god-of-death, Yautja, 11 years ago

god of death went to the egg chamber to find the other alien. when he got to the egg chamber he decided to use his self distructive wrist bracer he then left and when he got out of the egg chamber it exploded.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Now the hunters mask was destroyed he couldnt see as well as he coul with the mask, Hiding in the dark specimen12986 was ready to pounce but before that happened he crawled behind god of death and stabbed him in the left lung from behind and scratching his heart. Now the final hunters blood would be pumping faster and faster along with his lungs filling up with his own blood he would be unconsious in a few minutes

off topic: id like to help and be your partner but i dont really know how to build a website, so if you could tell me what to do id really like to help.

on topic: the predator before he passed out he grabed the alien and through him into a wall. he then took out his wrist blades and ran in for the kill.

Off topic: kay copy the link that i have under my sig then paste it in the top box on the top of the screen, then once your on my site sign up -It's free- and you can look and create pages.

Off topic: kay copy the link that i have under my sig then paste it in the top box on the top of the screen, then once your on my site sign up -It's free- and you can look and create pages. also you need to copy this link in the same place to get it to work
godofdeath.jpg

Madecarnival66, Yautja, 11 years ago

I am sooooooooooooo sorry i wasnt there i was very busy these days

hey badapple24 give me your number so we can txt about the website.

hey badapple24 give me your number so we can txt about the website.

or email it to me cause then we could talk about the website.

I don't have a phone buut i do have e-mail

here it is [email protected]

there u go