Game Freak vs AlienXeno

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Have fun AX and GF

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Alien, you can start, and make sure that You capatlize and leave appropriate spacing

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

it was a dark night....the shadow serpents hive was still warm.
alienxeno was hunting for food.i hope bloo is pleased with the
food i catched.alienxeno had some pig like creatures,a wolf like
animal,a big elefant and a human squad.in the rain alienxeno saw
a big building.shadow serpents the humans called it.i called it.....
my new home.alienxeno brought the food to bloo.he thought it
would be enough for most of the hive and other hunters where
coming too.alienxeno brought some food to gamefreak and asked
where badapple is.i gues he is trying to come with a pressent
for you.he left the food for her going to his room with a little for himself.

as a true warrior....i survive with the smallest amount of food.

OOC: I will post GF's into in a lil, i am thinking of it.

okay.

GF stirred from her 100 year slumber. As she awoke her neck joints creaked from disuse. Her tail sounded like multiple tiny gunshots going off. As she stood her leg joints snapped and cracked into place. As she look around she tried to remember where she was at. The cave she was in had multiple little holes for her to hid in if an enemy were to come in. However, it did not have any tunnels like all her previous one. And in the very center of the cave was a massive pillar that split off into three sections evenly spaced on the ceiling.

Then the name of the planet came to her. The planet's official name was LV-325, but the locals called it Helios' Home. The reason being is that there is only one single body of water. Just a tiny lake that the colony had been built around.

GF stepped out of the cave to feel a blast of heat hit her shell. *Hiss, I really hate the heat. *Hiss, I wish it was cold and wet here.

As she walked across the barren wasteland she spotted a glint in the distance, the colony. Then not a moment later a wind from the west hit her and she sensed something new. A new smell, a dangerous one. One of a Queen and a new hive.

*A hive was built while i was gone? I must hide, i am sure if they catch wind of me they will hunt me down. Luckily i detect no runners, so if they do give chase i can outrun them.

alienxeno was hunting for food.but unfortunatly he only found piglike creatures.
well.....hrrrrr.....i am the worst hunter ever. if only i was good in hunting.
no i am not.and i have to save lv-325 from krio.and badapple is the best in hunting.
he gets most honnor while i am stuck in here.then again....i am the best in fighting.
he walked to gamer,s cave.(if i can call you gamer)
i sense pheromones....a friend or foe i do not know.....but i sense pheromones.
he was going in gamer,s cave.hello....anybody there....wanna be friends.
it could be my first friend.he started yelling if there was anybody.
well...might as well stay here and wait for him/her to come.

OOC: Sorry to inturrupt your game guys, but I seem to be getting suttle hints that i should join this rp.

OOC: He finally got it!!

Gamefreak sensed the intruder in her cave about a mile before she got there. Sensing him she sprinted towards it hoping to catch whoever it was off guard.

When she finally reached it saw the intruder and pounced ready to strike with her tail.

Bad apple hissed, he had molted into a runner over a short period of time and was ready to start meeting his new family members, the Shadow serpents. Bad apple had been trying to figure out a way to give GF a Present. Bad apple over long thinking and contemplation, gave an idea. "I belive I could kill one of the general of security and give it to her" he thought

In the colony HELIOS HOME-

Bad apple had been walking in vents for about twenty minutes now and had been searching for the security leader. In a small room the leader of security had been sitting down enjoying his coffee and donuts. suddenly the door closed and the leader looked up seeing Bad apple pulling him up into a vent.

Back in GFreaks cave-

"Bad apple had the Officers head in his hands, he left him alive so that game freak could kill him for a fresh kill. "Honey, i'm home" he thought seeing GF. He presented her with the gift and watched.

OOC: You got into Shadow serpent?

OOC: I will be on monday, in the mean time i may as well say i am in SS

GF stopped midstrike and noticed BA approaching with the Officer in tow. *Hiss, GF nodded her head in approval as she was starbing from her long slumber. She raced towards BA and snatched the officer out of his had and decided to play with her food. She first clawed him on the leg, completely severing it. She then let him scream in pain, relishing it. After all she did love to torture. She then slowly tore him apart piece by piece. After his wails had stopped she then devoured him.

Bad apple had loved do hear the screams of the man. He turned Back at GF and Nuzzled her. Her pheromones had slightly changed in the fact that her tail had been fused differently. Bad apple hissed and looked at her "What do you think of my new look?" Bad apple was now a runner and was able to chase GF down."Now by the way, the alien you were about to kill is AX, did you know that?" Bad apple asked game freak as she devoured the human.

*Hiss, I did not know that, he was intruding on my territory so i acted accordingly. And by the way i love the new look. *Hiss, However i can still hide better than you.

"That you may be able to do, however I am a killer not a stalker."*hiss.* Bad apple seen AX and hissed in Acknowledgement and AX looked in my direction. "How have you been brother" hissed BA

*hiss*well i have been hunting but i only seem to find piglike creatures.
i am trying as hard as i can but......it does not work.i gues i should be
warrior.since i am alot better at fighting.hunting is not my thing.......
but dont forget....we have 2 years from now a fight with krio.(that is the lv-426 fight)
but that is actualy our main job.protect lv325 and lv426 from krio.
and i got to say.....i owe you one when he almost killed me.(see:battle royale.)
and you to gf......now can i stand up like a normall xeno please?GF was still standing on alienxeno and she got off him.thank you.and i thought i could have another friend since i only have 2.
alienxeno sloweley left the cave.you could see that something was bugging him.
he walked like he was a little dizzy.well i hope the heat will stop about some minutes.
he left the food for badapple and gamefreak hoping that they would like it.see it as a pressent to you 2.the heat almost killed alienxeno.then he started to get mad.
i wish it was raining.then he left to the shadow serpents.....still dizzy.
when he came in he started whispering:clear your mind.....clear your mind.....clear your mind.
his room was empty.moost times there was blood everywhere.

what.....what is disturbing me?

OffTopic: AX, Xenomorphs could withstand practically any heat, the heat on this planet would be about 25 degrees to a xenomorph

(i know.the heat is just anoiying.you know how they say when your neck is killing you?)

GF layed down in her cave to observe the two brothers. They acted like they had just seen each other yesterday. She was happy to be here, with BA and AX, she thought to herslef that she could live here the rest of her life.

Suddenly there was a rumble, a quake and then blackness.

----2 Hours Later----

GF got up and immediatly knew something was wrong. She was nolonger in the cave but was in a long tunnel that looked like it went on forever. And another bad thing, she could no longer sense AX or BA!!