Gaunt, Human, 12 years ago

Naughty Naughty.

Due to stealing her fathers credit card details DarkLioness is arrested. For compensation most of her "stash" is taken, including the skull.

Disguised as a security guard Gaunt pinches the skull from holdings while the court hearing continues, breaking cover when he drives through the front of the building in a monster truck, alerting everyone.

*cough* yes stealing is wrong. *cough*

MY SKULL!!

hish, Human, 12 years ago

after hish is smacked he goes wtf? and follows the tracking device he put on the skull [ yeah didnt know that did you? ] it takes him to the courtroom and he finds a little chestburster trying to push the skull with his head so hish eats it and grabs the skull

gaunt is out 2 turns so he comes out the other end

no way im taking five turns just beacuse you slapped me your a pred your covered in gadjets and thats the best you can do slapping? ethier way i still get my 1000

Hish we can be out of character here, it's all fairly casual, sure Lioness could of sliced you into little pieces but then you would of taken OVER 9000! posts to join in again.

Also you disreguarded my post completely, but I'll go with it.

'Eat me? MWHAHAHAH! FOOL, I'M A CHESTBURSTER!!'

Hish fell to the floor in agony, he shook in violent impulse, unshure of what would happen. Gaunt bursted through Hish's stomach and flew across the floor towards a monster truck. Turning to Hish, Gaunt grabbed the skull from his twitching hand, jumped into the monster truck and started to drive to Mexico.

YIPPY KIA A ... MY SKULL!!!

DarkLioness, Human, 12 years ago

Hish I am not a Predator I'm a fuckmothering Xenomorph Hybrid. I killed a lot of people to get this title and I deserved to be called such!

While Gaunt is all nice and happy that he got the skulls he fails to realize that The Godzilla Monster Truck 9000 is speeding his way. Until the last minute when the words "EPIC FAIL" flash across his windshield before in breaks into a thrillion pieces. Gaunts is smashed to bits but still alive. As it turns out DarkLioness worked as a spy for the Umbrella Corporation. So it's no surprise that she was broken out of the court house just in time for a hoard of zombies, zombie Dobermans and Lickers took over the city. As DarkLionnes gets out of her truck decked out in some kickass clothes she goes over the thr totaled truck and picks up the still intact skull. Making sure all track devices are removed DarkLioness walks back to her truck and drives off in all her epicness!

MY SKULL HOORAH!

Gaunt out for 6.

hish, Human, 12 years ago

hish wakes up in a hopital bed in his ship after banging his head at the wall for being such a moron he searches for the skull to help him he hires a petafile to hunt down the skull so finally hish finds the darklioness with the skull on a monster truck he jumps on he thinks he could kill her or he could really make her suffer so he ties her to the back seat of the truck carefully putting on earmuffs so he can't here he turns up the gay channel all of a sudden darklioness howls in pain and dies victim to justin beiber

my skull

for the record darklioness your avatar pic is really missleading and its mother fucker not fucker mother

BloodHarpy, Human, 12 years ago

Suddenly Hish was transported into a cyber-arena where he came face to face with BloodHarpy and some weird glowing droid like thing. Harpy had won it from DeathWraith in a game of Mine-Sweaper Poker Xtrem. Lucky for them no one died except for GrimReaper, DarkCountess, Cetanu, IceNeko, AmerthystBlades and LadyDeathStriker. The last one because she tried to argue with DeathWraith that she needed a promotion so he pushed her onto a mine. Hish was wondering what the purpose of the fight was while the skull floated in the air above the arena. The werid droid with Harpy leaped into the sky and landed in front of Hish and pulled out a huge hammer.

"I AM GAME MACHINE MAN! LET'S PLAY WHACK-A-MOTHER-FUCKA FORMERLY KNOW AS WHACK-A-BITCH!" The droid swung his hammer down and cruhed Hish into the ground. The crowed cheered and Harpy left with the skull and $900 Billion dollars of bailout money from President Bush who somehow got elected again.

MY SKULL!

Hish is down for 5 because he needs to be stretched back into shape. Also because he drank a can of Booty Sweat before the battle.

concretehunter, Human, 12 years ago

I simply take the skull from BloodHarpy.

WHILE RIDING MY CHEESE ALPACA!
My skull

Abominamentum, Human, 12 years ago

I throw random crabs (crustacean) at you that pinch you violently you drop the skull my skull hehe out for a post need to get the crabs (Crustacean) out of your hair (upon your head)

AmerthystBlades, Human, 12 years ago

^I just walk up to you and knee you in the family jewels, then shoot you in the family jewels and then I give you a parking ticket. Then I take the skull as payment and walk back to my car and drive to Carl's Jr for an Oreo Ice Cream Cookie.

My Skull!

You are out for five because you need scrotums.

DeathWraith, Human, 12 years ago

I used to play this game, but then I made a Skyrim reference and left the thread forever.

Biorex98, Human, 12 years ago

Then, while I was eating my superman ice cream, I see AmerthystBlades walk through the doors carrying the skull. He tries to react but I am too fast. I ram into AmerthystBlades, knocking him out. I get the skull and start to walk away but he starts to get up, so I ram my tail through his chest. He slumps to the ground and I leave.

My Skull.

666, Human, 12 years ago

Biorex98 thinks that he has the skull but it is an ice cream copy that he picked up. 666 was the one who was working at the ice cream shop that fateful day. He was the one who took off with the skull as happy as can be.

OUT FOR 2 TO EAT AND PAY FOR THE $99.99 ICE CREAM.
MY SKULL, SUCKER

AmerthystBlades, Human, 12 years ago

I in turn hand 666 the bill fo rthe $99.99 Ice Cream and a letter that says he owes $89,900 worth of gambling debt owned to the Russian Mafia. In shock 666 drops the skull into my hands.

MY SKULL!

666 DOWN FOR 3 BECAUSE CONCRETE SHOES AND THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN DON'T MIX.

DarkLioness, Human, 12 years ago

Two Words: Curb Stomp.

After I curb stomp Blades I take the skull and steal a F-22 and fly off towards Russia!

DO A BARREL ROLL!

My Skull! AmerthystBlades down for 5.

Mebber, Human, 12 years ago

But as DarkLioness enters the russian airspace, she notices some weird, hectically flashing and beeping lights on her planes' control console...

Unfortunately for DarkLioness, Mebber had bribed some bored and corrupt russian military officers, and the flashing lights on the console were actually trying to warn DarkLioness about the roughly two dozen ground-to-air missiles that were launched at her plane by russian border outposts; but DarkLioness misinterprets the lights and beepings as some sort of digital pilot entertaining show and fails to take evasive maneuvers in time.

Mebber takes the skull from the planes' burning wreckage, buys an old used russian nuclear submarine for 9,89$ and a bottle of vodka and sets out for his secret underwater base in the Arctic...

MY SKULL!!!

DarkLioness out for two, she's got to treat some serious burnings and a broken leg she suffered after ejecting.

Shadowwall, Human, 12 years ago

Shadowwall's fury towards this stupid game makes him go berserk and steals the skull from Mebber. The russians however put member to a test which will take quit a while since he dares to talk about russians without mentioning Awesome!!!

I got the skull.

Mebber is out for 5 since Russia is kinda big

Russians want to punish the others too for talking of them but sadly that's against the rules!

A message appears in the sky, plain for all to see.

'In Soviet Russia, test quits you.'

Shadowwall rage quits in the face of this conumdrum, exploding into a cloud of ash and leaving the Skull behind.

Smiling from a messenger plane above, Gaunt chuckles as he flys off to Mexico, leaving the Skull behind for the untold masses below to claim.

Shadowwall out for one.

Peterson, Human, 12 years ago

While flying over the ocean enroute to mexico a thermal nucular mission flies out of the sea striking Guants messenger plane and leaving the skull to slowly sink to the bottom of the ocean where I sit in my underwater rocketship! Taking the skull I lift off flying to my super secret moonbase where I am protected by Desmond the Moon Bear!

MY SKULL!

Guant out for two to reform your body from thermal nucular radation!

badapple24, Human, 12 years ago

as a xeno i jump on the bear and kill him and then knock him out of the way and take the skull and takes off in your underwater rocket ship leaving you stranded

out for 2 posts bud

Waralien, Human, 12 years ago

"Aw, why did you have to kill the bear?" Hisses Waralien emerging from the shadows. Wrapping his tail around apple's neck, War flings him into the airlock. War then takes the skull from him and jettisons him into space.

Out for one
My Skull