predahound vs badapple24

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

predahound vs badapple24

dont forget to read the RPG rules

You can start your fight, have fun.

predahound, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

The elders sent me on a mission just to prove that i was worthy to become part of the clan.

there i was laying on a misterious, nothing but tall trees and thick undergrowth.
when suddenly a shadow ran behind me, i turned around to se what was that misterious shadow.

i kept thinkig that i wasnt alone, and that my prey was nearer than i thought.

i kept walking and the shadow apeared again, my instict said that i needed to be ready to fight, and i did, i grabed my weapons and got ready to fight.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

I awoke in the hive camoflaged as part of the wall I start to move around smelling the air for enemies. I notice a pheromone in the air entereing the hive so i went and alarmed other drones of it's presence in the area.

I investigated more and more the pheromone getting stronger and stronger then i saw the outline of a hunter most likely after the queen espesially with all the young drones in the hive this would get dangerous so i once again hid in the coal coloured walls and waited for it to pass by

I ran toward the moving shadow till it stoped.

there it was crawling in the wall of a cave, the alien crawled into the deep of the cave, i followed the pray.

i turned my alien vision mode, once again the only things i could see were shadows.

i took out my wristblades and start the hunt

Soon the predator had reavealed itself the i made my move pinning the predator and Jab my tail at you however it misses and i'm knocked off of the hunter.

it then decides to leave me alone... for now, and left me to squirm back into the same coal coloured wall being camouflaged once more.

before he start crawling into the deep darkness i jumped and tackle the alien and tumble it to the ground.

quickly the alien stands up and wave its tail, it trows it like a spear, the tail rubs with my mask as i tried to dodge it.

quickly y grab the tip of the tail and slashed it with my wristblade.

the alien felt no pain but instead its rage was increasing, and with that rage the alien as fast as it could stamp against me.

there i was face to face against the alien.

with an agile move i release myself from the heavy but agile oponent

With my tail cut off i started flailing my tail around at the hunter acid sloshing all over the hunteer melting his plasmacaster an part of his biomask. when he cut my tail off he also melted that wristblade then i sprinted around to a vent leading to a upper level. with the hunter badly damaged, I could hide and recover from my injuries.

Then when my tails point grew back after about an hour i crawled down the same shaft an the hunter was playing on it's wrist comp so i took my newly regained tail and speared it in the back. However it missed any vitals and it just scrached the spine then i hid without him not seeing me.

very hurt hid behind a rock, I remove the mask and armor
I quickly responded with a cry of pain that came out of me, waiting for the moment, I kept quiet.
after a while I left my hiding place and saw the enemy waiting for me. With an agile movement i ran to a stalagmite and destroyed in a way for me to just grab the tip.
the beast kept chasing me down the walls, until in an unguarded moment i throw the tip of the stalagmite and just nail it right through the head, but unfortunately did a little of damage to the beast.
the enemy writhing in pain and i gasping for breath while my wounds healed faster and faster waiting for the opportune moment to kill the beast.
acidic blood spread everywhere, burning everything around him. While the alien kept writhing in pain, quickly i took out the ceremonial knife (the only weapon i had in hand) and ran toward my prey.
the alien was aware of what was coming and desperately took off the piece of rock of its head and ran towards me.
We both tackled and the alien took out its jaw out of the esophagus directly to my head. The movement of the knife was so quick and quiet that the only thing that I was the alien prencensiar screaming in despair and I lay on the floor serious injuries.
as fast as I could i used my medikit thus releasing a scream of pain.
the blury thing i could see was the alien laying 10 mtrs in front of me.
I was prepared to finish it once it for all.

off topic: i took your inner jaw amm i called it jaw form esophagus i didnt know how to call it XD

oh ok sorry didn't know what you were talkingh about ill redo that last post

As the predator was about to attack me i disabled his arms yadda yadda yadda.

now i took my tail and attacked his wrist com and destroyed that as well shattereing the bone then the hunter went unconcious from bloodloss then i strung him up and disarmed him completely

off topic: jajajaja its ok ^^ by the way its is great how do you like mine??

now ill continue the fight

by the time i woke up i was trapped in the hive, my armas were broken, unarmed and very injured i had no opportunitythen suddenly i saw an output i started moving my head until i cracked the wax-like secretion and finally i cracked the one on my legs.
as fas as i could i scaped from the hive i ran all the way to the exit.
once i was out i hid "that alien will pay for everything" i thought, its him or me, i didnt care if i died, what i wnated was to kill that beast no matter what, it didnt matter if i had to kill myself to kill that beast.
I still had the dagger, i fit the right arm accompanied with a shout.
once i healed and the pain was gone i went out from my hiding place and started to make some traps and weponary made out from nature.
a time passed and the traps were set, the time for round two was about to begin.
There i was once again, standing in front of the cave i saw the deep darkness in the cave and with that my vicious enemy.
I throwed a dagger made out of wood, quicly the akien dodge it, he thought that that misserable weapon wasnt able to harm it, i satrted to ran into the forest and the alien started to ran after me.
once we were deep enough i started my plan.
i turned right and cuted some vines i lashed and unleashed a net covered with thorns, the alkien ran toward the net and tackled it makin the alien som scratches, i jumped and hurted my ankle i rolled, i couldnt cut the vines lashed on a tree 3 mts in front of me.
the alien with a scream jumped over me, the alien tried to bite but i didnt allowed it.
the stenght of that alien was increasing byt the rage while mine was decreasing by the efects of fatige and injures.
i did what i can and throw him into the trap, i quickly tossed into the ropes and cuted out, thus releasing beartrap-like trap trapping his arm, i stood up and walked toward my prey.
i tied the alien, i took out my dagger and cut carefully his new tail, y cut the arms, and i grabbed a spear made out from a tree branch and i stuck the alien.
after that i fell exhausted. the last thing i saw was the alien as rigid as a stone.

With my arms and tail cut of I jumped on the predator spraying acid all over.the predator was bieng killed anyways because he was implanted with a chestburster. and then i wrapped my tail around his legs and body and tripped him. then while he was being constricted by my tail i knocked his head against mine rendering him unconsious then i ate his head killing him once and for all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Off topic: awesome rp predahound this is a good rp i like it

off topic:

Tell me when u put the facehuger and when did u scaped from the trap u were traped. That for me has no consistence mmmm u have to practice more (so am i) but the details are the most important thing in the rpg (well it is for me).

anyway consistence and details.

GG

Ok sorry I felt like finishing the rp quickly

dont worry until next fight ^^

alright good battle :)

Xenotor, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Can we still use this or is it over.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

sorry, i think this is over