When will the next RPG be?

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

im just wondering when the next rpg will start.

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Dont know, My guess about a month maybe two.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
JOIN MY FORUM

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

no one really know except the RPG administrator. Katam only created the last RPG because he got permission (which on that note good job katam). anywho a rpg is usaully created after several months. so there might be one sometime this summer or maybe not. who knows there could be one at the end of the month (highly unlikly but whould be nice). but anywho it will come eventually. so just be a little patient. i promise it will come

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

im wondering because in the rules it says the next rpg will be in late january, is that just not updated or is the next rpg going to be January next year

oh haha well yea that kind of a running joke. it hasnt been updated and it has always added a bit of confusion. so no dont worry bout that there will probally be another rpg before january 2007

ok thanks. I hope that they do make an rpg at the end of this month.

please dont take that end of the month thing seriously i highly and mean highly doubt it. it takes time especially since the last leap of faith was on the verge of being the last one. lucky enough it went very well. so it is likly there will be another. but it will probally still be borderline to. if it doesnt go well there might never be another one. so it will be a while before another is produced. anywho when or if there is another it will be announced 2 to 3 weeks ahead of time

(by the way even though this is a little off topic i read your profile if you want to join a predator clan leave a clan request for either hunters moon or balatu in the clan request thread)

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes that date was about 2 months late. I got a tiny bit confused, and by the time I realized that it was on, about 8 pages of introductions and moving around had come it.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I read the most recent post on Katam's nicely done RPG and it should most likely be like somewhere before November or December. Eh, without any confusion, I was a guest various times on here. I had finally decided to join. Kind of weird, though... (sorry to get off topic)

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

yes katam have don Great work on rpg katam tel next rpg 10 times better than frist rpg to make rpg you need one of mods nice meet new pll on avp 2 site

in space no one can Hear you scream