Sparrow, Human, 12 years ago

Sparrow comes out of the submarines engine room surprised to see a Xenomorph holding a skull, he raises his pulse rifle and shoots at it causing it to run away for cover he grabs the skull it dropped in its hasty escape and he himself escapes the submarine in a nearby emergency escape pod and checks his radar for enemy movement while being extremely alert.

''Oh god I hope I don't have to see one of those bastards again''

MY SKULL!

bloodstriker, Human, 12 years ago

Bashing sparrows head in.I grap the skull and pulls a grenade on his jacket.boom.

BATTER OUT FOR 3 TURNS!!!

MY FUCKING SKULL!!!

BananaAlienKing, Human, 12 years ago

BananaAlienKing bashes bloodstriker on the head with his tail, grabs the skull and runs for it.

MY SKULL

supersonicman96, Human, 12 years ago

I punch BananaAlienKing in the face then snatch the skull away.

MY SKULL

Waralien, Human, 12 years ago

While super is happily snatching the skull, War sneaks up and smashes super with a billy club. Taking the skull, War flips super causing him to land on his back. War then hails a taxi and shouts "3rd and Main!"

My Skull

Super out for one

AmerthystBlades, Human, 12 years ago

Somehow Waralien ends up with bill saying he owes $999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 dollars in parking tickets, child support, taxes, mob money and a bunch of orders that he charged to Peterson's credit card. Waralien is kicked out of his cab for not being able to par the fair and then gets mugged by a bunch of bums. He is then shipped off to the re-opened Gitmo. The skull is given to AmerthystBlades as compensation for having all her money stolen. However no finds out that Amerthyst is the one who set up the whole scam. Skipping off like a little school girl Blades goes to see the movie "Tinker, Tailor, Soldire, Spy".

MY SKULL!

Waralien down for 5. Serving time, paying debt and saying sorry to a billion victims takes time.

Waralien, Human, 12 years ago

I tip my hat to you *tips stylish top hat*

BananaAlienKing, Human, 12 years ago

Banana noticed no one was going after AmerthystBlades who had the skull, so he bashed AmerthystBlades in the head, took the skull and went into hiding in his hive.

LadyDeathStriker, Human, 12 years ago

LadyDeathStriker bloody-eagled BananaAlienKing and stole the skull from him and then for no reason what so ever falcon punched Waralien in the jewels, summoned a hoard of Tanks(L4D for those who don't know) to chase DeathWraith around.

My Skull!

BananaAlienKing down for 5!

Gaunt, Human, 12 years ago

As LadyDeathStriker admires the manic scene of carnage she had unleashed Gaunt comes riding up to her on a Boomer, which insedently, seeing her as food, vomits on her, attracting a horde of zed from within the city, which surround and pumble her to the ground.

As she trys to retaliate LadyDeathStriker accidently slices open Gaunts Boomer, which explodes, senting everyone around it flying, knocking her a mile down the street, into the back of a truck carrying pillows, and hurling the Skull and Gaunt upwards, sending them crashing through a ten story window of the local cracker factory.

MY SKULL!!

RuthlessWarrior, Human, 12 years ago

Sadly Gaunt is beamed to a bulding infected with Witches and when he falls he smacks one on the head. Mind you this bulding in infected with almost 100 hundred Witches. The Skull hits bounces off two more. This set off a chain reaction of pissed off Witches. This is where Ruthless comes in a sets a super flame-thrower the spits of the world's hottest flames onto the hoard of Witches. Ruthless picsk on the skull and walks past a pulpy looking Gaunt and burning Witches.

He later gets into his car and rives off while singing.

"Dig Through Ditches, And Burn Through The Bitches I Slam In The Back Of My DRAGULA!"

My Skull! Gaunt down for 5. He is surrounded by Witches!

tawganator, Human, 12 years ago

RuthlessWarrior is pulled over for speeding and is charged with numerous accounts of murder, arson, driving under the influence and bad singing. Sentenced for a reasonable period in a medium security prison. The Skull is auctioned off and is purchased by Tawaganator for $19.95 and a ball of string.

Tawganator and the Skull ride off into the sunset.

MY SKULL

RuthlessWarrior is out for 3 posts

Predlover22, Human, 12 years ago

But the sun turned out to be Predlover22's ship! She shoots an empty escape pod towords Tawaganator's car [or whatever they were riding on] causeing it to imeditly stop in its tracks. Another escape pod shoots out with Predlover in it. When she gets out of the escape pod and walks towords the broken car. She looks down and see's Tawaganator has knocked unconsious from the impact.

'Hmm that was easier then I thought it would be' Predlover thought as she grabbed the skull and went back into her ship.

MY SKULL!!!!

Tawaganator down to 6 more posts

MAKE YOUR BEST MOVE [insert next posters name here] I'LL BE IN MY SHIP POLISHING THE SKULL WHILE LAUGHING!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

Through an unexplained series of events Predlover is sent to the core of the Sun(which for some odd reason is not hot but is actually a sustained tempature of 20 below zero) which actually turns out to be Arizona, which in turn is really Hell, yet hell is really called Heck, Heck use to be Hades, it is still Hades, which is also the planet Pluto, which is also a moon, that is actually a planet in its own solar systen, yet the solar system is 900 billions year away from even existing, this planet is also part of the Milky Way, the Milky Way is also a candy bar, candy bars are something invented by Soviet Russia where candy bar eats you, Soviet Russia is really Soviet Russia inside of the Moon and the Moon was an idea collabarated by Garrus Varkarian.

While everyone, Predlover included, tries to comprehend what was just said I walked off with the skull. Thank you and good bye.

Moi Skull, Predlover out for 3.

bug-hunt, Human, 11 years ago

With a last second bid he wins the auction and pays with pay pal so receives the skull the next day in the post.

My skull.