alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

yeah so.....what now?

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Ire woke up and looked over at ax who was still sleeping "wake up dream warrior" she snorted and nudged him awake

yeah....what is going on?are we gonna hunt for food?or are we gonna have kill some marines?

calm down down trigger happy. There's nothing coming yet and if you hungry you can hunt, i will not be your queen, so if you are hungry you can leave anytime to hunt but i am leaving this shelter so if you wish to come with me you must be back soon, those marines will be coming after us in full force, so we cant stay here.

okay.i will follow.those marines are hardcore.i dont like this....i can hunt for both of us okay?

Ire looked up at him, "I am fine, i can hunt for myself", she tried to get up but feel back down showing that her shoulder hadn't healed yet. She fought the urge to show pain and pulled herself to her feet. We should move now...

okay.alienxeno said:i have some questions.how did you find the base?i thought it would take a army to save me.....but you.....you have incredible strenght.and what is you past.you can tell me while getting the hell out.also i am here to protect the LV planets from krio.he is a clone but we say he is our brother.

" there are many types of warriors... one of which is a beserker, that is the catagory i fall in... it was not my path i chose but the one another chose for me, being a beserker my rage fuels me, or at least in my case thats the truth... why i found you was just by fate.... and my past is one i do not like to dicuss... you will have to prove your worth to me if you want to hear it" she turned and moved out a small opening in the top of the cave letting the artic air hit her fully.

okay.then he started running at full speed following ire.it is hard trying to understand the future.he said.i think....that all LV planets will be destroyed.if you disagree i dont care.the future is gonna be hard....

i show mercy like you have seen with the doctor......but you....you dont!pretty interestting.

she didn't move, then grabed him up by the neck, I dont know why i'm not ripping your throught out right now but stand down pest... whatever you're trying to prove it isn't working. Her words had bite to them but it seemed she had held back the full brunt of it, it was somthing she couldn't explain, no i dont show mercy because the enemy wont stop to even think about it and they'd behead you in an instant, most other aliens would leave you with a reminder of you idiocy, but i will just end this with a question, What are you trying to prove.

hehehehe.....slow down.....i have nothing to prove.also......the reason your not killing me is becuase you think that i know something you don't......am i right?anyway.....there is nothing to be afraid of...
i am not a softy like you think i would be.i don't think you could kill the destroyer....but if i am correct....you will do it once.and you won't leave....without knowing what i know......so you will have to gain my trust.but it does not matter if you don't want to know!also showing mercy is not foolish or weak.....ofcourse not.it means you have a feeling....a life....

she dropped him and turned her pheramones running wild with confusion, and other lesser emotions but one well one she did not want him to see, she twisted, fine i will earn your trust.

hehe....so people learn after all.
1:we have to get this planet a hive.and since you are the only female you should be queen.
2:we have to get rid of the marines.they have stronger weapons.however it will be hard to do that on our own.we need step one first.....also i saw in battle you are almost untouchable.
3:we have to invade earth and make it a xeno planet.

to gain my trust i think you should be able to prove yourself by doing killing a hunter.it will be hard but i am here to help.lets see what we got......

She sighed, if i must, she turned waited for him to get a scent, that pheramone it was showing again, damn you female wants she thought to herself.

alienxeno crawled faster and faster until finaly they where out of the cave.this is where we will make the hive but there is a yuatja close...okay?

ps:i will be down for a hour or maby 2

She nodded and moved quitly through the snow like a snake.

ps:i lied lol

alienxeno watched the hunter jump fromm tree to tree.

then the hunter used his xeno vision but the snow blocked it.

alienxeno said:kill him....but be quiet.

shews already on it and ended up sneaking up behind him and breaking his neck, he was young..., here take it she muttered tossing a human pistol to his dead body, she turned and walked off and back to ax... it's been done

a easy kill....i see that you have no time to wait....you must go for the kill.
well you have gained my trust.....we can now make a hive......

but...how... gf is off planet... she mutterred