AND EVERLASTING HONOR!!!!

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

This RPG is gonna be some trip!

deathdrop.jpg

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

Cerrata you have your chance to prove yourself if you make your first kill in this RPG you will become a full clansmen of Balatu...until then you are Unblooded warrior...I will allow you to have access to the clan but make sure you bring honor to the clan and to your Elders...you are strong yes...but how strong are you...remember it is not only the strongest that are the most powerful it is the wisest that prove to be most powerful...you are now one of us for now prove yourself and you will be one of us forever

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg