Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

The net tightens around the marine's body. Suddenly hearing the sound of strings snapping, he moves his right arm up only to have the sword cut right through the razor sharp threads. Shaking himself off of the leftover pieces, the young man angerly looks over at the yautja with a thought. "Duel to the end." Kidd said as he advances on the yautja.

Advancing on the yautja, the marine lifts the sword up high to iniate the sword-fight. Coming down hard and with precision, the sword cuts through the air only to wait to cut into some flesh or hit metal, regardless of the yautja's action, Kidd hopes to have a good duel with swords to see who is the better fencer.

cleticyautja, Human, 15 years ago

As the human cuts the net and slashes the sword at him to give cletic a minor cut but cletic act instictavly cletic get his maul and slahes out at the chest but only finds out he gives the human a cut then kicks out to his knee then retreats a few steps back.
"Get up" as cletic stand defensivly

The blade was thrown forward, flipping through the air vertically, cutting both air and words. Upon recieving the cuts, Kidd saw the creature's feet standing in a way to retreat. Taking up that opportunity, the marine throws the sword at his opponent as it was taking steps back. With his precised accuaracy and quick-thinking, it would be an alien miracle to have the yautja to move out of the way.

Yautja technology destroys yautja technology, and with Kidd's faith, if the blade did not split the skull of the beast in half, it would cut through the breastplate of the hunter only to puncture it's heart. Either way, being at a safe distance away, thanks to the yautja's retreat to increase the gap between them, the marine would have time to react if the creature came after him.

Cletic saw the blade but he knew how to catch griping the handle but it made a cut on his hand.he roared.
"You have proven your self to be a honourble warrior but now i intend to fight u the way u want".he chucked the sword to the side and his maul and his armour.

Kidd's eyes stares at the brute with great respect. No longer running but instead stripping itself of all armor and weapons on it's person, the soldier nods his head and does the same. Unclipping the clips and pulling the straps, Kidd removes his bodyarmor only to throw it off to the side. Taking off his BDU overshirt and then his undershirt, the marine stands tall only to reveal his spartan build upperbody. With tattoos covering his shoulders and one on his upperleft pectoral muscle, the marine prepares himself

With arms just as big and shoulders just as broad as the yautja's, it is no wonder why he can stand up to the brutes on one-on-one combat. Strong physically, he will never be able to obtain the strength of the beasts unless he was tested on using their blood. No, this marine is a result of hard training and patience using pure human genetics with flaws. The only way he could perfect himself is that if he invests his time to work on those certain attributes.

Cletic sees that the human knew what he was doing.cletic stepped forward and stood there and waited for his opponent to attack he knew that his opponent will try and attack his arm.

The marine jumps around loosening his muscles and when he finally feels as he is ready, the marine charges. Coming in fast, the soldier closes the gap quickly only to turn his body to the side. Side-step after side-step, he uses all the speed and the momentum that he has gain in one action. Lifting his left leg up, he kicks it out to deliever a powerful karate kick to the creature's chest. Applying enough strength to make the creature stagger, his only goal thing he is to knock the monster off it's feet.

As the human kicked the cletic in the chest he thought that he knew what the humans task was Cleic got to his feet and ran collecting his combi-stick and maul.
"the rooms to small to fight in" as cletic looked around he knew that the human will follow him he went into a room called control room.

Rolling his eyes as he thought he finally convinced the yautja to fight him one-on-one in the room that is chosen only to run away from him, the young man growls angerly, "Stop running away!" Seeing that the creature recaptured it's weapons, Kidd finally has the oppurtunity to get some vengence. Running over to pick up his pistol, he kneels down in the room to reload it only to look off to the side to see the brute's sword. Smiling, the young man speaks out loud, "You're not good at covering your tracks, are you?" Heading over to pick up the sword, he leaves the room only to run in with some allies of his, marines.

The other marines who were not killed off and still in the complex searching for the yautja, Kidd informs them of their situation. Nodding their heads as they now have knowledge of the beast's precence, they offer their protection to the soldier. Now in command of a small squad once again, Kidd orders them to split up into two teams of twos only to search the upper floor for the yautja.

The teams split up, one half taking the southern most part of the complex while Kidd's team head to the northern part where the Control Room lies. Taking caution, as he knows his upperbody is fully exposed to attack, the young man and his comrade reaches the room. Cut up and bruised in several spots of his body, Kidd looks down at the marine with his dark-circled eyes only to have him go in first as he covers him.

Cletic had seen the human find more humans warriors for his fight he decided to go for the second group were the human wasnt there Cletic got his combistick and stabbed it through the other humans chest then the other one until he had finshed them off then collected his trophies then went in search of the other group that the his enemy was in.

(You can't basically be in two places at once. You ran towards the Control Room, where I am searching for you in. The other team is on the opposite side, so that is alot of ground for you to cover, therefore would make it easier to notice you.)

(oh sorry my bad ok i took the other team out though)

(Yea, in otherwords, you did not go to the Control Room. Will meet you in the hallway then.)

Kidd hears the familiar sound of feet walking with that sound of thudding. Eyeing down the hallway, the young man dares not to warn the marine, inside the room searching, about the approaching danger. "You've finally returned. Now, stop your running or I'll have you killed on the spot. This is a warriors fight, not some game of Cat-and-Mouse. Now, for one last time, fight me!"

Kidd was furious when the yautja ran the first time, but now he sees that the creature continues to do the same tactic over and over again, it aggravates the marine to the point that his adrenaline was pumping. German Pride taking him over as he is wanting a good one-on-one fight with the brute, Kidd approaches the hunter with the sword drawn, ready to combat the beast fairly one last time.

Cletic saw the human in the hall way the human drawed cletics sword out cletic picked up a maul and went in for the attack.

Seeing the creature charge for him, Kidd quickly stopped his advance only to start stepping backwards, parrying the skillful swings from the yautja with his own out-matched dexterity. The sound of metal hitting metal filled the hallway as the two, locked in combat, fight each other with sharp melee weapons.

Minorly wounded with cuts and bruises, Kidd stops his retreat only to meet the monster in a deadlock. Applying his full strength forward against the creature's left hand, as the monster has a disabled right arm, it was simply easier for the marine to win as he has the use of both arms.

Pushing the maul to the side, Kidd turns and presses his bare back against the monster's chest. Sword now in his left hand, Kidd reaches up behind him with his right only to grab a handful of the creature's dreadlocks of the side of it's head. Pressing the chin of the hunter down against his shoulder, Kidd jerks the arm, with the handful of hair, down only to be followed by the sound of bones popping from the creature's neck.

Cletic knew that he had been deafeted.
"well done u are a good warroir and for that u have my honour"Cletic choaked out blood cletic fell but falling on the side were he had a corrosive liquid slowly and painfully dissolving him.

(Good fight my man, but you can't activate your Wrist Nuke without the use of your other arm, nor cut it off.)

Kidd allows the body of the beast fall to the floor. Looking down at the corpse with fire in his eyes, the young man looks up to see the marine who accompany him to the Control Room standing at the door. Frowning, Kidd points at the soldier only to growl at him, "Leave me! I have to pay my respects to this predator." The marine is a bit hesitant to follow Kidd's order but did so to the letter, leaving the man with the body.

Standing over the yautja's body, it's eyes closed, Kidd kneels down beside only to grab it's hand. Balling the hand into a fist and placing it upon the beast's chest, he does the same with the other hand only to finish it off by placing his own hands on top of the creature's. The marine closes his eyes, bows his head and speaks his final words to this honorable warrior, "Sonst friedlich für eine enternity, mein Bruder Krieger." Nodding his head, the marine pats the dead beast's shoulder only to say the only simple truth, "You gave a run for my money there buddy. Sooner or later, we will meet again." Standing up, he walks away from the dead, honorable warrior.

(good fighting kidd and also i changed the self destruct part good luck on ur other RPG'S)