Battlemage vs ryanwethy

ryanwethy, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Would you like to start?

Battlemage, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

sure.

In the Yutani Bio-labs, on Xenomorph IX, Magus has finished forging his scythe, and went outside to test it on a few xenomorphs. No corroding, high durability, and lightweight. His weapon of choice. Hear ing another crash of a ship, his stomach rumbles... hungry for either xenomorph or human. Living here for 69 days, growing rapidly, Magus must go in search of nourishment. He finds an oddly colored xenomorph, on a one-wheeled transportation device... time to try a new food...

(I don't know why I'm on a unicycle but I'll go with it.)

I got off my unicycle to find a huge bulking xenomorph. I could tell from his pheremones that this thing saw me as prey. I could tell also from his armor and weaponry that this thing knew very much, especialy many ways to kill a xenomorph. I knew a head-to-head fight without proper planning would mean certain death. I got on all fours as I quickly rushed toward my opponent. I managed to get in two swift claw attacks on his left knee hoping that the damage there would slightly decrease this creature's mobility. I quickly jumped back in fear of retaliation. I could see the creature's blood coming out of the small gashes on its knee and slowly start to run down his leg. I hissed in anticipation, waiting for the creature to retaliate.

Magus mumbles, "Uhhk akd kne ter eliik." He stares and the small gash on his knee and chuckles loudly, while twirling his scythe, and hooks it onto his back, deciding to toy with his prey.
his hand glows a light green color, and plants his hand on the ground.
Stone pillars surround the other xenomorph. Magus's hand turns red, ands churns up molten lava from the ground, surrounding him and his prey in a circle.

(Zozobra is back, so can he join you in this battle? Alone, you wouldn't stand a chance!)

(Okay.)

As my oponent did hand motions, it turned the ground we were standing on into an arena surounded by lava and tall stone pillars. I grew impatient as my oponent was playing around. I went speeding toward my oponent. When I got close enough, I struck his left knee with a strong heavy tail attack. The large blade of my tail slipped into the small gash, my oponent roaring in pain as I made it larger. With a quick downward motion, I forced the blade downward, leaving a large bloody gash on his foreleg. I forced all my strength into my legs and jumped, landing on the top of a pillar. I laughed as I saw my openent on one leg, trying to stop the bleeding.

Seeing this wound, Magus notices he has underestimated his opponent.
luckily, he regenerates lost tissue in minutes. He grabs ryanwethy by the tail, and slams him through pillars, which keep rising. Magus cuts a finger off and says, "Lauk de Aru kaah!" The finger grows back, but the severed finger turns into an abomination, charging for ryanwethy.

I got up as I brushed the rubble off of me. I was greeted by great aches and pains as got on my feet, but it wasn't something I couldn't shrug of. When I turned around, I was greeted by a small screeching creature charging toward me. With a swift tail movement I decapitated the creature. Its head made a sickening thud as it hit the ground. Sharp pains were stinging through my tail after the action but I managed to shrug it off. I managed to build up enough willpower to climb a nearby pillar. When I made it to the top I instantly spotted my enemy, but it appeared it had not spotted me as its back was facing my direction. I ripped off the pointed top of the pillar I was on and used my remaining strength to launch it toward my enemy at a consistent speed. But as soon as it got close enough, the creature turned around and caught it with its monsterous hands. The pillar turned into rubble as it tightend its grip on the stone pillar. I quickly jumped from pillar to pillar until I got close enough to my opponent. My opponent charged toward me with its hand clenched into a large fist. Before it struck I forced strength into my legs as I jumped into the air and saw the creature hit air as I landed on its back. As I saw its collasal hand reaching toward me I tried to find something to hold before settleing for some metal shaft. As its hand grabed me, it did a quick flinging motion, sending me flying through the air at a moderate speed. When I landed on the ground I still felt the metal shaft in my hands. As I looked down at my hands I was shocked to find out that I am holding the weapon it twirled and put away when I first encountered my opponent. I looked at the weapons blade, seeing my own reflection. Then I looked at my opponent. It had a shocked and annoyed look on its face. I laughed as I walked toward my opponent, twirling the bladed weapon and getting ready for whatever tricks my opponent has left.

Annoying, yes. Fatal, no.
Magus decided to quit playing and grab his scythe, while charging at this pest. While dashing, he heard a few drop ships from Weyland- Yutani.
he had to move fast, for they will not lock him up again.
Magus jumped and grabbed Ryanwethy's head, and tossed him in the air.

After launching his opponent, magus severed his prey's hand with the small blade, but accidentally steps on it, unleashes a barrage of what no-one could understands, but might just be curses. While swearing, maybe, he drops his scythe.
Magus has underestimated his prey...

Zozobra, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

Zozobra jumps in from nowhere, snap kicks Magus backwards a few feet, grabs his scythe, and slices his arms off. he glares at Ryanwethy and says, "you know what to do", and vanishes, leaving the scythe standing in front of ryan.

With my only hand, I picked the scythe and sliced and desroyed the device that caused the creature to regenerate. I then proceded to slash my opponent's chest. I was ready to strike the finishing blow until I heard the sounds of pistols going off. I turned my head to see two synthetics standing side by side, armed with pistols. Since they didn't send any humans in, I could tell that whoever is in charge decided to send in synthetics to check if the area is secure. Since these weren't combat synthetics, I could tell that the battle would be in my favor. I pounced on the synthetic on the left, I proceded to rip its head off. I felt the pain of three bullets sinking into my side. I used the sycthe to slice the other synthetic in two. I turned to face my opponent only to find a trail of blood leading into the feild of pillars. I followed the trail of blood. When it ended I found my opponent with its back up against a pillar. It was grunting heavily and angirly. I had to finish this quick before the marines would begin to storm the building.

Magus kicks out his modified plasmacasters and blasts the synthetics out. his vision starts to fade, and feels weakened from battle. soon, he faints.

I looked down at my opponent, it was on the ground breathing slowly. I raised the scythe above my head and decapitated my opponent. Soon the pillars began to crumble and lava cooled and hardened. I could hear the sound of marines storming the area. With the scythe in my hand I managed to evacuate the area before the marines could find me. I looked at the scythe's blood covered blade and saw my reflection, remembering the battle that took place.

END

DasHydra, Xenomorph, 13 years ago

RIP Zozobra

w8.....WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?