Making a AVP CARTOON. Submit a character!

Jed-Chrizt, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm making a AVP cartoon. I will accept certain submitted characters. Please, submit your character by posting here.

I will decide your character's roll in the story and their ultimate fate.

Bio:
Facial Features/Body Features:
Approx Age: (Human/Pred mainly)
Extra:
Additional Comments:

Predator submissions are closed
Alien submissions are closed
Human submissions are closed
Predalien submissions are closed
Queen submissions are closed

Submissions closed on the 2/1/08.

This post was edited and will continue to be edited to keep updated info.

TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

Sorry if im rushing you but hows my picyure comming out and you might need another topic like this its getting to crowded.

thehuntersigmatts.JPG

Hunters moon

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd ansewer me i havent got an ansewer jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddddddddddddddddddddd

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL

Hi everyone, it is me Jed. Bad news, and good news. My computer crashed, I lost everything. I was smart enough to backup some of my valuable data, including the cartoon. I will get a new computer very soon, when I do I will speak once more. Once I get it, I will get to work on the cartoon once more :].
Submit a marine quickly.

-Jed-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Vegas, Undefined, 17 years ago

I am very anxious to see it when it is completed, it should be really awesome, after reading everyones posts and stuff. Kick ass, Jed.

-Vegas

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

nice pic predalienking did u draw it or u found it on the net?

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

here's one,a yautja who got injected with alien DNA,he transforms into a blue predalien with red stripes,like his name(ironically)he breathes fire you might think it's strange but i like it,(for the full story look at my profile)with ten spikes sticking out from his back.

as humans burn aliens shall rule the earth

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Predalienking did not make that. I saw a topic with links to that pic. anyway i dont see why people keep asking to see their pics when the guy making them has not been on in a while. He cant see anything yall put up on this topic if he isnt on the site.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey Jed, is it too late to submit a character? (It'd be a marine one, since i've noticed that only one person put one in.)

come on fffffff come on dang it come on you fricken pics of me as a predalien

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL

i would like to be a young blood my

main wepons: Wristblades, and Plasma caster

secondery wepon: Disc

Navysig-2.jpgHunters moon

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Aight.

I'll see about this.
You need Detail Info for the characters? I'll see what I can use.

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Build: Something like my Avatar.
Facial Hair:
http://www.ffdream.com/ff7ac/imgs/rude1.jpg

Others: A Tattoo on his Right Forearm, with a Virgo Symbol surrounded by a circle. Two tattoos on his back on each shoulder blade. Right Shoulder, American Flag
Left Shoulder, Japanese Flag

Now clothing... Heck, my AVI tells all what I like. LOL. Tell me what you need and I'll see what I can do, aight?

Edit: YIKES!!! I didn't see the requirements. o_o;
Primary Weapon: Pulse Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Pistol
Prefer Colors: Urban Camo or White, Black and Grey

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

If you want you can submit your profile.
Now I have to make a few limitations.
This cartoon has young predators, going through the hard meat trials. But their not going to be dumb like the ones in AVP.

--Limitations--
Predators-
2 Main weapons only (Disc/Plasma/Wrist/ etc etc)
1 Secondary weapon.

Humans-
1 Main weapon
1 Secondary weapon

W/e

Make up a name for it, but Drenton would be nice;

Drenton was one of the first born drones, and now the only remaining one of the original batch. Now he is covered in scars, and leads hsi hice onwards to impending victory. He has 3 fingers missing (Distribute them evenly). His indented skull is very clear, and has many small cuts on it. His face has a large gash on its front.

Is that decent enough?

I might not get the point, but if you want to use our actual profiles (Not a bad idea!) then feel free to look at mine.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

well good luck on your cartoon and ill make up a character later

Navysig-2.jpgHunters moon

Alrighty, we got our main predalien all good so far. I even thought of this for him:: 'The fellow drones were a little racial as too seeing the hybrid. They were never much for him, yet there was one drone amongst them that was for him'. That epic, but it can be changed, ;).

W/e

HELLO PERSON.......MAN MWHAMWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHGAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

863866_1.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey Jed, count me in man!

AVPFREAK (might sound corny, so use the name NOCSTRIKE if u think it would better suit the cartoon)

Nocstrike is a predalien who was birthed to see all his hive killed by a Yautja clan. Ever since he escaped that twisted asylum of a hive with his life, he has had a thirst for revenge. He continuously peers at the stars, dreaming of his next encounter with his family's murderers.

Color: Black with orange stripes (see Iseijin's "Hive Group Pic 1" in the artwork section)

Note: Spiky spines rather than tubes on back.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Dude, you've only been waiting for 2 days. And besides, Jed doesn't come on very often. He only comes every few months to give updates.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

guys jeds computers broken and he's lost everything so we should wait a while before we make any more requests

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

I can't wait either.