My Skull

Peterson, Human, 12 years ago

Alright so we had one of these going awhile ago and it generated some decent fun so lets see where this goes!

Rules are simple just defeat another member in a single post saying how you got the skull and that you have the skull in example it could look like this:

Peterson punchs DD in the face and in the confusion DD drops the skull and is out for 1 post. Peterson Takes the skull and runs away!

You maynot knock another player out for more then seven posts!

Let the Game Begin!!!!

Peterson has the Skull!

-Bloo-, Human, 12 years ago

I take your skull and bash you in the head with it.

Then I take the real skull and run away.

OUT BABEH, OUT FOR 1 POST!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO

Deathdrop, Human, 12 years ago

Deathdrop smacks you in the face with a cod (which sounds like a horrible sexual euphemism, but isn't), cuasing you to flip backwards and hit the Giving Tree. The tree, finally sick of all humanity's bullshit, uses it's roots to absorb the fluids from your body. The skull is lost in the fray, and I catch it.

MY SKULL!

I hit DD with my car whilest laughing aimlessly to myself before pick up the skull and teleporting to the mountains in my fortress!

Out my good sir for 1 post

MY SKULL!!!!!

FireHunter, Human, 12 years ago

FireHunter pulls out the infamous og stick, dramatic music play and a large sonic boom sends Peterson flying into a nuclear reactor, which explodes and the resulting mushroom cloud appears in the shape of a skull. Meanwhile the skull had been pulled towards FireHunter and into his hands. The og stick is also to blame for the inexplicable absence of Peterson's fortress, and also for the inexplicable appearance of a nuclear reactor.

MY SKULL (Peterson, you're out for 5 due to radiation sickness and the need to pull yourself together.... Literally)

Kidd, Human, 12 years ago

Appears in front of Firehunter with the Big Bad Wolf standing right beside him.
Dumbfounded by how a fairy-tale creature is with the marine, Kidd gives the Wolf the que.
"...I'll Huff, then I'll Puff, and I will Blow You Out!"
With a mighty exhale, Firehunter's spark is extinguished. Both individuals watches as Firehunter panics to get his eternal fire lit back up. During the Hunter's panic, Kidd scoops up the skull, knocks out the wolf, and runs.

My Skull!
Firehunter is Out for Two Turns to get reignited.

I backhand all yo bitch-asses and skullfuck you through yo asses the wrong way!

Somehow, that gets me the skull, and you're out for half a post, I guess.

By the way, holy shit, it's Kidd and Firehunter! Unless you've been here longer than I'm remembering, then, holy shit, I need to get back in the looooop.

Deathdrop, Human, 12 years ago

You get back in the loop, which takes you back through time to when you were born. You collide with your own infant self, causing temporal holes.

From these holes come magical Jesus monkeys filled with jam. Conscripted into their army, you have no choice but to help them hunt down and destroy every single PP&J sandwich in existence, which doesn't leave you enough time to watch the skull.

My ancestor, Death P. Dropington III, steals it and puts it in a safe deposit box. Years later, I get it out.

MY SKULL!

Waralien, Human, 12 years ago

While walking out of the safe deposit box, Deathdrop notices a shiny coin on the floor. Stooping down to pick it up, he notices that the coin reads "Don't look up"

Taking no hint at the advice given, he looks up only to see a smiling Waralien smirking at him holding what appears to be the very safe deposit box he emptied.

Stuffing Deathdrop in it, War takes the skull and strolls away.

DD out for one

My Skull

I gain super magical powers from being sucked by several black holes at the same time and force-grope the skull with the back of my eyes. It's so powerful a grip that the skull is actually vacuumed in through my eyes and becomes one with my own skull.

So then I cut my head off to gain the skull, which is what any sane person would do...

Due to you running around now headless i simply trip you and take the skull and your head before putting on a pair of 3-D Glasses and Jumping into a time machine and going back in time before your family ever exsisted!!!!

Out for two posts so you can screw your head on and learn how to time travel!

While Peterson time travels, he fails to notice that he has a passenger aboard. War swipes the skull and pushes Peterson into an unknown time period. Unfortuatly Peterson grabbed War too and both get sucked in.

Both awake dazed in what seemed like the Jurassic period. War again tries to grab the skull but both Peterson and the skull get snatched by Pterodactyl.

Pterodactyl's skull

Gaunt, Human, 12 years ago

The Pterodactyl flys majesticly through the air only to overlook the fact that it is swooping closer and closer into the jaws of a Tryranosaurus-rex.

Gaunt swiftly pounces upwards, gashing the Pterodactyl in the face and knocking the Skull out of it's mouth. He then flips himself backwards just in time, avoiding the jaws of his new pet Tyranosaurus-rex, Steven, who swallows the Pterodactyl whole.

Gaunt lands ontop of the Skull, picks it up in his tail and rides of on Steven into the sunset.

HELL YEAH!, I'M A RIDIN A DINOSAUR!!!

MY SKULL!!!

As guant is riding into the sunset, Peterson now recovering loads a missle launcher and locks on to both guant and the dino.pulling the trigger the missle detonates killing the dino and guant and the skull fall to the ground. Once impact and re entry to the ground has been made Peterson casually walks over to guant kicks him in the head and takes the skull.

MY SKULL

GAUNT!!! (G-A-U-N-T) Looks onwards in confusion at Peterson who is tripping out over shooting a fellow dino rider named 'Guant'.

Gaunt rides on with the skull, leaving Peterson dancing around the body of the unconcious 'Guant' stroking a potato, which he continually calls and has convinced himself is 'The Skull'.

MY SKULL!

An abrupt case of mistaken identity Peterson.

OCC: My bad i was really tired when I typed it out sorry bro.

Realising that he is now holding a potato peterson smashes it angerly and gets into a Cobra assault copper and starts chasing after the real gaunt firing several hellfire missiles until finally one hits the dino causing gaunt to fall to the ground.
Once Gaunt hits the ground peterson lands his copper and walks over to gaunt and smacks him around for a few minutes before taking he real skull and getting back into his helicopter and flying away.

MY SKULL!

With my magic flight abilities and total invincible powers, I shoot straight for you in the air and a Micheal Bay-splosion engulfs the entire North West in a kill ball of detonated explodium.

The skull, on the other hand, is nowhere to be seen, so I spend three decades scavenging the wasteland until I find seven pieces of the My Skull which I morph back together and ride into the sunset backwards with my maroon pony in grizzly bear's battle armour. (Unrelated note: Flock tells me I spelled 'armor' wrong.)

My skull!

Gaunt bursts out of Bloo's Maroon pony, inadvertantly crashing head first into the ground, taking Bloo down with him.

The body of the Maroon pony tumbles forwards off a cliff, dragging Bloo with it and leaving the Skull behind.

Gaunt picks up the Skull and looks over the cliff to see Bloo, crushed underneath his pony on the sunny beach below.

MY SKULL!!!

Digitalfeared, Human, 12 years ago

I impale Gaunt with my four arms and my tail, then bite your brains out. I search the corpse, pick up the skull, and kill three random predators.

MY F**KING SKULL!!!!

666, Human, 12 years ago

666 sees Digitalfeared killing the 3 Predators who were in fact his bros. Digitalfeared, at that moment, realizing what he had done, hit the ground crying, but also knowing that it would do him no good. 666 walks up and slowly rips his skull from his body. 666 then put it down and crushes it into a very fine powder with his foot. Takes Skull and leaves.

MY SKULL.

Digitalfeared OUT FOR 7 TO WAIT FOR REBIRTH (though he hopes it won't happen!!!)

Waralien jumps out from a bush and grabs 666 dragging him back to his fellow xeno and forces an apology from both before using the skull as a 6 iron and sending him flying for two posts.

666 out for two

My skull