GameFreak VS Blizzard

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Here you guys go. Have fun and happy killings!

I'll be checking in from time to time so if Blizzard gets confused about something and GF doesn't know the answer and I do I'll pop in and answer it the best I can.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Ok, I guess I will start it.

And when I use this symbol, * , GF is thinking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a cold, dark, rainy night on the swampy planet LV-54. It was going through one of its celestial cycles of darkness for two years, already it was half way through it, but there was something different this time. Deep underground in a long forgotten caver awakened an alien. It was a deep midnight black runner of the clan Shadow Serpents. It was one that no one talked about. It was Gamefreak!!

GF stretched her exoskeleton as she awakened from a millennial nap. As she stretched her joints creaked and cracked from their disuse. She lifted her head to sense her surroundings. A small cave with two, no, three exits that led to the surface. She was eager and she could smell the rain. O how she loved the rain. It always lubricated her joints and improved her sense of smell. Hopefully if she left the cave she could maybe find a colony to feed on.

GF crawled her way through the cave, hoping to find something that could satisfy her hunger. But to no avail, she found nothing. *Ah well, I guess I will have to hunt on the surface. Maybe I will even find other aliens. With that thought she sped through the cave, only getting turned around once or twice in what seemed to be a twisting nether of tunnels. Finally she broke to surface, felt the rain pelting her serpent like body and let out an ear piercing screech.

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Ok sorry for the late response I had familly matters to attend to
anyway if my post is wrong let me know and i will edit it ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blizzard lifted his head high in the air after having been dormant for so long it felt good to finally strech his arms and legs in the cold , humid and inhospitable environment of Lv-54 this was his first hibernation and he was not used to the side-effects of such a long sleep suddenly the urge to feed overwhelmed him in a matter of seconds until the only thing that he could think of was the juicy raw flesh of organic beings luckily for him there was some sort herd of four legged mammals roaming the marshy lands nearby , instinctively Blizzard climb to the nearest high point which in this case was some vegetation from there he could see the herd in its entirety , but one member of the herd in particular caught his attention it was an old and sickly animal large enough to provide him with the food needed but also it was sufficiently ill enough to not put up a fight . Blizzard hissed with pleasure with the thought of devouring this prey gracefully he leapt form tree to tree until he finally arrived close enough to the prey that he could he could kill it out so that's what he did . The Xenomorph leapt out of his hiding spot and stab him in the leg so it couldn't run away . He was about to feast on his meal when suddenly he heard ear piercing screech ...he was not alone .

Very good, however I would put more periods or commas, i could barely tell when your sentences ended and began, and I am working on the next post.

OOC thanks for the critcism
I ll make sure to incoporate in my next post

I probably should have told you about me being on rarely...

I will try to get one up soon.

HA HA I've noticed
don't worry take your time

Ok, since I keep on forgetting this and I can't think of anything I think we should just stop this one.

sure