Deathdrop, Human, 12 years ago

Deathdrop files a lawsuit against Waralien for "emotional distress" caused by the beating. Brought to tears by his neck-brace and crutches, the all-lizard Jury rules on favor of Deathdrop, causing a scandal the dominates the headlines. In lieu of money, Waralien is forced to award Deathdrop the skull. There is then dancing.

MY SKULL!

Gaunt, Human, 12 years ago

However DD made the mistake of hiring Gaunt to be the DJ for his dance party, as he charged DD ridiculous sums of monies to pay for the night.

Another law suit ensues, shortly after Gaunt leaves the court, having won the case, he had settled on DD paying off his debts by selling Gaunt the Skull.

Gaunt slithers down the court steps in his suit and tye, wearing the Skull as a hat and gets into a taxi.

MY SKULL!!!

BloodHarpy, Human, 12 years ago

Gaunt failed to see an extremly pissed off hybrid leap onto the roof of the taxi until the roof was ripped off revealing the smirking face of said hybrid.

"Take a hike runt!"

With that Gaunt was snatched out of the taxi and thrown into a nearby warehouse full of bombs getting ready to go off. Harpy gleefully leaped off the taxi with the skull in hand and scaled a skyscraper and got into a waiting yautja craft that she stole from a group of bad bloods. Harpy zoomed off just as the bombs blew up the entire city, escaping into the deep of space looking for some of her old buddies. Harpy held the skull in clawed hands and smirked to herself before unleashing a hellishly crazy laugh.

MY SKULL! Gaunt out for 6
(HARPY'S BACK AND BADDER THAN EVER!!!)

Waralien, Human, 12 years ago

War tapped Harpy on the shoulder, quickly exchanged introductions before sending a clawed fist into Harpy's face. Then he grabbed the skull from Harp's claws and took off in an escape pod to an unknown planet.

My Skull

Scythe, Human, 12 years ago

Waralien failed to see the passed out figure in the back of the escape pod until it woke up. Scythe attacked Waralien and kncked him to the floor and proceeded to boot dance, curb stomp, fish slap, pimp slap, pile drive and body slam Waralien until he begged for mercy. Happy at the begging Scythe happily took the skull before beating the black off of Waralien with said skull and then throwing him out of the escape pod. Clapping her hands twice Scythe was transported to a dark Cerberus infested cavern somewhere and proceeded to rest on the huge black thrown in the middle of the the cavern.

My Skull! Waralien out for 6 due to being black-less and battered.

Digitalfeared, Human, 12 years ago

Subject-7(me) woke up after taking a nap in said cavern, seeing scythe on her throne, he decided to steal the skull. With a small hand he tapped her shoulder. She Spun around to see who it was... Noone was there. When she turned back. WHAM off with her head. 7 Grabs the skull, and destroys the cave.

MY SKULL

(Sythe out for 2, for a needed head replacement and a new cave.)

The bank forecloses on the old cave, which, unknown to anyone, has a magic portal leading to a dimension of pure cheese.

Because it only activates due to plot convenience, Deathdrop is freed from the Cheeselands. After thousands of years trapped by cheese, Deathdrop has been driven insane. Using his nuclear skin flakes, Deathdrop attempts to purge the world of all cheese. The evil, evil cheese.

You are all blown up, causing your souls to be sucked into the cheese dimension. Deathdrop's reasoning (such as it is) is that if there is an infinite amount of cheese, only an infinite number of people could eat it. The recruitment begins...

Oh, and he also finds a Skull, which seems familiar for some reason.

MY SKULL!

Subject-7 grabs the ground, Hard, leaps at DeathDrop. Being Insane Deathdrop see's him as cheese. Fully fearing it, he cowers into a corner. Subject-7 Grabs DeathDrop by the neck and rips him in half. He bends down, throws DeathDrop's Corpse Away, and picks up the Skull. There is then bad@$$ walking toward the sunset...

My skull

tinmanti, Human, 12 years ago

Mantii quickly swipes the skull but accidentally smashes it into a wall.
He sadly attempts to glue it back together with the slime generated by his stalks(the ooze that forms the hive is created of the stalks on the back.), but it keeps shattering. He gives up, and passes a piece to everyone here.

EVERYONE SKULL!

WARNING: SKULLWAR HAS BEEN COMPROMISED.

UNIVERSAL ERROR.

SYSTEM REBOOT IN

The Skull reforms itself into the rapidly regenerating Deathdrop, who wonders if any of the above constitutes a sentence. Deciding that it probably does, he flingd acidic earwax at all of you, who he sees as horrible, horrible cheese.

Not that any of you will care, but I've just noticed that I got the Skull midway through this post rather than at the end of it, which is unusual.

MY SKULL!

Gaunt bursts out of DeathDrops chest (what a twist!), killing the mad prophet of the doomed cheese dimension and propeling himself downwards, towards the ground.

As DD falls the Skull tumbles from his grasp, Gaunt dives for the Skull, catches it and then tumbles down an unseen cliff into the shark infested waters below.

MY SKULL!!!

DoomTrooper, Human, 12 years ago

DoomTrooper already being a real badass rides on the back on Megaladon which eats Gaunt and spits the skull out. DoomTrooper leaps on out of the water just in time to land on a Hammerhead Whale being riden by a Hammerhead Yak carrying a super awesome mini-gun! DoomTrooper catches the skull in his grasp and proceeds to fly of on a Hammerhead Dragon made out of five hundred super awesome mini guns. DoomTroopers zooms off into space wearing a mask and barely notices he flew past the Melanie.

My Skull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaunt out for 5 because he's to busy trying to find the chest to burst out of.

Subject-7 Witnesses the act against his xenomorph brother. *he leans down, picks up a facehugger egg. In a football type fashion He aims and throws the egg. The egg barely passes Doom Trooper. It explodes, throwing 10 facehuggers toward him, 1 latches. the skull falls from high orbit as Doom Trooper explodes from the inside. Subject-7 catches the skull.

MY SKULL

(doomtrooper out for 3 due to burning up in the atmosphere)

Digitalfeared is arrested for murder. Deathdrop pays his bail, and gets the Skull as collateral. He then teleports to his bio-mechanical Moon fortress and watches Seinfeld reruns.

MY SKULL!

AmerthystBlades, Human, 12 years ago

While DeathDrop was watching his re-runs a pale clawed finger tapped him on the shoulder. Turning around to see who was bothing him he was suddenly hurled into the wall behind him and pinned up there by mutated Tarantulas. The strange cloaked figure grabbed the skull in one hand and pushed the hood of the cloak back to reveal her pale smirking face.

"You really need to work on your security systems. Getting through was way to easy."

With that AmerthystBlades vanished into the abyss just as DeathDrop was face-hugged by one of the Tarantulas and later had fifty thousands tiny spiders eat there way out of his abdomen.

My Skull Deathdrp down for 4.

Waralien, Human, 12 years ago

As Amer ran through the abyss, War came crashing down from the upper atmosphere after being lost in space for several posts. When he regain consciousness, he realized what he had done and immediately took Amer to the hospital where they patched her up. She thanked him and handed him the skull as a token of friendship. War then looked at the bill to pay for her as a token of his friendship, smiled nervously and ran out due the very expensive bill.

Amer out for one to come up with the money

My Skull

After bursting out of the whale (or whatever) that swallowed him, Gaunt had gone to the hospital after fears of being half digested.

However after finding out that the hospital doesn't accept chestburster patients and that he is acid proof, Gaunt leaves the hospital in outrage.

After a very sucessful law suit on account of DD being Gaunts lawyer, the hospital is forced to offer him compensation. One billing scandle and man-hunt later Gaunt has the Skull, taken as payment for the treatment of Amersty which had still not been payed for by War.

MY SKULL!!!

remember kids, pay your bills!

For being gaunt's lawyer, subject-7 was given half of the prize. So they split the skull in two, one for gaunt, one for me.

OUR SKULL

?

DF DD = DeathDrop.

Your post is invalid, change now.

Posts must be at least 3 sentences long.