Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Okay cool let's start from the start?

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

yes.lets start over.

a hunter whas sent in a space pod to hunt.he would have to sent trophys for his elder.
he started hunting xenos.

Titulus looked over the frozen planet from his space ship that he had had taken from a group of Predator. They two purposes a good ship and a 3 month food source.But Titulus was bored he wanted a hunt and this frozen world would would offer that to him. There was a human colony that had a xeno outbreak yet the humans managed to contain it with the climate itself. The queen was unable to lay eggs due to the very low temperature. But the planet still had a high population of xenos that Titulus was going to destroy. Titulus readied his gear. And went down in a drop pod right into a blizzard. Titulus began walking through the thick snow to the the human colony.

Titulus looked over the frozen planet from his space ship that he had had taken from a group of Predator. They two purposes a good ship and a 3 month food source.But Titulus was bored he wanted a hunt and this frozen world would would offer that to him. There was a human colony that had a xeno outbreak yet the humans managed to contain it with the climate itself. The queen was unable to lay eggs due to the very low temperature. But the planet still had a high population of xenos that Titulus was going to destroy. Titulus readied his gear. And went down in a drop pod right into a blizzard. Titulus began walking through the thick snow to the the human colony.

alienxeno who was already there had saw a xeno.when it jumped alienxeno used his wrist blades and stabbed the chest.being aware of the blood,alienxeno took his skull and put it in a box that he then
attached to his armor.then he cloaked himself.....

Titulus walked through the blizzard and when it finally clear Titulus saw the faint glowing red light of the colony, through the falling snow. Titulus turned on his cloak and leaped onto the highest building in the colony observing his surroundings he noticed humans going around their daily business unaware of the Large hunter above their heads. Titulus changed from heat vision to alien vision and looked at the snowy hills behind the colony. He saw tracks that were glowing the the xeno morph glow. Titulus leaped onto the guard house and into the snow of the hill. He began following the tracks. The tracks led to a dead xenomorph.

alienxeno then saw titilus.another hunter?he walked away from him and saw another xenomorph.then he used his wristblades to kill it and take the skull again wich he put in the box again and attached it to his armor.then
he was going to find out what that hunter was doing.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Engineer, you can't barge in on an rpg, you should ask for a fight in the official request a fight topic and you should know this seeing as your an experienced member

ENGINEER, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Jeez I didn't know, I saw a public one and said "cool". I wasn't hurting anybody and sorry

Titulus saw the other predator walking through the snow. Titulus had a nice spot underneath some snow. As Alienxeno reached a certain area, Titulus leaped out wrist blades forward stabbing into Alienxeno's Ribs. Titulus lifted Alien xeno off the ground and stared into his mask. Titulus easily was much larger than Alienxeno Titulus felt Alienxenos feet dangling in the air trying to kick him.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

hey, no problem brother

alienxeno took titilus legs and throwed him on the ground to.now pointing with his spear on his mask and his eyes where glowing.you dishonnor me hunter.....a fight with a hunter is not what i want.....
then he left him.....

Aleinxeno dafuq man I was holding you above the ground. You were on my wristblades how the f*** did you grab me by the leg?

with all the strenght!he took your legs and tripped you on the ground. is that inpossible?

Um well if you are dangling above the ground then yes it is impossible. I can't even image something reaching down to my leg when it is dangling on knives above the ground.....Where is logic?!?

tought i was on the ground. not in the air......

alienxeno saw himself dangling on the wristblades.he roared.he charghed his plasma caster and shot titilus body.
now you know what plasma feels like....he said.he then cloaked himself.

(Alienxeno) please note that you do not have a plasma caster in your profile page... therefore you do not have a plasma caster in an RPG ....Sorry man not my rules

okay

in that case..........

alienxeno used his cerimonial dagger to stab titilus then he used cloak to hide...

Titulus growled searching his target then changing to heat vision. But the snow did not allow him to see any heat. Suddenly the blizzard hit again. Titulus began heading towards the colony uncloaked. Titulus would soon feast upon the other predators flesh and have his skull as a trophy. But first he needed to find some xenomorph to kill. Titulus quickly wiped off the other predators blood from his wrist blades before it froze on them.