Kirby-Cage vs Supertrey007

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It was mid fall in the forest; the canopy was mostly gold or red except for the few evergreens that dotted the the area. The forest was normally alive with with the songs of birds, but they stopped when something red ran into the forest.

Something was coming, Kirby could sense it. Kirby ran into the forest knowing that this would be the ideal place for whatever was coming. The sun would be setting soon maybe in an hour or so; Kirby knew that the darkness would be a ally. The only thing left was for Kirby was to wait for his unknown prey and Kirby waited in a one of the evergreens in the forest.

SuperTrey007, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Trey's pod crashed on an unknown forest planet and his ship was damaged. "Last time I read and drive." Trey thought.

Then Trey noticed the sun was setting quickly so he was looking in his ship for his communication device so he could get off of this strange planet.

Kirby saw something streak towards the forest, but in Kirbys mind he knew exactly what it was that was now about to land in the forest. A predator, the only thing able to stand toe to toe with a alien and the finest meal in the Galaxy, Kirby began salivating at the thought of having predator for dinner.

Kirby now ran among the trees towards the crash site of the predator and he found his prey messing with some kind of device. Kirby slowly crept towards the oblivious predator who was facing away from Kirby.
Kirby pounced on the back of Trey surprising him and making him stagger slightly from the force. Trey let out a roar of surprise and then pain as Kirbys tail went into Treys lower thigh area. Kirby then kicked off of Trey sending him head first into his pod. Kirby let out a hiss and bared his second mouth.

That's 1

esxf77, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

can i join

Off Topic: Esxf rule one: Never post in someone else's match, it just bugs people and could get you in trouble with the mods( your lucky I'm more lenient then other people too, I'm just a nice guy)
Rule 2: If what your about to say has nothing to do with the battle say Off topic(like I did at the beginning of this post).

Now to address if you can join this battle....I'll leave that to my battle "partner"(soon to be victim) Supertrey. Trey if you want some help or want a advantage vs me go ahead I don't mind training the noobie on how to fight properly.

Back to speaking to Eaxf: I left a reply in your "I have a RPG question" I hope it helps you in the future. May you have many trophies that aren't me.

Trey exited his pod and bared his mandibles at Kirby and ran at him with his fist ready to rip out that second mouth.

Off Topic: If its okay by you its okay by me.

Kirby never realised that Trey never had a mask on like the other predators Kirby had faced before.
Trey was now charging at Kirby with his mandibles bared and with his bare hands clenched into fists.
Trey was either the best and bravest predator that ever existed or the dumbest and Kirby was thinking the latter.

Kirby let himself be grabbed by Trey who easily lifted Kirby to eye level and just as Trey was going to attempt to remove Kirbys second mouth, Kirby spit some acid in Treys unmasked eyes. Trey released Kirby
roaring in what must have been agony, and finally brought out his wristblades and began swinging wildly because he was blinded. Kirby kept out of range of the blind wild-swinging predator until the acid stopped burning and Trey finally calmed down, and Kirby could tell that Trey was at the very least half blind and if he were to survive this battle he would have horrible scarring for life.

Kirby waited for the predators next move

Thats 2

Your move

I gotta stop this fight. Sorry.