badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

"Face it, For all we know it could be destroyed, or they just thought we were grunts and didn't matter. I'm sorry Black but we may have to face truth." Apone said dropping the empty pulse rifle and taking his shotgun out of the survival pack cocking it and shooting the nearest xeno. Suddenly Apone was grabbed by a xenomorph and pulled away into the darkness.

thirty minutes later...

"Ugh, my head." Apone groaned noticing he was in resin with an open egg in front of him he looked down to see a dead facehugger directly below him. Apone looked back up to see Scaley and Black "Black, black give me your pistol, I don't *Cough cough* Wanna die like this now give me the FUCKING PISTOL!" Apone yelled and Black answered in a calm tone "No, I can't let you do this Apone, we are going to get you out of this and you are going to walk away." Apone shot back. "Then shoot me! I really don't want do bitching bug tearing through my ribs man!" And black answered. "Any last words?" before cocking the pistol and Apone said "Yeah, you were always a bitch Black you now that right?" Apone said chuckling before saying "Do it I can fell it moving around man!" And there was a gunshot followed by silence only penetrated by the cracking of ribs and the squeal of a young chestburster before getting it's brains blown out by Black.

OOC: Yeah, I felt like dieing next because i wasn't sure what to do next.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Black stood up and gathered the equipment they had left "yeah buddy and so were you..." he looked back at the predator "its just you and me, its time we end this"

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

fire tought:he died with honour.then he walked away.just you and me......he said.
fire recorded his last message.yuri......

black.i gave fire this recording.it is:

1his history

2your objective....and it is kind of bad.

you know that all you will do to achieve this....is death right?both of you.

lets start with your objective......

when you destroy the hive.....alpha draconis can actualy blow up.so...dont kill the queen...kill everything else!but the queen!

b.....b....black.unfortunatly....i will die....i have had a face hugger on my face....dont worry!
there wont be a bug running trough when i die.fire will kill me......i will tell him too.

next *crack* fires history.......his name is actauly not fire....i gave him that name.he loves humans.all you need to know is that he was a elder.okay?he was then cast away to save us from a alien infestation.*Crack*..........okay thats all.

*hears scream and roar*

Black was silent "fire.... we have to get to the end game and detonate the reactor core inside of it its the only way to end this madness" he said simply moving out into the jungle towards the wreck of the endgame

fire understood.a lost friend is better then a dead one but he got the second.fire walked following
black.

Black walked and finally got to the wreckage "its so quiet..." he mutter looking around slowly

fire gave black the spear from the elder that he was and xenos jumped out of everywhere.

"fire... i have the codes to unlock the reactor vents but i need time..." black said calmly looking around at the xenos

fire understood and started shooting the xenos giving time to black.

Black took of in a sprint to the ship before kicking in one of the damaged veiw ports and moving inside, the thing was a wreck but black kept moving towards the enigine room, he was going to have to do this manulaly.

fire shot another xeno and then one stabbed his back making fire fall.the wound was very serius and fire let out a roar.the same xeno then took him away from protecting black.

(i am not dead yet)

Black moved quickly and pulled himself the and opening into the engine room, he looked around his visor was tracking multiple targets inbound, he swore to himself before climbing slowly up a ladder to the engine control panel "hope this works..." he pressed a buttton and the ships vents opened slowly and then slowly he started to arm the detonater

fire woke up on a wall as a host.shit!they got me.the plasma caster is intact.he shot himself free and took a sprint for black.

Black armed the detonator and then threw into the enginge, he had fifthteen minutes to get the hell out of there, he was sprinted towards the hanger bay hoping for a fighter

( i will end this okay?)

fire ran to get to the exit but it was far.and only 30 sec.

25 sec!

fire turned around to see black get a sprint too.

20 sec!

the exit was still far.

15 sec!

suddenly xenos popped up.fire shot but it was hard to kill.then black shot with the rifle.,

10 sec!

the exit was vissible but not close

4 sec!fire started to get worried!

*explosion followed by roar and scream*

the rocks fell on the 2 duo and john blackburns hand came out of the rocks.

earth changed.....the sky was dark and it was cold.....altough not freezing.

fire came out of the rocks but fell down again.....his eyes glowed once more.....

suddenly a claw came from the rocks and a black xeno pulled a rock from his body.....

then more xenos came from the darkness that was earth and all stood up.

the alpha draconis team took john and sead:john are you alright?

he is uncousness!the xeno started running after the alpha draconis team.

they shot the xenos but there where too much and they retreated.

2 years later.

while they where scouting john and his crew searched for fire.when they found him they saw he was dead.

a xeno ambush was there and shots where released.....it was war.....on earth!

to be continued......

here black veiw on it...) Running out of time, he made a mad dash, he wasn't going to make it to a ship, but maybe, he slid under old broken pipes and made a running dive into a fallout compartment the door sealing behind him as the explosion destroyed the ship, he looked around and pre set the cryo bay and then stepped inside one of the cryo tubes and then sealing the lid... he had done the job his country had called him to do, now the can wake me when the need me... black thought before drifting into the inky blackness of cryo-sleep

Kickbutt512, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Minutes later a new predator arrives for a defense again aliens so a new youngblood entered the trail and he jumped in and listen to his elders and minutes later the drones came with a queen so they could make a hive 10 Hours Later The aliens broke through the first line and more yautja are dieing from the drones swarming them then once the new youngblood finished the trail he came and fought but he fell back to the third line the last stronghold of the planet and they killed all the drones but the queen made the hive with the remaining drones that were left and it was bad very bad many predators were facehugged and they bursted in minutes and all the 5 remaming predators fell back to earth and then they were shot to death but the new one survived and after the marines left the worst thing happened the predaliens grew and got through the portal about 10 predaliens lived the other 2 died from the self destructions on the planet and destroyed it the humans lost south america and were all elimated from the predaliens hours later the youngblood uncloaked and goten through the human stronghold and then they sended in the smartgunners and the predator fell and was taken too another human stronghold and the marines experimented with the yautja weapons which still could save them and when the predator was put in his cell they shot him to death he called and called for help.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

^ Your post has been deemed void by members of this RPG. It was posted after the End. I am sorry, but you need to wait till the next one comes up.

six, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I just know we're going to win this war Xenomorph cons and the yautjas humans

'm espicime six but you can call me six

I'm still a facehugger and will be become an adult