Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Waralien recovering from his injury sees Firehunter walking with Shadow over his shoulder. He runs at him and takles him to the ground. Waralien quickly gets up and says "this is for ripping it off, you know how much it cost me to get it installed?" Waralien then uses every way imaginable to bring him hurt there to his crotch. (pipe, trash can, tire iron, random things in general) After his fifty minutes of revenge, Waralien places an ice pack there and grabs the skull. He sees shadow and rembers the motorcycle that got trashed. "Oh no," he says and runs like there's no tomorrow.

Firehunter out for 4 to recover
My Skull!

shadowatching, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

HAHAh Wow, thanks i needed a laugh

OOC>

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Waralien didnt kniow but he was running right into kirby!kirby sticks out his foot and sure as the day he trips on it he takes the skull and looks over his arm to see shadow comeing he the curses and says theres the he/she agian and starts running like hell.

war out for 2

MY DAM SKULL!!!!!

canibalismx, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

A new person comes in the fight and finds kirby runing with the skull canibalismx runs up to him and preforms some martial arts and knocks out kirby.

out for 3

my skull!

x_saysell, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Seeing canibalismx's martial arts inspires Saysell as he rises back to his feet.
Saysell runs at canibalismx and pulls off a perfect Chuck Norris kick that only chuck him self could of done better, sending canibalismx backwards with great speed.

MY SKULL!
canibalismx out for 3 (1 to stop traveling and 2 to recover)

Saysell now feeling rather pleased with himself dose a little dance and sets off running once more.

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

dropping down right in front of saysell Lonehunter says "ahh martial arts and chuck norris,only one person was better than chuck guess who" but before saysell can answer he is sent flying 5 feet backwards by LH's perfectley executed one-inch punch.lone hunter picks up the skull and shouts "BRUCE LEE!" lone hunter then turns and runs aboard his brand spanking new ship and fly's off into outer space once more.

my skull

saysell out for 3.

Waralien recovering from his trip sees lh with the skull and notices that he pulled off a chunk norris move himself. War, whips out a Chuck Norris-in-a-can and sprays. Chuck Norris materializes out of no where and shows lh how to really use the move. While busy Waralien grabs the skull and contiues to run remebering who was following.

lh out for three due to being awe-struck at the actual Chuck Norris move.

My skull!

EDIT: It is lonehunter not saysell.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

DW yawned as he posted at 6 in the moning and started to talk about physics, managing to bore Chuck Norris to sleep, then tried to reach for the skull but his arm fell off because he was so tired, and fell right on a catapult that threw it at Waralien's head. DW then took the skull with his other arm and went to sleep next to where Waralien was now laying unconscious.

MY SKULL!!!!!!

no worries mate & thanks.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

seeing Death Wraith lying asleep on the ground, FireHunter limps, holding his tarnished crotch treasure in one hand, still dragging shadow with the other, FireHunter peacefully takes the skull and wears it like a helmet.

MY SKULL!
Death Wraith out for 1 asleep.

Whoops! sorry about that. I was half asleep when I thought of it.

GalacticStorm, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

When I was out of the building I saw well I didn't know
what it was then I was like my god is the queen alive!?
then I realized it was just Fire Hunter playing around.
So I took the skull of his head, my friend came by in a car. So I threw him in the car and told him to drop him off by the lake.

My Skull

Lost For 2 Posts

Seeing Galactic I grab DW's arm and hurl it at him. He is shocked at the severed arm and drops the skull. Waralien grabs the skull and takes off into a nearby bush hoping no one will find him.

Glactic out for one

My skull

unfrtunatly for waralien he was noticed,lh had seen him. lh dropped out of the sky right behind wa and grabbed the skull wilst he side kicked him in the head.lh then hails a taxi then gets in and tells the taxi to drive and keep on drivng.

my skull

wa out for 3

Saysell runs out infront of the taxi and prays it stops. Luckly it stops inches from him, he pulls LH out of the taxi and asks "What is as big as you are and yet does not weigh anything?" While LH contemplates the anwser Saysell takes the skull.

MY SKULL
LH out for 2

GalacticStorm, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Seeing x Say-Sell I net gun him hook a chain to the net then I see a bull in a cage so I let it out hooked the other end to the bull but before I did any thing I paper clipped the chain and the bull to make sure it would stay on for a little longer and took the skull and o I also took the marines little helmet then gave the bull a good pounding and
off it went with x Say-Sell right behind it.

x Say-Sell Out For 3 Posts

My Skull

canibalismx, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

canibalismx sees galactic storm heding for a big hole in the ground he runs up to him and galactic storm shouts "this is madness" I say "this is sparta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" kicks him into hole.

out for 5

My skull

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

kirby sees canibalism and says u know u ripped that off.kirby takes his still torn of tail and says "GET OVER HERE"and kicks kicks him into oblivian saying FATALITY

canibalism out for 4

my Dam SKULL!!!!!!

DroneWarrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

When I found Kirby Cage I saw a helmet laying in the hole so I quickly crawled down the hole got the helmet got back up put it on his head and said hello army man and gave him a gun and made him shoot himself in the leg and he hopped down in the hole.

Kirby Cage out for 2

My Skull

Waking up to find his helment missing Saysell started running in the direction the foot tracks went. Seeing GalacticStorm crawling from his hole Saysell took a minute to kick him in the face for getting his name rong 3 times.
Then continuing onward he came across DroneWarrior and tackled him to the ground. Then started to pound on him till he became limb and twitched.
Saysell then took the skull and climbed back out of the hole, jumped in LH's taxi and started driving.

MY SKULL
DroneWarrior out for 2