AlienXeno V.S ThePredator13

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Ok guys one of you can start it off, good game to both of you (AX Try not to incorperate me into the story)

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Ok lets have some rules

1: no fighting until the second or third page so we can get a story down

2: fatal blows need to take at least three posts and giving your oppenet a chance to get out

3: No heavy damage until the fight has advanced at least two pages

4: Don't ignore damage done, try to give a notice before you batman ( ie. you have to leave for the night or need to take a break ect.)

5: use the sites rules

6: Have Fun!!!

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

ire you can start.

so you want ire or thepredator13

well i just called you ire for short as a nickname.but you can choose which one you are.

i dont care you pick

i would go with ire.

ok

Ire snaked her head out of the cave in which she had been living for that last couple of days, LV-321 was having a cold streak as of late and she did not want to be outside but massive hunger pains drove her forward and out into the cold snow, soon the artic winds embraced her, she used her pheromones to detect a small human colony off to the west... a posible all you can eat meal. Her slivery black body moved among the drifts like a phantom, she shifted and turned moving down a small tunnel and finally up a vent shaft into the complex. Unlike the outside this place was warm, she would have to tell her queen about this a perfect fortress.

alienxeno was captured in the base and he was getting tortured.
suddenly a doctor came in screaming:you shall not do this.
i will not allow it!alienxeno looked at the doctor.
doctor:if you let away that virus you can kill all of us.
commander:and what will you do about it?
doctor:i have been carring for a xeno that i will release if i have to.
commander:who says he will obay you?its a monster!
doctor:........i know it will.
commander:we will also kill the xenomorph if we release the v project.

the doctor released alienxeno and alienxeno killed the commander.
then he looked at the doctor saying:........thank you...

Ire smelled blood and moved through the vent, when she looked down marines were running torwards and area in the base, she twisted around a piller and finally came into this strange base, she turned her head and then followed the scent trail then somthing... another xeno. She turned heading down the hallway following the marines as the kicked in the lab door and started shooting. Damn the trigger happy basterds she muttered to herself before finally round the corner to see the squad and the xeno...

when the marines started shooting they hit the doctor who lost his arms.
doctor!alienxeno said.then he killed one soldier with his tail but the rest took him and used a knock out gas to make him uncousness.alienxeno fell asleep and they where able to catch him.alienxeno sensed a xeno in his sleep and hhe said:

run,hide,anything!they are to skilled for you alone.their weaponry is improved!.

Ire roared and took them all on it was somewhat suisidel but hey someone had to, and in the end the only one left standing was her. She clutched her shoulder it had an akward feeling in it as it was badly damaged she was just happy it was numb, she turned and looked at ax "what am i going to do with you" always the others are the ones to get in trouble she thought.

alienxeno said:well done.....

he was almost ready to fall asleep again but he gave the information that they would become alot stronger if they worked as a team.you can lead me to the hive you live in and i will hlp you with these guys.this is just a base.but there is a army of them.....then he was knock out again.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: Really sorry to inturrupt your game guys but Ire i fixed your sinature so it will be normal size, i hope you like it like this.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6531/iresig.jpg

iresig.jpg

Ire picked him up with her good shoulder and then carried him through the vents and finally out of the compond and through the snow lugging him slowly into a tunnel leading into an undergroud caven and moved him into a small room and layed him down.

hours later alienxeno awoke and he was healthy.now to find ire.she can help me and give me a mission.

Ire was curled up sleeping and rolled over asleep

when alienxeno saw ire asleep he left her asleep.if i wake her up...will she be mad?
alienxeno left her and started sleeping to.

Ire snorted and rolled over in her sleep right next to ax

(OOC) ... hello?