alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno watched.he is smart.but strong he is not.alienxeno tought.i have always beated yautja so.....
he kept watching.alienxeno saw him entering the colony.then he entered too.....

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus scanned the mountains again and then again saw foot prints in the snow that radiated with xenomorph light. But this time their wasn't one...but 11 foot prints heading around the hill. Titulus jumped off the colony fence and into the raging blizzard. He stalked the xenos until they reached a clearing. Titulus saw that in the clearing was a xenomorph army, large enough to invade the colony. Titulus thought on how the queen managed to lay eggs in such a climate and then saw the volcano. The xenomorphs had built a hive in a volcano. It had enough heat to allow the queen to lay eggs and build such an army. Titulus began to think on a way in. Then he had an idea. He unclipped his self destruct bomb and typed in 5 mins and threw it into the clearing. Titulus quickly hid in a cave and then heard the large explosion that sent an avalanche down all of the mountains killing or harming anyone who got under it. Titulus walked out and saw that the clearing was burning their was no sign of life.

alienxeno saw this.i have to give him credit for not giving up.....
then he followed him again.

OCC- You do realise that I have blew up half of the mountain. Please read all that I have written

i did.you blew up the xenos not me.i was being far from that explosion.

OCC- You make a good point

On topic- Titulus walked onto the burning ground seeing the Alien cave that would eventually lead to the queen. Titulus entered the cave only to be assaulted by badly injured xenos. Titulus quickly killed the two with his wrist blades. Titulus began to descend into the bowels of the volcano.

alienxeno saw this and since titilus forgot to take the skulls he took them.
this guy really dishonnors me....trying to kill me.....he does not know what he has started.

Titulus as a marauder didn't take skulls from weak common xenomorphs he hungered for the skull of queens that he could sell for large prices, for the fresh meat that hunts like these gave him. He also wanted the other Predators loot but what he more wanted was his meat and his skull and mask. The skull he would keep as a trophy the mask he would sell for a very large price. But the meat the Predator would privide would be a very good supply to Titulus's next world. These were the thoughts that Titulus was thinking as he descended even deeper into the Alien hive.

alienxeno tought to himself:if i kill him i will take his bones.....dance upon them...and make him die twice!

his skull will be crushed while he is alive!he kept walking after titilus.
when he reached the chamber of the queen it was locked up tight and titilus had to find another way or destroy the lock.

Titulus heard foot steps behind him he turned around and turned on his heat vision. Titulus saw the other predator. Titulus unsheathed his wrist bracer and lunged at the other predator. The wrist blades cut into the other predators skin. Tituluses large body mass propelled the other Predator a good meter away. Titulus stood over the other Predator ready for the killing strike.

alienxeno saw this.kill me....do it savage!titilus was now charging the plasma caster.WHAT A SUCKER!alienxeno stabbed titilus in the chest with the wrist blades and threw him away.

Titulus leaped up his beserker blood raging. He unsheathed his second pair of wrist blades and let out loud roar. Titulus charged knocking the smaller Pred over with ease. Titulus began stabbing Alien xeno chest with both his wrist blades making Alien xeno torn green flesh to fly off. Tituluses Beserking rage made him blind he did not notice the Alien queen slowly walking into the chamber the two Predators were fighting in.

while this happend alienxeno did saw it.he threw him away and used his ceremonial dagger to stab trough titilus chest.blood flew out and alienxeno laughed.then he left.he looked at his wounds.damn....he used a med kit to heal them.

Alienxeno's wound only progressed Tituluses beserking and he saw the queen he bolted full speed at the giant queen. He used his wristblades to climb up the queens chest and reached her neck. He then unsheathed his cerimonial dagger and cut deep into the queens neck. He did so 10 times until the queen fell to the ground with a large thud. Titulus let out a shriek of victory. His beserker rage did not subside he was partially blind due to his anger. He searched for Alienxeno. When he was satisfied his beserker rage began to subside and he began the process of collecting the queens skull.

hehehe.....this is fun....

alienxeno used his cerimonial dagger to stab titilus once again and titilus got mad.
hahahaha!i love your anger.come on.hehe.....can't you take a little joke?!?
titilus rage was now back and he unsheated his wrist blades.
laugh man!alienxeno unsheated his ones too.then he stabbed him and threw him awat...
hahaha!i am laughing........but only because your pathetic!

Titulus leaped on alien xeno with his ceremonial dagger and stabbed him the the stomach. Alienxeno's green blood hit Tituluses face. In Tituluses berserking rage he smiled as the green liquid hit his flesh. Titulus was going to enjoy eating your pathetic small Predator flesh. How could a small Normal Predator fight Titulus, a Super Predator Beserker, a fierce melee warrior. Titulus was much bigger then alien xeno easily towering over Alienxeno, and all Predators he has faced a real goliath but every such tale had a flaw, goliath was large and strong like Titulus but Alien xeno was smaller yet more agile.

well...i search for weaknesess......unlike you!the blood had made him angry.when he sees blood he rages.
i have seen yours.you become mad easy.so....he started challenging titilus.titilus walked to alienxeno unaware of his rage from blood.then when he comes close alienxeno stabs his chest and screams:pay back ass hole!he then stomps him on the ground and stomps his head.