alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno woke up in a cave.a big cave with much space to walk in.
i see....why am i here instead with my friends.alienxeno tried to
see if he could communicate with their minds.i can hear what they
say but they don hear me.alienxeno started walking in the cave....

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple awoke, he wasn't in GameFreaks cave anymore. In fact he wasn't even on the surface of the planet! The damn humans took him for experiments. Bad apple looked and saw GF in the Enclosure beside him, and in front of him Bad apple saw a long tunnel that seemed to go on forever. The worst part was that Bad apple couldn't sense GF even though she was right beside him which ment they Pheromone proffed the glass. And the fact that he sensed something of great electric power about twelve feet away from him on the outside of the tunnel. after taking these factors in Bad apple figured out what to do, meanwhile the sientists were observing the runners closely "Open the gates." Bad apple heard and thought he must've been the alpha male of the group and the doors opened. Bad apple stepped out causiously and began running. However he remembered the power breaker and stopped twelve feet away from his enclosure climbed up on the wall and began smashing it with his tail. "Hold on a moment... whats 12986 up to then?" right as Bad apple broke through the glass he smashed the power breaker and all went dark he smashed another and the glass on the tunnel opened. Game Freak and Bad apple were now determined to find whoever did this and escape the compound with eachother.

alienxeno heard screams at the end of the cave.i gues ther is trouble....where there is trouble there is alienxeno.he started running and saw a dark place.badapple was trying to kill as much as he can.wait a sec.....he saw gamer in the other room where there was glass.then he took the human that BA killed and smashed it trough the glass.he broke GF chains and said:help badapple....

is anybody there?

did you forget this rpg?

WolfThePredator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

u can do it alien the tribe believes in u for honor!

thanks but you should not post in here.i think this is an abandonned rpg by the way.you can post in my new topic. an all out war on earth.