cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

ok got that because i saw the eldar predator in PREDATOR 2 give mike a gun so does that mean that he fought with a gun.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

No, i don't think he fought with it, predator hands should be too big fo our guns, that was probably just taken as a trophy.

Okay so would predators have any abilty to build projetile weopons other than there own?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Why not? They'd have to be brain dead not to be able to build something they didn't invent. Humans do it all the time. Same situation as the "using a weapon that isn't their's" idea.

Seriously, projectile weapons are among the simplest you could think of, they all work by shoving something into you. The most unsophisticated way to kill. And i think you're forgetting that they actually use prejectile weapons, like the speargun or the netgun.

oh yeah but are predators very smart because i remember in PREDATOR arnie killed the predator by making a log fall on it but why didnt the predator see it(something to do with the vision probaly)because he saw all the traps(well not all)and he found them.

You are officially starting to ask ridiculous questions. Congratulations.

Your welcome!thanks
Okay no one answer it so here another one(making sure it,s not stupid)why do predators have hair that looks like um...(i dont know)dreadlocks.

Thank god, I was starting to agree with Death Wraith about the ridiculous questions until you actually got back on track with good ones.

In reality it was just something interesting Stan Winston wanted to put into the Predator's design, but in the expanded universe it's a painful ritual or something like that.

Why do they have to brand there hair?
is it like showing that they want to become a warrior?
(if this is another dum question just tell me)

Oh, don't worry, by 'dumb question' I really meant the questions you asked required common sense to answer, it wasn't an insult or anything. That one is actually alright.

oh never mind

Like I said, I'm no Predator expert, but I've heard once or twice that the hair ritual comes right before their Xeno trial. It's supposed to be really painful, but if they survive it, they're allowed to have the chance to get blooded.

do predators always have a ritual on earth?or can they have it on any other planet?

ok dont answer that i worked it out(not really but i think that they can have on any planet)so if the cloak is in the armour what if the armour is dameged would it still work?

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

well if its damaged then it doesnt work.. soo yah

no i meant if like celtic in avp had a bit of his armour melted(damn aliens)but will it still work?

The cloaking device isn't on the armor if I remember right. I still have no idea how it cloaks the entire body, since I was told it wasn't spread throughout the netting they wear.

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

Bloo is right

well predatorv2 said.
"As for the cloaking: the cloaking field which I believe is built right into the predator armor creating a closed circut, which is why when the predator interacts with it's environment the cloaking field stays contained to the predator itself. The cloaking field works by bending light creating a 'invisible mirror' effect.

Water is much more dense than air, the field cannot be completed because the water interferes with the connections between the armor/suit, that is why when the predator from the first pred movie got out of the water his cloaking field did not just shut down, it crackled, sparked and tried to re-establish the circut."is that enough proof.