Elite_predator_1 vs Gaunt

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

So EP1, would you like to start or shall I?

The heat was something of an intense magnitude, for a Human. Gaunt on the other hand loved it, it was the perfect temperature for him.

This place however was unknown to him, a dry and desolate place, with no signs of life.

As he laid outstretched on the crisped, hard ground a flash of light disended into his sight, and above him passed a drop pod which sped overhead, crashing into a rock wall behind Gaunt.

Standing and stretching his limbs Gaunt turned to face the drop pod. It was obvious that a Predator lurked inside, he could see it, preping its blades one more time before it deployed.

'Heh, come on out.'

elite_predator_1, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Emergeing from his drop pod he checked his weapons he switchs to alien vision mode he sensed a xenomorph nearby.His objectives were to stop any potential xenomorph infestation.Also to find and locate the anceints weapon stash.He leaped on top of the rock ledge and looked down at the xenomorph.He makes a low clicking sound he activates his speargun and he pulls out his acid tipped short curved sword.His mask eyes blink red.

(Time to begin the hunt)

'I see...'.

As the red flash of light left the Yautjas eyes Gaunt strafed forwards and charged. It was obvious that the Hunter had hostile intentions towards him, and towards the Hive. This was something that couldn't be allowed.

Arcing his body to his right Gaunt was skimmed by spear gun blades, which whirled past his body, cutting and digging into the ground behind him. As he closed the distance between him and the Hunter he saw it fold back its speargun, now clutching its sword with both hands.

Gaunt shifted his body weight as he darted towards his foe, sliding underneath and behind it as the blade swung down into the ground at a tremendous speed, the clash of the metal reverberating within the rocky structure on which they both stood.

As his foe turned with expert and predicted timing Gaunt had already pounced towards it, meeting him literally face to face.

Clinging onto the Hunters mask he hissed into his foes eyes, raising his claw and punching the mask in as he did. As the Hunter grasped around his face for Gaunt, the chestburster had already slid down and under its chest plating, rending its jaws as it prepared to bite.

Quickly bloodstriker graps the chestburster and throws against the rocky wall.Bloodstriker pulls out a netgun and fires it at gaunt.He jumps onto ledge "This is not over"He says.Bloodstriker must see to more important matters for now.He cloaks and heads toward a huge temple some distance ahead.

The chestburster untangles itself and follows me to the temple.Once there i press a bunch of key symbols on the keypad and the door opens i leave it open i jump above the door.I then place plasma mines and automatic plasma guns around the entrance i activate my blades ready to strike the xenomorph as it comes in.

OFF TOPIC:How am I doing gaunt?

Off topic: EP1 you're doing good, it's still early in this fight so you have good chances =)

On topic:

His senses were active, and he could see it clearly.
The Hunter, its body outlined to his sights, above the ancient, stone doorway.

Edging his way up the stairs caughtiously Gaunt came face to face with a Predator mine. He moved passed it, lookeding out for others as he advanced, and shuddered a litttle as he was forced to run forwards, blindly, into a mine field.

Plasma cannons. Bolts of plasma flew towards Gaunt in a hellstorm of fire, burning the ground behind him as he went. Striding forwards at a fantastic speed he flew between both of the guns, which followed him too closely.

They fired intending to hit him, and destroyed each other as his body continued to propell forwards, which aided by the explosion of the guns sent Gaunt crashing though the doorway into the darkened room behind.

As Gaunt turned back to the doorway he halted, a mine lay right infront of him, beeping in a steady motion. He looked upwards to where the Hunter seemed to skulk, still outside the structure, checking its wrist comp.

'Heh, not coming down? Then fall'.

Grabbing the underside of the mine Gaunt flung it up at the doorway, it beeped manicallly and exploded on contact with the stone archway. The structure collapsed.

As the doorway collapsed the desbris from it triggered other mines, the ones that Gaunt had luckly avoided. As Gaunt admired the destruction he saw the Hunter fall into the chaos below.

Bloodstriker leaped from rock to rock till he landed safetly on the ground he charged gaunt and grapped his tail and swung him around into a 6 pillared room he pick him up again and swung him around and around hitting him against all the pillars.Gaunt's skull bursted open he lost a limb and then bloodstriker activated his dual blades and sliced his tail off.

He threw gaunt into a room and activated the keypad and sealed the door inside were millions of spears set to fly out and spear the thing in a million places and flames would come out of the ground and walls from time to time.

His left arm gone, skull smashed, tail sliced and heavy bleeding, Gaunt had seen better days.

Ahhhhhhh... 'I've had worse'.

Crashing to the ground Gaunt was met by a fury of spear traps, fire rained upwards around them, the odds of his survival looked impossible, as usual.

Grabbing onto the nearest spear with his right arm Gaunt swung himself upwards, as he dodged and swung he could see that the room was fairly solid, but it was only made of stone.

That made him grin.

Flipping himself sideways and off the ground he landed next to a flame vent which on the west wall, its blue flame burned constantly. Obviously it was intended that anything in this room would die, if it was Human sized.

Using the stump of his tail for support Gaunt valted himself up and along the wall, edging his way around the flames and to the now sealed enterance. As he arrived to the great stone door he gripped his claw into the stone, tight and good.

His acid blood had already sealed his wounds, now he'd have to bleed again. Raising the stump of his tail underneath himself and towards his mouth he bit it open. Acidic, green blood splattered all over the stone door and started to eat away at it, steam and smoke rising as it did.

Seconds later Gaunt dropped down into the messy hole that had burned through the door, landing back outside. He could see the Hunter, checking his wrist comp, trying to tell what was happening inside the room.

It was oblivious to Gaunts presence.

Rushing forwards without hesitation Gaunt sliced at the Hunters legs while it was unaware, biting and clawing with terrific speed.

The Hunter keeled backwards, in responce to the shock and the sudden outburst of pain that now ran through its body, its legs were badly shredded.

The Hunter raised its head to see its attacker. As it did it saw Gaunt sliding up onto its lower abdomen, staring back at him blankly as he moved. As the Hunter drew its wristblades Gaunt sprung forwards at the Hunters right arm, sinking his teeth into its flesh and muscle.

As he pulled out and devoured the contents of his mouth, green luminous blood lapping around his face, the Predator howled in pain. It was bleeding badly, its legs were shredded and it had a chunck of its arm missing. But Gaunt still had one more thing to do.

'Damb ... Comp'.

He had attacked the right arm because that was where the Hunters wrist computer was located. This Preds technological prowess had been too much trouble. Turning his body slightly, to face that dambed device, Gaunt raised his claw and slashed through the Predators wrist comp, sending sparks flying as it short circuited.

'Now ... '.

Right arm gone,bleeding bad,he had 1 option left he grapped his sword he rushed forward toward gaunt he sliced off the other limb.Then he plunged his blade deep in gaunts chest he twisted it around and around.He jumped back and threw his hunting knife into gaunts forhead and rushed forward and cut him in half bloodstriker jumped back and took cover behind a stone wall.He pull out his medichomp and healed himself he pulled out his flectte pistols and rapidly shot gaunt seval times.

'Baa..haaahuh...RAHHHHHHH!!'.

Gaunt stirred, is body twitched repeatedly under the plasma fire from the Hunters pistol, which lightly burnt his body, or at least what was left of it.

His mind was whirling over and over, severed from his belly downwards, burnt, armless. But it still wasn't the end.

The Predator had stopped firing his pistol, Gaunt could see it, preping medical equipment behind that stone wall, it thought it was out of his view. It wanted to heal badly.

The Hunter however had no idea that Gaunts damaged skull had re-aligned, it was almost healed. His bodys redundant life support organs had kicked in, and he could already feel some of his burnt skin starting to regenerate.

Digging his inner jaw into the ground Gaunt moved himself along. The other half of his body lay just behind him and so as he pushed back on himself his torsos met. Their blood hissed away, refusing the skin and attaching each part back. Gaunt had his lower body back.

He wouldn't be able to walk yet, but he didn't need to. As he felt pressure intensify in his left side a new arm burst forth from the empty socket. It had been long enough, it was overdue.

Raising his body with his newly formed arm Gaunt dragged himself over to the almost dried reminants of his tail. Rolling onto his back he re-attached it with relative ease.

Passing his dismembered and dead arm from earlier Gaunt went to retreave his most resently severed limb, re-attaching it like his other body parts before.

He would have to give it a bit of time before his body would repair the severed nerves and flesh, but the Hunter was unaware so it didn't matter. Turning back around Gaunt picked up and ate his dead arm for nourishment, then crawled up to the stonewall, the same one that the Predator was hiding behind.

As he watched the Hunter from the other side he could see that it was busy, frantically trying to prepare its medical supply.

Gaunt grinned, he was already starting to feel his legs.

bloodstriker looked up he already knew gaunt was there he shoot a blade into gaunts chest and shocked him he pulled him down next to him he ejected the energy pack for his wrist device at the end of it was a sharp end.He stuck the pack into gaunts chest and pressed the selfdestruct button and i threw him into a room and i sealed the door i ran out of the temple withe the anceints stash of weapons i closed the main exit and atctivated the energy pack to go off in 1 min and i called my ship and i boarded my ship and took off i activated the bomb.

bloodstriker, Xenomorph, 12 years ago

Off topic:hey gaumnt its me ep1 i made new account ok

Off topic:

Alright then bloodstriker, I must say that you've got the main jist of how to RPG, you do it quite well =)

The only thing you should think about next time is taking it at more realistic pace, with what your character does in each post along with his actions (i.e. For that last part how did you know I was behind the wall? I can see you due to having spore sight, Gaunt can see bloodstrikers outlines through walls as a result. As far as I know Predator vision modes can't.)

I wouldn't rush things so much thats all, it can confuse your opponent (i.e. where did you get the "anceints stash of weapons", when did you get
them?).

Try and be a bit more composed and specific and you'll be fine, you plan your moves very well, just not that effectively. Yet.

Good game =)

On topic:

'AHAHAAH!'.

As the energy pack ticked away with every second it was already hurtling down to the lower levels of the temple, falling through the tunnel networks that were intended for Xenos.

The sealed door to the room had been burnt, it dripped with acidic blood that lapped around it, destroying everything it touched.

What was once the main enterance to the temple was being burnt through, its rocky carcase gleamed and splattered around a steamed and pulsating hole. Gaunt resided in this hole, as he pushed through to the other side he was shaken forwards by a tremor, the energy pack had gone off.

Sprinting down the temples steps at a frantic speed he ran out of the barren wasteland, turning to see the explosion that could of destroyed him, if it were armed properly.

Looking up he knew that the Hunter had gone, no doubt, Gaunt could sense his pressence no longer.
He hissed loudly, turning towards the open wastes of the planet, he scuttled along.

He would meet the Hunter again, sooner or later, he was sure of that.