IceNeko V.S. BloodHarpy

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Have fun

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Aww thank you for making the thread for us BadApple :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so we're on-boared the Melanie, Xeuss and many of the others are gone and I declare myself the new leader. You object and we end up fighting over who will lead the Dark Blood Organization.

No one really knew what part of the universe they were in right now. At least everyone was still on-boared the Melanie. Well...almost everyone. Something happend that no one could really explain while everyone was in stasis. Whatever it was Xeuss, Saysell and Lucifer vanished. A few others, including Cetanu, had vanished without a trace too. It was no surprise that everyone wondered what had happend to their leader and top members. It had been a week after everyone had awaken and now they had a major problem: who was in control now? No one really stepped up to the role or leader but just about everyone wanted to declare themselves the new head of the Dark Blood Organization. So far no one said anything until one day, someone did. She was already in a role of power being one of the sub-leaders but now she had an even greater power to claim. Maybe everyone was afraid because of challenging her. Or maybe it was because of what she became after she lost her honor

BloodHarpy looked everyone over from behind her mask as they stood on the deck, clicking her mandibles together slowly.

"Well," she began," it seems that while Xeuss and the other high ranked ones are gone no one is in charge. It is time some does take charge of this organization. From now on, I am your leader."

Everyone was silent. No one dared to protest although no one look particularly happy with the announcement. Harpy could change that easily.

"If anyone of you attempts to challenge me I'll let you know now: I will peel the skin from your body and force you to eat it before I tear you apart. Your DNA samples will be destoryed, you're chance of being cloned will be gone. Now if any one of you worthless SACKS OF SHIT WANT TO CHALLENGE ME THEN SPEAK UP!" BloodHarpy roared to the crew. Still no one said anything. Ruthless didn't say anything, Kieran kept her mout shut and Ryuu simply tilted her head to the side. BloodHarpy nodded her head as she began to turn and walk away down the corridor.

"Good."

The Yautja would have kept walking if a voice hand't said."I'm not taking any goddamn orders from you."

The Huntress stopped and turned to glare back at the source of the voice. The human girl everyone called Kacey.

"What did you just say to me, girl?" BloodHarpy asked, a dangerous tone in her voice.

IceNeko, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Sorry I've been super hella busy Harpharp!

"You heard me, Bad Blood. I am not taking orders from you. Ever." Kacey snapped back."You got a problem with that?"

Kacey kept her hand close to her knife in case this turned into a fight. In fact.....she expected a fight. Harpy was one of the more ruthless members and had no problem looking someone in the eye and then, quite literally, disemboweling them. But Kacey wanted to GIVE orders this time not TAKE orders. And it would be a cold day in hell if she took them from that oversized bitch Xeuss appointed as Sub-Leader.

"But this can go either way. Because I'll be damned if I take orders from the likes of you." Kacey seethed.

She stood still and waited for Harpy to make a move.

BloodHarpy, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

BloodHarpy clicked a mandible."Is that so, Kacey?" Harpy asked, tilting her head the side. She take three slow steps towards the puny human and paused. The non-verbal stand off went on for three minutes. Harpy took another step towards Kacey and growled, a low and challenging growl. Her wrist blades extended and the huntress took a defensive stance.

"Make your move...human." BloodHarpy spat at her opponent.