Hunter_Predator, Human, 12 years ago

Shoots Gaunt with a nerf gun and bats you down with a baseball bat. Takes the skull pieces from you both and drags you both into a garbage dumpster. I use duct tape to fix the skull back together and make it one. After fixing the skull I then run off into the Snowy Mountains claiming high, my skull...

GrimReaper, Human, 12 years ago

GrimReaper outraged and disgusted by Manti's post about Harpy had Manti sent to prison in Tijuana for his crimes and as Karma would have it he ended everyone's bitch in jail. GrimReaper retrived the skull and retreated back to his hidden underwater cave where he hid the skull by means of logic. He also allowed Harpy to live there for free while she recovered.

My Skull!!!!!!! tinmanti out for six(due to being an entire prison's bitch)

Digitalfeared, Human, 12 years ago

After finding Grim Reaper's Underwater cave. Subject-7 showed hour after hour of hilarious cat pictures. This caused Grim Reaper's head to explode. By means of extreme logical intellect, he found the skull in the cookie jar.

My Skull!
(Grim Reaper out for 2, to get a new head)

Waralien, Human, 12 years ago

War rising from Grim's toilet (no explanation there) he screamed in anger at Digital putting his hand in the cookie jar. War rushed over and beat the life out and back into him several times screaming "THIS IS MY COOKIE JAR, NOT YOURS!!!!" After forty minutes of trashing. War took the cookie jar only to notice that there were no cookies and his blind rage was for nothing.

Looking at the skull and the dazed Digital, War swapped the skull and the jar and ran out of the cave. Eventually he came across the beach on his exit and smiled thinking 'hey its better than nothing'

Digital out for one

DasHydra, Human, 12 years ago

While Hydra was tanning, she noticed War was here as well. She figured that he wasn't here to swim or have a chat, but she found that he had a skull in his hand... After she finished tanning, she went over to War and asked why he was holding a skull. Hypnotized, he answered. She then took the skull, thanked War, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Hydra then received an email, showing a rather "unpleasant" video featuring Manti, Korva, and Harpy. She decided that Harpy deserves the skull more than she did, so she entered the cave, and placed the skull next to Harpy, then vanished.

Harpy's skull War out for 3 or until he compliments me.

Battlemage, Human, 12 years ago

Magus was resurrected, and found a huge gash in his back, where the parasite was. He found out that Kidd and Manti were fighting it, and decided to flee. He managed to scan the blood on the wall, to find that it was harpy's! He prepared a vial of Nerotonin2, and found where Harpy was staying. He was shocked to find the skull right next to her, so he swapped the skull with the vial while she was still asleep.
My skull, although i feel bad for harpy.

Gaunt, Human, 12 years ago

Due to the resent kindness shown by everyone towards BloodHarpy money starts falling from the sky, avoiding the prision in which Manti and Korva are being held.

There is mass celebration, Battlemage parades the Skull around the world for all to see, several months later Gaunt is in Mexico and gets a call telling him that Harpy is now doing well and that Manti and Korva have been given a life sentence AND community service.

Um ... Battlemages Skull!!! :D

I think that story's wrapped up now, Manti and Korva out for another 5 posts (in my world thats generous as I can dissapear for 9, posts just for being pushed into the sea or tripping).

War finally awakens from his daze only to realize that time has passed by since his hypnotism by DasHydra. The main hint at it was that people thought he was a statue and dressed him in beads and candles. Shaking it all off, he sought out the skull first tracking down DasHydra. War found her in a night club and War pulled her aside asking about the skull, when she yielded the information, War left not be for complementing her on such soft lips and returned the favor himself.

Finally, after much blackmailing and murders, War found Battlemage drunk off his own celebrations and still consuming what appeared to be wine from a large challis. War grabbed the skull and through himself out the window of Battle's penthouse suite. War pulled a rope and a parachute erupted from a sack War had on him. Gently gliding down, War smiled at his successful napping of the skull.

My skull

tinmanti, Human, 12 years ago

After brutally slaughtering everyone in prison with the exception of his brother, Mantii soon escaped, and made his way to War. He saw War exiting a nightclub...How low can you go, War? Mantii noticed a spine in War's arm, and informed War about it. While he was trying to remove the spine, witch was agonizing to put your finger NEAR it, Mantii took the skull. After stealing the skull, he was confronted by Dashydra. She seemed nice, but he had no time for her. She insisted that they have a chat, and so he decided to go back to the beach at nightfall. After the conversation and other "activities", he went back to the abandoned mines, and continued to work towards the Vaurum core that he longed for.

My skull. War out for 5 cuz that thing just wont come out!(thats what she said)

Subject-7 walked out of a hotel. Across the street were a prison, and a night club. In the prison, everyone but the warden were dead. After asking what happened, the warden said, "it was manti..." After learning this, he decided to check out the club. The penthouse window was broken, and a pained xenomorph was trying to rip out a spine from his arm. On the street below... Subject-7 saw Manti strolling along. He positioned his massive body, and leaped off the building. Causing a crator to form in the sidewalk. Manti, seeing this massive magnificent creature, freaked out and ran(still clutching the skull.) After a minute, manti slammed into a lamp post, breaking his/her nose. Whilst pulling a peter griffin, manti dropped the skull. Subject-7 strolled over, wagging his rediculously long tail, killing a dozen people.He bent down, grabbed the skull, and walked out of town.

MY SKULL(manti out for 2, for pulling a peter griffin)

Due to Manti not serving his jail term Gaunt burst out of his chest, he then proceded to fly straight toward Subject 7, snatching the Skull right out of his hands.

Gaunt then flew straight through a motorway, a cafe and a cinema. Eventually after flying 6 kilometere he slowed down enough to crash through a window into a pillow factory.

AHHH!!! SO SOFT! ^_^

MY SKULL!!!

Battlemage, Human, 12 years ago

Gaunt landed on Magus after rolling around and laughing, witch woke him up. Seeing that gaunt lost the skull in the pillows, he grabbed gaunt by the tail and help him upside down in front of his face and said, "Be more careful how and what you play, because you just might wake someone up." He then tossed him into the air, and hit him with a steel pole, sending him into orbit. After watching him circle the earth a few times, he sighed, picked up the skull, and walked through the wall.

My Skull. Gaunt out for 7. I know it is unfair, but unless you get hit by a meteor and then ride a meteorite back to earth in less then 3, you may post.

Subject-7, being on a space-station, noticed gaunt orbiting earth. He grabbed gaunt and told him to be careful, giving him a ride back to earth(the limit is seven) Reducing his penalty to 7. Subject-7 looked down to earth, then jumped. Battlemage not noticing the large object heading toward him, was crushed under the 3 tons of muscle. He grabbed the skull and continued back to his nearby hive.
MY SKULL

(Battlemage out for 3 due to abusing penalty limits)

DarkLioness, Human, 12 years ago

On his way back to the hive Digitalfeared stopped to get a bite to eat at Jack in the Box. When he walked in he made the mistake or standing close to DarkLioness who performed a spectacular snatch and grab and bolted out the door. Before Digitalfeared could even turn around an elite team of Mall Ninjas came in and blew up Jack in the Box and arrested Digitalfeared. He was found guilty of plotting a terrorist attack and for jaywalking. All charges were botched however thanks to the jury being idiots.

My Skull Digitalfeared out for five.

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 12 years ago

Decloaking right in front of Darklioness I use a parody of the Old spice guy line "look at me, now back at the skull, back to me , then back to the skull, BACK TO ME I am holding an engraver, sadly you are not and now the skull has my name on it look up then down I've destroyed the engraver so you cant use it now look at your hands they are cuffed and so are your feet while Im flying away sadly you cant move for 3 posts cause those cuffs are also tazers but look to your left, I left you diamonds!

Im on a giant bird."

its good to be back:)

While Lone_Hunter2 was laughing joyfully on his bird, he fails to notice that the name disappears on the skull. Then the skull disappears. Then the bird transforms into a giant squid. As Lone and the squid falls shouting, "I've seen enough he.. oh come on!!!!" War chuckles gleefully as the skull is now perched in his claw, while the other holds a familiar object. That wasn't a spine, that was the og stick that chose him to wreck havoc on the world once more.

Lone out for one

My Skull (and og stick)

As War turns his head he fails to realise that he's not holding the mighty OG stick in his hand, but a chestburtser in rather fitting forest camo (also available in facehugger sizes).

Pouncing from his hiding place, Gaunt crashes into Wars other hand, wraps his tail around the Skull and goes barrolrolling into a hedge.

The OG sticks location is unknown.

Panic insues ... now.

MY SKULL!!!

Peterson, Human, 12 years ago

Cracking Gaunt over the head with his pusle rifle Peterson pursists on grabbing the skull and jumping into a time warp continuem reaching into the never ending netherworld!

Gaunt out for two posts.

MY SKULL!

hish, Human, 12 years ago

peterson is frolicing around like a little girl now that he has the skull little does he know that hish had his cloak on and his spear out so peterson winds up impaled because he wasn't watching were he was going hish grabs the skull goes home and sells it on Ebay for 10000

MY MONEY

pererson you just lost a turn cus you might want to fix the huge hole in your gut p.s. you really should stop frolicing around like a little girl

DarkLioness, Human, 12 years ago

DarkLioness was surfing the web for costumes, Candied Rose Petals, guard dogs and elite weapons when she went to Ebay. Imagine her shock when she saw the skull for sale! Stealing her father's credit card info DarkLioness quickly bought the skull before anyone else could! Lioness stashed the skull in a safe place then went over to Hish's hideout and bitch slapped into next year.

MY SKULL!

Hish is out for 5 due to being stuck in the year 2012. They Mayans were crazy.