Anouncement regarding the RPG! .:READ THIS!:.

Peterson, Human, 15 years ago

I swear to god the next person who bitches in the RPG will be banned without warning! I do not want this RPG being turned to shit because you people think its funny to argue about pointless shit! This is My RPG! MINE!!! I TOOK THE TIME TO CREATE IT! DO NOT MAKE ME CLOSE IT DOWN! CONSIDER THIS YOUR WARNING! NEXT TIME ITS REMOVAL FROM THE RPG!

TDN, Human, 15 years ago

If you're refering to the the "arguments" between me and WY, it's not a real argument. I was simply trying to keep in character with my persona that I play in these RPGs. In reality I have to grudges against anyone nor do i wish to start any real arguments at all, so please don't misunderstand. This is all just to add a bit more plot drama. But if you insist, I guess I'll stop.

Negitive i was refearing to the accusations between Riot and Gene making totaly of topic random comments. But what your doing i dont care about TDN thanks for checking in though!

Atin_Fordo, Human, 15 years ago

Sorry. This here's my fault.

I made my post, grudgingly, and then talked to Gene (And Riot, too) on MSN about how I thought Saysell's post involved a lot of godmodding, where they agreed and proceeded to make comments on it. I started it unintentionally, so you can blame me for this.

Again, my apologies.

Its fine bro just watch it.

I am no longer participating in the RPG but instead will be moderating it, thanks and enjoy the RPG!

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

Anita_Cafall

Can you put that name in and take out Edward_fletcher, since he is unable to participate. I dont see why the person can't join, since it wont' mess anything up. Just would keep it going. But hey, thats just my thought.

Points: I have talked with the staff, and they have come to the decision not to award points. The staff has come to the decision the only rpgs points will be awarded for is RPGs started by Mods or admins. I would like to remind you all that this site is not about its RPGs, but about the franchise. Thank you and sorry for this news for those of you who only wanted to do this rpg for the points.

-Bloo-, Human, 15 years ago

That's nothing big (for me, at least). I wasn't sure how many points I'd be awarded, and even though it wouldn't be a lot, I wouldn't want to pass my leader.

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

Soupe peeps, since peterson supposedly left the site, i'm gonna be watching over this RPG for some time.