ghola88, Undefined, 19 years ago

thanks

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

na man u got me all wrong, i take my hat of to ya mate i like people like ur self who help others, its all good man chill u aint done nothing wrong

topdogg2.jpg

let me try.

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.

i was in one ages ago with vincevega heated battle it was got to the points were we both dies but due to some people not following the rules i could have collected some heads in the last rpg but sometimes when u get into battle with some one they might be here then go and u get kinda lost happened to me in the last one

topdogg2.jpg

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

sorry I just dont want to make anyone mad...I almost did when I was gone for so long...but cool bro...so any word from dave? Hope he is having a good trip.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

http://img208.exs.cx/img208/4191/ghola1mo.jpg
this is the code.

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

its theres a link in my profile but it is
http://www.freewebs.com/predatorvsalien2/index.htm got to the side into alien bio.

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

post the link again ill check it out

topdogg2.jpg

na if dave comes on here when he's on holiday i will beat him silly he need's a break and i do hope he's having a good time

dont take things personaly k20 know on was mad at you it was just something that stuck out in one of our "meetsing" about the clans not being in use but ur doing a great job mate

topdogg2.jpg

many thanks TD...I agree dave does need a break...he is on here all the time...hope he comes back well rested...well I will make sure this clan keeps getting stronger you can believe me on that

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

hey just a question but I havent seen Deathdrop or Bug-Hunt for quite sometime hope they are doing ok

predsig.bmp.jpg

its good were did that last pic come from were the aliens being taken out of the body??

topdogg2.jpg

im looking foward to the next RPG its gonna be gangsta baby

bug hunts moving house at the mo having slight probs with his pc but he will be here in time as for DD he's normaly here later on
topdogg2.jpg

cool well I hope B-H has more luck moving...I am looking forward to hearing from DD about the challenge for trophies...yeah I cant wait this RPG is going to kick some major @ss hope I get to fight alongside you in this one TD

predsig.bmp.jpg

hopefully every one will be there all the mods, all tha clans and all the members of the board as long as every one follows the rules this will be history in the making

topdogg2.jpg

yes I agree...I know my clan is going crazy...as well as me...it will be a great one...I hope there is a very dramatic ending...I hope that I am there to see it and help make it a great one...I dont plan on dying in this one...well at least not until the end lol but who knows whats going to happen

predsig.bmp.jpg

im goin for sho

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

lol every one dies, have u got ur clan training and are you guys are practicing ? and hows it going in general k20 everything good there?

topdogg2.jpg

we are going to start running combat events in our clan board for the new members the doctor and myself will be training Broken Tusk and Shadow...P R E D A T O R will be helping also...but everything is going great...my clan is pumped and ready for battle...I have one unblooded hunter(Shadow) we want him to blood himself before any major combat takes place...so that is first on our agenda...i am having a blast being the Elder...we are putting together a detailed history...hopefully everyone makes their own and adds to the base history

predsig.bmp.jpg

TD i thought you were in a clan arnt you in hunters moon?

"The B!tch is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg