RPG Discussion Topic

Stalker, Yautja, 14 years ago

Alrighty, for any questions about the RPG or just a general chat about what's going on, this is the place.

Just a current update on the situation, some earlier posts have been removed, the story has now been put on rewind back to the point where the predators are first entering the damaged ship.

Just to clarify: The humans' bomb must either be edited out of the story or given a long count down timer so as not to force other participants to rush their actions.

The "alliance" that had been formed between the humans & some of the aliens is now declared over. Sam Dunn is infected with a chest burster, but all other humans are fair game for the xenomorphs.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

Might I just add that this rpg is sponsored by:

crapad.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 14 years ago

I'll take one, good sir.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 14 years ago

I'd take one but I haven't actually participated yet.

So now I'm going to read through the RPG and make my entry from under the crate.

Edit: Unless someone wants to fill me in on everything I need to know (not going to be on an IM because I'm never on those anymore, it would be easier to just tell me on here anyway).

Deathdrop, Yautja, 14 years ago

Well, looks like I missed a lot.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

exept how does bloo get out?

It'll somehow get knocked over or broken. We'll figure it out.

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

It may just be a misunderstanding on my part, but from Rykov's post the alien-marine truce seems to still be in effect. Please explain for me.

XavierBlacknight, Yautja, 14 years ago

Reads to me like he aliens just left Malus alone, considering he is carrying a queen burster, and may have determined the Preds to be a more important issue to be dealt with first. I'd say they are going to go for the Preds more and just kill any humans they come across on the way.

Simple deductive reasoning really.

GeneWells, Yautja, 14 years ago

Human bomb edited out. Sorry about the late reply.

No prob.

It DOES make sense that the Xenos would go after Preds first. I've got no problem with that. This will means that the Aliens are hunting the preds while the preds are hunting the humans. Should make for a good time.

predator428, Yautja, 14 years ago

Sounds fine. I read the posts before they had been edited, just wanted to be sure everything was clear.

Alexandria_Rykov, Yautja, 14 years ago

XP Hope we all got that clear now. Xavier you should have posted! We are tierd of hauling your ass around!

Quite a few people on all sides could do with posting a little more often...

Alexandria_Rykov, Yautja, 14 years ago

So true. Why sign up for an RP if you dont post?

black_warrior, Yautja, 14 years ago

i think he just means that after the deletion people are slow at picking it back up.

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD! and grab a corona

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

Xavier and Myself have had mid-year exams at college over the last few weeks. I finished mine only half a hour ago, actually. Therefore, please excuse his inactivity. I'll make sure he's more active from now on.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 14 years ago

me, Spaz and Death_cometh works at night and sleep during the day.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 14 years ago

Just a note. Me and Jean co-wrote that post, so the bits in it where Sam Dunn is being controlled in her post were written by me.

No puppeteering going on. I dont stand for that stuff.

DEATHSTALKER, Yautja, 14 years ago

yeh sorry i cant get on my computer becouse everyone else is always on it i'll post today or tommorow

XavierBlacknight, Yautja, 14 years ago

I'll be most likeyl posting in the next 24 Hours, Now that my internet is back up to a speed at which I can load the RP topic properly.