Why?

solo_pred, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ok this just came to me, why do Preds hunt the xenomorphs to become blooded? Why not another alien species? There must be a reason that they choose the xeno's to kill, because there is other alien species from movies and stuff like that. The only thing i can think of is that the Xeno's dont use things like "ray guns" like the aliens from mars attacks and that they are fast.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

I thought that the reason was because they are the strongest species to hunt. They are super adaptable from host to enviroment. They can take traits from the other strongest creatures in the universe if they manage to facehug it(as seen in the predalien).
They even have damaging blood.

I guess they figure there is nothing more dangerous.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Because Predators refer to them as the "ultimate prey". Don't you remember from AVP?

solo_pred, Undefined, 16 years ago

yah you have a point black i want really thinking about the adaptable ness

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

They are the ultimate prey, bringing down even the most versatile and deadly species in the galaxy. We have seen that even a lone Drone can be more menacing than a lone lion or enraged gorilla, and not being mindless gives them more than an edge.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Haha... just imagine a lone drone having to face a raging gorilla and a lion... i mean... there`s not much to imagine... Predators hunt aliens and aliens hunt predators, that`s why it`s challanging for them.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Aliens don't exactly hunt Predators.. More like they are surviving from the Predators hunting them.

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

well if the aliens wernt the ones being hunted then what would avp be

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think you misunderstood what he said. He said they were hunting, they were surviving, not the other way around.

Nitras, Undefined, 16 years ago

The reason is because it even says so in the movie that they chose the xenomorphs because they were a compitant species meaning that they were worth wile, they are a strong species and i quote. " Now its all starting to make sense blah blah blah when they came they expected a sacrifice and they bred the ultimate prey" explained in AVP

Nitras, Undefined, 16 years ago

The aliens arent hunting the preds theyre just doing what everyone does in order to survive something else has to die and thats what the aliens did they weren hunting the preds they were just fighting back in order to survive