Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

with my hair now untangled I lonehunter jumpdown from the tree and land on P14 sending him neck deep into the ground, then hands p14 chopsticks to dig himself out picks up the skull and walks away.

my skull

p14 out for 4.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

After his trip to the city dump, Waralien dusts off himself with the thought, crap she's gonna kill me. He puts all effort into searching for the skull. He then spots Lh walking down the street with the skull in hand. Waralien casualy stroll up to him and engages in conversation. Then with out warning Waralien flips out and slams a trashcan on him. In all the chaos Waralien lifts up the can and throws it down the street. Then remembers the skull is still with Lh.

Lh out for two while rolling with the can.
(first to post gets the can...er, skull)

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

FireHunter comes running down the street, enraged that his precious og sticks have been taken from him, he grabs the can and finds the skull along an entangled LoneHunter, FireHunter, in his fury, grabs the skull and the can, he lobs the can at Waralien, it hits him in the nuts and FireHunter grabs a random stick, paints it gold and silver, and starts moonwalking down the street while listening to manowar's awesome music.
Waralien out for 4
MY SKULL!!

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Bloo stops at the tree top and waits. Clever hiding spot he thinks, until he realizes a bad truth: he's nowhere near anyone who would have the skull.
Or so he thinks.
Aggressively gnawing his foot while devising a plan, he hears music and feet gently tapping at the concrete paving underneath his happy place. The blue xenomorph waves at the unclear dancer of the night. Or day, he couldn't tell, he didn't have eyes.
Or did he?
Bloo slithers down to the trunk of the tree, cautiously avoiding the situation of breaking a branch and being found out. His mouth wide open and inner jaw producing a slow-paced clicking sound, Bloo paused to glance at this new adversary, turning his head while up-side down.
Closer...
First, there was nothing.
Then, there were Aliens!
In a split-second, the Alien launched itself from the side of the tree and dived for the shadow in the dark. Or daylight. They ruffled, exchanging heavy blows. What a furry one. Leaves, almost. Almost seemed like it was a -
"Why are you beating the crap out of that bush?" a voice said.
Bloo turned his head and spew out a leaf. "What am I doing? What are you doing with that skull?"
Bloo took the skull and threw it to the nearest trash can. Unfortunately he had the worst aim in the world and it bounced off, further hitting FireHunter in the head and knocking him out. Bloo thought that he may as well take it.

My skull. FireHunter out for one.

predator428, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

As Bloo began to bask in his own badassery at obtaining the skull, a sliver streak flew over his elongated head. As the Millenium Falcon completed its run over his position, Sam Fisher, Chris Redfield, Captain Macmillian and Solid Snake jumped from the hatch and parachuted down to Bloo. As the four men wrestled him to the ground, Predator428 ran from his hiding place and took the skull from Bloo's clawed hands. Still trying to figure out what the hell is going on, Bloo does not react as Predator428 sprints away with the skull.

My skull.

Shocked, Bloo had no idea what to do... until he remembered that he had his five planeteer buddies on speed-dial!

EARTH!
FIRE!
WIND!
WATER!
HEART!

Go Planet!

By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!

As Captain Planet, Bloo simply brushed the soldiers off and used his awesome powers to take the skull from Predator428!

Remember, the power is your's!

And with that, Bloo scurried into the trees and dug thirteen feet into the ground in a random location.

My skull.

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Voltage watched awkwaredly but he one shots all the planetteers skulls and finds alocation of bloos hiding with his x ray scan and blows a giant hole where bloo was at. Voltage runs and then kicks him in the face and grabs the skull and yells "MINE!".

my skull

Just as Voltage turns Waralien greets him with the most friendly smile he could do. Voltage then kicks him in the crotch to hear a metallic dinging sound. He looks down to see what made the noise."Got tired of them kicking me there" he says as he delivers one kick of his own to Voltage. Voltage reeling in pain drops the skull which Waralien picks up. Then he runs off to the nearest train station.

My Skull
Voltage out for one

As waralien enters the train, FireHunter grabs him and roars:
"I AM STEROIDS-MAN!!!!!!!!"
FireHunter then proceeds to pummel waralien into the ground, the skull flies into his hands, because FireHunter had the force at that random point in time, and as waralien let out a short groan, upon realizing that he was bent into a pretzel shape, whereupon he howled in pain as his iron nutsac was ripped asunder.
FireHunter then continued his moonwalking, but this time to a modified version of Iron Man
"I am Steroids man..."
Waralien out for five while you struggle your way out of the pretzel shape.
MY SKULL

jumping out of thin air lonehunter procedds to break firehunters arms and legs then picks up the skull and bids him farewell with a super soccer kick into his groin area and then does the billy jean dance as he leaves.

MY SKull

FH out for 3 while you heal.

Voltage drops down on LH's headstomping into the ground and then jacks the skull and yells "MINE!" and runs.

my skull

Seeking some ass to kick, Bloo jumps out of his hole and sees Voltage running around the corner. It takes a hold of the nearest pole and breaks it free from the ground, wacking an old man in the process. The alien leaps forward and nearly gets run over by a passing car - he dodges and is instead hit by a parked car.
Bloo twists himself to fit through the gap between a dancing bear and the shopping cart of said old man all while holding on to the metal pole. Sprinting on all fours with the pole held safely in its mouth, Bloo rolls under a tap dancer, jumping over a road barrier in slow-motion. It spots Voltage running in the distance and it rushes. Desperate to take the skull, Bloo forces all of his strength into one risky throw. In what seemed to the creature like a lifetime, the pole spiraled through the air towards the back of Voltage's head.
It misses.
Voltage turns to see what had been chasing him, and fortunately for Bloo, his foot stopped and twisted on some water, causing him to trip and lose the skull.
Bloo takes the skull and hides in a tree.

My skull, Voltage out for one trying to get up.

dude wtf?!! lmao

FireHunter decides that being steroids man will not help, the same old man that bloo hit with the pole bumps into FireHunter, who lifts him up in a rage, he throws the old man away and spots bloo in a tree, FireHunter grins and sets fire to the tree, the skull flies out as FireHunter uses the force to get it, bloo leaps out of the tree in a desperate attempt to re-obtain the skull.
He misses.
FireHunter pulls a random white pony out of nowhere and jumps upon it, riding off into the sunset. Not before defiling bloo's unconscious body with a pile of spamming n00bs.

MY SKULL!
bloo out for 3. 1 post to wake up, 2 for beating back the n00bs.

x_saysell, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

As Firehunter rides off into the sunset on his white pony Saysell comes from under a nearby bush, where he has been watching the previous series of events unfold, and simply pushes Firehunter off his pony and takes the skull and pony, and continues to ride into the sunset.

Firehunter out for 1 while he gets back up.

Lh shoots the pony's head off takes the skull from the completly shoked x_saysell and as he walks away from the carnage off into the sunset with his middle finger held up high says in a true blue Aussie accent "I don't give a shit!"

my skull

X_saysell out for 1

Waralien finally getting himself together sees x_saysell(sorry if misspelled) in shocked over a white pony. He then sees into the distance lh walking along holding something aloft."NOOOOOO!!!!!!" he shouts as Waralien runs to lh. Lh turns to see the alien charge him down. Waralien then picks him up and says "Now thats not very nice is it?" He grabs lh's arm and begins beating him with it say, "Why you hitting yourself?" over and over. After twenty minutes of this lh is knock out. Waralien then picks up the skull and runs as fast as he can to the nearest crowded area.

lh out for two
MY SKULL!

x_saysell, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

(For the record just call me Saysell)
Seeing Waralien disappear into a crowded area Saysell begins to run with blistering speed towards where he disappeared, pulling his sidearm from its holster he begins to fire into the air. Causing the crowd to all run and hide revelling Waralien holding the precious skull, Saysell opens fire on Waralien hitting his left knee making Waralien collapse in pain.

MY SKULL
Waralien out for two
Saysell makes off for the closest form of shelter.

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

As saysell, goes to get the skull, something happens. its out of his hands the second he touches it, like magic.The hybrid, smiled as she looked at saysell and nodded. "Guess, your butterfingers" She said with a trickle of laughter. As he moved in to reclaim his prize, he falls in a hole. Water surrounded saysell's body till waist high. She looked down. "Toodles" She said with laughter

-out for 2

MY SKULL

FireHunter gets up, finding Shadow walking away from a hole, he comes up behind her and growls,
"You're a pretty one, aren't you?"
in shock from seeing an alien speaking, not to mention flirting with her, she trips over, face-first into the mud. FireHunter bellows in laughter and steals the skull, dragging her around like a trophy, he walks through a city, with her slung over his shoulder.
MY SKULL!
shadow out for two.