predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

Actually we know very little of their mating. It's said that the male hunters claims skulls to impress the females, who are bigger and stronger than the males (compare to eg. black widow). "Men conquer, females rule". But we really don't know 'cos as far as I know, none of the movie predators were females...

cleticyautja, Yautja, 15 years ago

ok i agree with that is well but if we could make testube babies then maybe they might do that?
i know even im regreting wht i said.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

["Men conquer, females rule".] Thats an old wife's tale.

My theory as celticyautja kindly posted up was taken from a bit of info from books (which I hate doing because I hate most of the predator books) as well as just some general knowledge of animals on earth. You do have a major point though predatoress, and the fact of the matter is we don't know and until they throw a sex scene in the next AVP3 or 4 we'll just have to go with the best theory.

Well i dont think they'll be showing a sex scence with preds in it.

Well basicly i just diged up somehing from the internet saying like normal animals they dont keep the same mate ,they say that romnace is nothing more than mating.

Well my knowledge of that females ruling the homeplanet comes from site the Hunted which prolly have the most hardcore predator fanatics I know. But I don't know, I don't read the books or comics. And yes, females eats males in very many species (as extreme) or at least decides who is the most worthy of mating, so they do rule, while the males tries to impress them (aka they're nothing but extinct without the female's choise).

I honestly came up with the theory of cloning before I came on this site and just had watched Pred 1 and 2 and AvP1. With intelligent design (lol) you could reincarnate old bloodlines of hunters, etc. But nevertheless I see yautjas as sexual beings as well but it's just my head... lol

Lurtz, Yautja, 15 years ago

I think the Predators made the new technology them selves (sorry for the bad english)I mean how can they steal technology ??Its stupid!!

Well read tribalwerewolf comment about the indians and guns and dont worry about ur writing and lurtz if u want to get in hunters moon u have to get rid off the alien avatar.

THE HUNTED website takes alot off it's information off comics and books so unless there shown in a film then we dont know.
The males conquer and females rules is a whole lot of comic facts.for instant we do not know if they hunt nor do we know how they run there home planet.As for films we saw that there maybe males let behind to watch over the.(the wolf from avpr).

Why are the shoulder cannons in AVP different?(one shots red other shots blue)

Well so far, if we stay in canon, we don't even know weather they have "males" and "females" or not. But there have been interesting theories.

so basicly youre trying to say that predator may not have genders.

well i certainly know thats not true because they wont be able to reproduce but if they do clone or something.

Well the point is we don't know until we see them in the movies. So far they could clone each other, multiply by dividing or grow a twin on their backs etc. lol It is scifi and only your imagination is your limit.

Don't get me wrong, i do think they have genders but I'm just pointing out a different side.

true and is some one going to answer my question on page 18.
i'll repeat it then Why are the cannons in avp different?(e.g.red stuff and blue stuff)

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

because they personalise it , i mean are all mobiles the same? are all guns. thair difrent makes, maybe some are better

well because in predator the predator had a cannon that fired blue stuff but in predator 2 the predator fired a orange spark like stuff in AVP the the current(scar,celtic,chopper)had cannon that fired bule stuff so does that mean they hav different versions os the cannon.

ok dont answer that because i go a different question.
If predators have acid resistance metal why dont use them to chain the queen?(AVP)

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

I don't think they actually have such a thing, they may have some alloy that makes the process take longer, because if they do have a metal completely resistant to the acidic nature of the aliens' blood, then that is a very good question.

Simple, the dagger was made from alien bone. As Scar so kindly showed us in AVP the bones and the exoskeleton of an alien are naturally acid resistant. I don't think the predators have found a way to either extract the anti-acid enzymes, or use the alien bone and flesh to produce weapons or anything else in bulk.

so what was the spear made of in AVPR,the one that wolf had that he stuck through an alien?was that xenomorph's bone/exoskeleton or metal?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

It was made of the purest Swiss cheese. How should we know what it was made of? Probably the same alloy that the speargun bolt from Predator 2 was made of. And maybe xenomorph bone too, we can't know until some director comes and tells us.

Take it easy wraith, they're just curious what is the matter with a little friendly discussion about the best alien race in the galaxy? lol.

Yeah and as i know you DW i know you hate caps so dont force me to use them.
Do you think that predators stop other aliens to capture earth and before you ask it's just curosity theres nothing wrong with it.