titulus vs alien xeno

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno walked around in a body.he is a chest burster in a child but he can change.he can grow away from the body.the hive is unsure of me taking over a body.still i can climb on walls.but that doesn't matter.he just needs a kill with this body.

alienxeno walked around in a body.he is a chest burster in a child but he can change.he can grow away from the body.the hive is unsure of me taking over a body.still i can climb on walls.but that doesn't matter.he just needs a kill with this body.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus was salvaging a marine corpse. He had already taken the body armour and had eaten the legs and was searching his pockets when he heard xenomorph screeches somewhere far away. He stood up droping the armour getting prepared for a good hunt. A xenomorph always brings a good hunt. He stalked outside the building and into the fir tree forest of the human colony BG 768. He climbed the highest tree near his location and changed biomask vision to xenomorph. In the distance he saw a boy. Inside the boy was a chestburster. A weak target Titulus had anticipated more a hunt not a murder. Well food was food.

the chestburster ripped out of the chest from the boy.then he saw the hunter looking at him.okay run!the chestburster started running in the hive and that is a power full place for a xeno.he then wanted to morph in a warrior...

Alien xeno do you want to change since you kinda changed species:?

yes.

a android came in the planet.he saw the predator hunting xenomorph.team spread out.it said.then he used the hunter cloaking to be almost unseenable for the predator.

(androids have hunter cloaking)

(Off topic) Yes I have played Avp3 but I can still see you with heat vision)

On Topic- Titulus saw the human drop ships coming in and turned on his cloak and heat vision. The humans have come back to regain their colony. This will be a good hunt indeed. Titulus jumped to the next tree and observed the human....these were not humans however but human puppets. Titulus cursed androids. This hunt will be exciting but disgusting. Titulus saw an android leaving the group. He jumped from the tree and silently cut off it's head. White blood sprayed every where. Titulus jumped on the tree again. and continued observing his prey.

then the android saw that a androids head was cut off.subject one terminated.the android saw something in the tree and shot it with his pulse rifles just once to see green blood come out.we got yuatja activity.stay normall.

Titulus was ready for the android he had set traps in the leaf litter of the forest. Vile traps they were indeed. Deep holes filled with large spikes that would cut a man or android up into pieces. The plan worked the androids ran into the forest falling to their demise until one remain. Titulus laughed entertained by the sight an an android running into the deadly forest by itself.

the yautja laughed only to show his position.then alienxeno shot it with his shotgun.he then kept walking.still calm.

the yautja laughed only to show his position.then alienxeno shot it with his shotgun.he then kept walking.still calm.

The shot gun spray fell short due to the fact that Titulus was further away then the android had estimated. Titulus followed the android learning it's tactics. This happended until they reached the colony, long abandoned by Weyland Corporation. Titulus witnessed the android entering the flora overgrown colony and turn on the power. Suddenly lights sprayed from all the building and the colonist houses began playing music. The android moved through the abandoned streets that were littered with baggage,junk children's toys and other dated junk. Who ever lived here left here in a rush. Titulus was curious about why the androids were sent to this shit hole of a planet. And observed the android entering a large building at the east side of the colony.

another hunter saw that the android was entering the building.titilus saw him.then the hunter took the androids neck.he stared at titilus.....then he said:you dishonnor your clan and family.

......Alienxeno are you serious?!? you can't just change race twice i'm just confused now maybe in a couple of days you will become xeno again you leave me in an uncomfortable position here and I can't RP like this first I'm hunting hunting a xeno then an android now a hunter. I'm leaving this RPG Alienxeno see you around.

i really am not sure of my race but i think i will stick to pred.t is hard you know.it started since shadow serpents.

if you want to stop the fight that is your choice.....

No we will continue I hope you stay with preds we need more hunters

i want to stay hunter because we need more.xenopedia gave me hope for staying.

Dude don't be a Predator just because there is so few of us choose a species that you enjoy the sight of

i like hunters.