Lv-426. Final Destination: Earth

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Apone joyfully shouted as they got out just in time to see the blue explosion erupt form the chute and the pod that scaley (AX) came in had shot out of the ground. "Wait look out there Black and GF" Apone asked looking down at what was the U.S.A but instead at least twenty of the states were in what looked like resin. "How long have we been in that facility?" Apone asked. "Twelve years fifty six days and 11 hours Commander apone." Yuri's voice shot in and Apone said back shocked. "It only felt like a couple of days." And Yuri anwsered "They had you in a portable cryo stasis pod that could be removed Apone, in any event you should get down there, the end game is on it's way with a full battalion of Colonial marines." Yuri continued and Black said "Yeah, we'll get right on that Yuri." And Apone said that as well in a more... sarcastic tone than how Black said it. "Beginning our desent, see you in a few hours." Apone said to Yuri and the others.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Black was silent and walked to the back room of the ship before turning on his com.... "yuri....we have a problem in this ship, alpone doesn't get it....she not here to make friends but to start a hive, we've destroyed the liquid and now all we have to do is destablise the engines before we get to earth" "black...be safe" yuris voice echoed "the self destruct code is 4687950861, it will destroy the ship" black walked slowly toward the control room while the others sleept in cryo ship and then walked up to the controls "A.I Kert start up the coding 4687950861 and then start the failsafe" Black walked down to the cryo-sleep chamber and then looked at alpone sleeping and then went over to the hunter before picking him up and moving past gf who was asleep and then put ax in a escape pod and set the timer to fire in 15:00 jetsining the pod, black would stay until the last minute to make sure the ship would blow

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

fire (alienxeno) woke up in the pod.he saw that it was timed.he knew the plan.he did not trust gf any way and still got out.he took his mask and was about to do the same black was doing....escaping the last minute but watching.but he knew he would not aford that so he used his cloak so black would not see him.he just wanted to help.......

Black looked around the ships cabin and sat back at the controls, working on a codng secence the would prevent the self-destruct from being deactivated "lets end this now..."

fire watched.it is easy to observe humans.but he knew the code too.fire touched the buttons on his wrist computer to see his home planet.he downloaded a virus that should shut down the electricity
before black would make it unstoppable.because what if in the last minute something would happen...
they would be toast.fire got the electricity shut off.black was shocked.fire stood behind him.....
he gave him a chip that would restore the elctricity if he would not lock the bomb.

Apone awoke on the ground and he looked up in the sky to see two more pods come out of the ship just before a large explosion engulfs the ship in a fire. A large pain hits apone almost knocking him off of his feet. "No, It can't be happening now." Apone thought and saw a third peice fly out of the ship, and at a closer look it was GF that had survived before peircing her chest on a sharp rock near the ocean. Apone saw Black and Fire Running towards him and when they got there Black said "Hey apone." And apone anwsered "Scaley and Black...FUCK OFF AT THE MOMENT Its a wonder i don't kill you right now." Apone stormed off looking for his equipment

OOC: I think in the end of this RPG we should all die then in about three months I will try to make one more

ENGINEER, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

WOW you're cool! "Hey guys lets all go die" ya great plan

@E: WTF, Have you checked the RPG list? We are in FOUR OF THESE LV-426 MAN It would be a good idea to end it off

Ba, i thought we could do the rp on the ship before it explodes in the end

I thought that the endgame would never arrive and we would go into the largest Alien hive alone then we would all die a dramatic death, each in a different way

but were heading back to earth.... their is no alien hives...)

No, The W-Y lab was under the earth so when we escaped we were on earth like 12 years in the future and the aliens escaped and made a large hive in the U.S. caught up now?

fine... got the memo now..... and blackburn would not run back to you after trying to kill you.... at this point alpone betrayed him which led black to destroy the ship, so now he is under orders to kill you...) Blackburn looked through the jungle, the predator was following him closely, it was to silent out here, maybe just a strange cuase, he just hoped yuri could decode the cornents that he had sent her, he swore to himself before moving on into a deeper part of the jungle

Apone was now well ahead of the other members of the group and was thinking to himself until he stopped in front of a cave. "What is it Apone?" Black asked and looked to see the resin covered walls. "Let's go in, we need to avenge GF" Apone said advancing forwards.

fire roared to himself:this guys are mad....
good that he does not understand me.........
when fire walked in he tought to himself:i going to die if i follow them!damn.....
atleast it will be honnorfull.....
he walked over to black giving him a holo map.

Black looked at the predator "Look crab-cakes i don't trust him etheir but i'm doing this for my home, just follow me instead of him if you want" black turned this wasn't about revenge but about saving his home and it was time to end this

fire roared.he doesnt get it.the hive is going to kill us of.....why cant they understand?
fire walked away from the humans.he used vocal mimicry of a alien too let the queen sent troops to kill fire.fire was ready!the aliens came in and fire shot a plasma shot in one.

Apone walked in the cave without hesitation, Apone was of xenomorph blood and the xenomorphs went past him. Scaley was handling himself and Black was doing alright as well. A facehugger leapt at Apone and quickly pulling out his acid-proof blade peirced the creature and he did'nt let go until it stopped struggling then he sheathed the knife and kept walking on.

Black looked around the cave knocking a fully grown xeno down and blowing it's head off he looked around "we need to destroy this place and quick, the endgame will be here in thirty minutes.." he said

"We may not be able to do this ourselves." Apone said dodging a xenomorph tail by mere inches then shooting it in the face blowing it to pieces. now moving ahead considerably and throwing a hand grenade into one of the egg rooms then watching the explosion. "Yuri, what is your location we could use some backup at the moment!" Apone said into the comm and only got static back. Apone repeated into the comm and all he got was static once again. "They could'nt have left us? Black They could'nt have left us right?" Apone asked Black who shrugged shooting a nearby xenomorph and catching up to Apone.

OOC: I may want to be the next to die I have an Idea.

"they wouldn't leave us on this damn place... there must be a problem wiith the ship or somthing..." he said thinking