badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Off topic: Kirby all of us exet for Tawn are in the maze both fighting you in the same place :D.

On topic:Bad apple had left the Cargo hold to search for Tawnagator who was somewhere in the Matriarch area now. Once he got there he saw the tail of a Familiar Drone Tawnagator! Bad apple rushed up the ventalation shaft seeing Tawnagator Bad apple sprinted down the shaft until he caught up to him and he issued a hiss to follow Bad apple.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno was left alone fighting kirby cage.

you think that by killing my mother you are stronger then me......

will see about that.

alienxeno jumped on the ceiling and atacked kirby gage with his claws.kirby was able to dodge it but did not know that he tripped him with his tail.alienxeno used his tail to choke kirby cage.no matter how long it took he did not die.alienxeno screamed out of rage:why dont you die!

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

krio stabbed badapple in the back.

WELCOME TO HELL!krio said.

but where is my brother.you shoould have been with him........

he took badapple in the neck with his tail.....

ANSWER ME!

cause i am not your friend.

he used his tail to trow badapple24 on the ground.

now tell me.WHERE.......IS.......HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

my brother will die.and so.....so will you!

and he took badapple and pounced him in to a wall.....

sleep well

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Off topic: Alienxeno I meant no offence with my words,the lack of details showing that BA is also there confused me that's all. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I guess I'm too used to reading books where its all about he smallest details. Whats my death count cause you guys haven't posted that (i.e. that's one etc.)I know it takes 6 to kill. The number helps everyone know how far we are from being dead/killing the other person.Think of the stuff in my off topics as advice to help make your posts better so things flow more smoothly. Also i get a reaction post for every attack(or a least i believe so[that doesn't kill me anyways]). Notice that i do a mini recap with the beginning of my posts, this shows that time flows forward from the last post.

On topic: Kirby was amazed that BA left him. Of course he went looking for HER Kirby thought to himself but then Kirby remembered that he wasn't alone.And Kirby was right, Alienxeno sailed right by Kirby's face however what Kirby didn't see coming what Alienxeno's tail tripping him and then quickly wrapping his tail around Kirby's throat. if Kirby had been human he would have passed out, but because Kirby was a xenomorph he didn't require oxygen to live, all it did was it prevented him from hissing."Why do you not die!" Alienxeno Screamed at Kirby. Kirby noticed that Alienxeno was barely able to stand due to the hole in his right leg from Kirby's earlier attack. Kirby then with a flick of his tail cut off Alienxeno's right leg causing him to fall on Kirby. Kirby then rolled over and unwrapped AliensXenos tail from his neck."I wont die because once your all dead i plan to EAT YOU!" Kirby hissed very loudly. Kirby then left a scar that went to the skull on Alienxeno's head.

I believe that's 2 vs Alienxeno(correct me if I'm wrong)

Your move

Off topic: Krio you can't kill in one post, it takes at least 5 combat posts to be able to kill another player.

On topic: Bad apple screeched as Krio turned around Bad apple found his tail In krio's chest. Bad apple then hissed while stabbing Krio in the throat as well and screeched "the reason i don't tell you is because.. well SHIT HAPPENS" and with that he flung krio back into a nearby wall. "Game on" he hissed.

off topic:i did not want to kill you in that post.just hurt you.i said sleep well right.meanig that you where uncousnes.

krio said:when i am done with you alienxeno is next.

krio used his claws to give badapple a wound in his head.

you will die in the claws of krio.....

Bad apple now had the same damage dealt to Krio as Krio did to him. Now bad apple hissed and thought where the hell is tawnagantor? but now Bad apple was trying to be a mirror and mimic all of Krio's moves and hopefully kill him. Bad apple scratched Krio in the head and used his blade like tail to leave a gash in Krios right side of his face. Now that Krio was recovering Bad apple had a chance to continue his fight with Kirby. Before leaving Bad apple disabled one of Krio's legs and arms so he couldn't be followed as easily by Krio. Bad apple now sped off as he now was regaining his lost muscle and tissue.

sorry i forgot that facts.i deleted the post.so.....i gues i have to wait for someone to help me..........

Off topic: Its fine just remember to look at the facts also you aren't helpless you can still do stuff
because i cant post again unless you post or someone else joins the fight so.....POST DAMMIT I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE lol. I also deleted my past post.

its okay.

alienxeno showed his inerjaw and said:
let me go or i will bite your face.
alienxeno saw in kirbys eyes that he did not believe.
but would you risk getting your head and brains splaterd......

Off topic: no offense and you don't half to fix your post alien-xeno but aliens don't have eyes, only hybrid Human/alien have eyes. also sinse we already fought for like 3 posts Kirby can we like pick up our posts from where we left off on post count?

On topic: bad apple saw Kirby pinning Alien xeno and leapt from the vent he was crawling in on top kirby and told Alien xeno to run. Now it was between Bad apple and Kirby. Time to finish this Bad apple thought. and now jumped on kirby cutting his tail badly but not severing it. next Bad apple ran up to him and smashed Kirby into a wall hearing a crack in Kirby's backside as 2 dorsal fins sprayed off and landed somewhere over by Alien xenos positsion. Bad apple waited for kirby to attack back.

alienxeno ran away searching for six again bu tinstead he found his brother.

now you will fell death cold embrase.

krio sliced alienxeno and took him with his tail.

you hear me bro.
and he used his claws to atack alienxenos face.

i like your death....

it pleasures me.

but its time to finish you.....

alienxeno used his tail to get krio of him.

like the hive and its live i will never die!alienxeno said.
he clawed krio,s face.now leave me and he throwed krio against a wall.

Off topic: yea we would pick up our posts so... 3 was it? that's the problem fighting multiple people post counts get lost.

On topic: Kirby wasn't threatened by Alienxeno's threat at all."It's time to end this"Kirby hissed as his mouth opened and he was about to head bite Alienxeno's Skull but Kirby was once again blind-sighted as he we tackled off of Alienxeno by BA.Kirby's screech from his tail being cut was shortened from him being rammed into the wall the only noise he heard however was the sick sound of his back cracking from the shear impact of being forced into the wall.Kirby slumped to the ground and struggled to get back to a vertical base. Kirby did a quick body check: several light scratch marks covering both his chest and back even his head,missing 2 dorsal fins, spine is cracked, tail is cut and hardly able to move.Things were not looking good but then Kirby had a idea. Kirby did some quick swipes with his right claw which BA avoided easily however when BA tried to counterattack Kirby spat some acid on BA's face causing him to wipe off the acid instinctively.When Ba looked again Kirby was now longer in front him, when BA turned around however Kirby caught BA squarely on the head with a closed fist and in fact Kirby hit BA so hard he fell on the ground on his stomach dazed. Kirby then jumped on BA's back and repeatedly bit into BA's wounded right shoulder till Kirby tore off BA's Right arm from the shoulder brutally all while BA's Screams got progressively louder with each bite and ended with a pitch that would have made any human deft but all Kirby heard now was music, the music of BA's pain.

thats 3?

your move

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Tawganator halted to the sound of Bad apple in pain and shot around to chase after the screams. But what he came across was instead alienxeno fighting with krio. Tawganator moved quickly to aid his brother and pounced on the krio from his side. With his razor sharp claws he dug at krio's side. With a wave of his arm, krio threw Tawganator aside and rose to his feet. Tawganator hissed at alienxeno to let him know that he will help with the threat. Now krio had to deal with two enemies.

Bad apple screeched as the right arm he once called his was ripped off. Bad apple now sliced Kirbys tail clean off. and now Mirrored the damage dealt to him he bit Kirbys left arm off and threw it aside. Now he hissed and Bad apple used his tail to peirce through kirby's torso now he lifted him up to Bad apples face ready to finish this.

Off topic: Kirby since we've both lethally wounded eachother we should both die in the same post if thats ok with you.

alienxeno atacked krio with his inner jaw but krio took his neck.
alienxeno bit krio,s tail.
krio hissed in pain.
alienxeno used his claws to make 3 scretches on krio,s chest.
krio then crawled a little back.
he is weakend.....

(badapple i will protect my friends at all cost even if it means abandoning a fight.you can call me if you have to.)

Off topic: it's ok, I think this should just be between Bad apple and Kirby, thanks for the offer though Alien Xeno