daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO - AVP anyone?

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

shame there is to many people in this world that discriminate people over the smallest of things

bug-4-sep.jpg

yeah, something, sadly i think, will never change.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

true and lets now talk about avp

predkillersig.bmp.jpg

Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

Yeah what did the Humans eat in Alien 3?

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

yep. on to avp. so whats the better starship?

nostromo
sulaco
auriga

*hopes this diverts attention*

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

humans? they ate ox. well, they were going to eat the ox that died in the special edition anyhow.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

no i have a better question what do we think will happen in avp2 the movie

predkillersig.bmp.jpg

corn bread

bug-4-sep.jpg

pred alien c carnage on the predator ship, crashes, somehow links back to a whle bunch of aliens, blood shed ensues.....

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Well, what I think is that the Predalien will eventually evolve into a drone and gets killed by a shot from 1000 plasma casters from the Yautjas in the spacecraft and the movie will end in about 5 minutes.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

that sounds a better film than the one pall anderson did

bug-4-sep.jpg

the predalien will kill the predators and then they will fall into a planet and a alien is on the ship and then preds appear and then a big fight on this planet

predkillersig.bmp.jpg

bug my email address in on my website go to my profile and go on the website it is there

predkillersig.bmp.jpg

Isn't it, bug?

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

alienhunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

ALL i now is that the queen is gonna proberly cut here self on a pipe or something under water it will leak onto the chain queen is free !

meanwhile predalien lurks up in the pipes of th pred ship secrectly kills about 17 preds then somehow makes the ship crash !

preds escape in the pods and land into the sea thinking there safe they return to the pymarid (the ship only got a few miles away!)
then millions of xenomorphs pour out the top of the pymarid like ants (turns out the queen swam back to the pymarid and started laying!)
meanwhile again lex informs everyone she can find of what happened loads of marines go to the pyramid to inspect it lex goes with them (a bit like aliens)

and eventually there is a giant battle against all the species!

alienhunter.jpg!

please join the

cool site

shadowseekers

alienhunter that really does sound that bad. nice idea sounds like a lot of action

Brian

Nah the Xenomoorph queen will be frozen and will never be seen ever again. But in AVP 10 these team of submarine ge*ks somehow went to Antarctica and found a frozen organism which is really the Xenomorph queen.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

alienhunter, Undefined, 19 years ago

ive got quadtrilogy wont let no one touch it (my precious) it has loads of extra footage 9 disks im so sad that i even am worried of putting in the dvd player for 2 long how sad am i! (dont answer that)
Then again if i keep it in mint condition it will be worth abit soon!
wont sell it though unless im skint and have no home or no dvd player!

i bought it for what i thought was cheap!

£35.99 !!!!!!!!!!!!

is that cheap or not?

runner.JPG