Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

ya ill bet that happens were someone comes on and out of nowear he has 1 arm.

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

see ya

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

c ya lataz mate

topdogg2.jpg

so you kill anyone in the rpg?

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

did you go to alien biology at all ?

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

um i think thats alien reserestion but i got it on google seach on imeges

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

but holly cr@p it is alot of work i got to get different people to do reviews and stuff and i still got some alien and all pred stuff left.

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

My clan and I accept this challenge. (Good idea warming up the board for the RPG)

deathdrop.jpg

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

The Challenge has been accepted...the clan with the most trophies at the end of the RPG will win the respect and honor of the other hunters and clan...we look forward to seeing you on the field of battle...We are honored that you have accepted...Deathdrop I bow to you and am humbled by your persence...

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

many thanks DD hope to spark some fervor amounst the members

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

ghola88, Undefined, 19 years ago

yup!
Im going to malaysia to stay in sunway lagoon for a while:).
I was asmethic before.

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.
ghola1mo.jpg

you can join the RPG at anytime just so you know...mayalasia wicked what are you doing out there? I will download MSN so we can chat sorry bro...you live in singapore dont you?

predsig.bmp.jpg

well the secert is out i am a diabetic it really is bad news bears but what are you going to do about it...I can eat and drink what I want because I am on the insulin pump, but last night I was at a buddies of mine house and out of know where my body went ridged as a board which is weird cause I work out at least 4 times a weak and I take Hapkido lessons so I am in good shape I just dont know damn diabetes does this a common cold to me is like having the flu for a normal person but no worries I will get over it and what doesnt kill you makes you stronger

predsig.bmp.jpg

My messenger is msn.

I didnt know u were diabetic, drinkin to much coke?
Hope u get better! If u need help u can email me at [email protected] !
I might not arrive in time for the RPG cause im in malaysia till saturday.

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.
ghola1mo.jpg

how much is davebergs skull worth?

ghola1mo.jpg

an ungodly amount to say the least...sweet sig by the way...dave did a great job

predsig.bmp.jpg

hehe thanks.
Ill try hunt him down and give him something in his head to remember me by!

ghola1mo.jpg

that would be cool but hey I gotta go take my fianace her kneebrace at work and I just got back from the hospital last night I am about to get off...what is your screen name and is it yahoo, MSN, or AOL messenger I will send a messenge a lil later today in a few hours sorry I think I have the flu and it is CR@PPY that is the only way I can describe it without cussing...lol...i think I gave you mine it is Mugen390 on both AOL instant messenger and yahoo messenger same name...I know i am lame...lol...but yeah sorry bro I need to get back to bed...I think I have what daveberg had a few weeks back bad thing is I am a diabetic so it really kicks my @ss big time...I will be on for a few more minutes is that ok bro?

predsig.bmp.jpg

good luck to you I think all the Preds will be looking to do that I hope you get their and let him remember you in the worst way if ya know what I mean...lol

predsig.bmp.jpg

if u want ill chat with u on messenger.
( PLZ )

ghola1mo.jpg