cleticyautja, Human, 15 years ago

Cletic was still firing at the other side to make a hole in it he saw that the human had another weapon in his hand he activated his cloak and sliently slipped through in behind the human.

StoneHeart, Human, 15 years ago

Stone Heart hears a somewhat faint banging noise, he cloaks his self and walks in the room with the man. The Yautja's wrist blades already double extended as they were cloaked too, he silently and ever so slowly and carefully made his way around the room, looking for cover once he started firing.

The Predator found a book shelf knocked over, he walks over to behind it, he looks up at the man, glad he shot the infrared goggles earlier as he sees Cletic about to kill him.

offtopic(?nevermind might as well play along)
Cletic saw a humannoid shape it was stone.
"move out the way as he fired"

(Huh, I never fired yet, or did you fire, he was about to jump out and kill him, who fired)

offtopic(i fired)

(oh, okay thanks for clearing that up)

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Wondering why in the hell that the marines would have a bookshelf inside the APC, Kidd stares at the distorted outline of the beast. Smiling as he looks up at the beast, the marine takes a puff from his cigarette. "You know, you two are good together, but the game is over. Checkmate." Lifting up both rifles as if he is going to aim for the beast infront of him. Back against the rear of the APC, the marine aims for the Nuclear Failsafe mine behind the beast. Squeezing the trigger.

The bullets shot out forward, hitting anything and everything that came into their flightpath. Sparks and pieces of the interior of the vehicle start to fly everywhere in the confined room. Knowing he has blinded the beast thus hampering it's line of sight, he was in luck as a bullet struck the mine, causing it to blow.

The room was filled with a blinding flash of light that burned and melted everything in the vicinity. Screens exploded, chairs gone up in flames as the entire interior of the APC turned into one gigantic oven, killing the occupants inside. It was no different on the outside. As soon as the interior of the vehicle turned into one big furnace, the vehicle expanded and erupted into one big nuclear explosion, causing the APC to disintergrate along with everything outside of it in a ten mile radius.

The Nuclear Failsafe Mine is a weapon used by the Berzerker Unit who exterminates Xenomorphs. The mine is used as a last ditch effort for the Berzerkers if they fail in their mission. Eradicating all sorts of life caught within the blast radius, it is no wonder why the Berzerkers use it to safe humanity.

(Good Fight?)

(are all three of us dead?nevermind good fight?and kidd hows it going in the natinal guard thing.)

Yet again Kidd you beat me, but at least it was a tie this time though, I knew you had something, should of ran when I thought you were doing this and more to what Cletic said, how did the guard thing go?

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Still need to take an Oath and find out when my Basic Training starts and where at, but really, so far it is doing great. Still a civillian, but as soon as ten weeks in bootcamp and two months in Mechanic School is over, I'll be good to go.

good luck and be very careful and stay safe.

Good luck, and remember, always watch your back, or if you have friend in their when get out of school, get them to watch your back.