gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

The smell, the taste, the over all feeling of partying was a new sensation to her, and him...

But it was the smell that got to her. The smell of the white powder that Concretehunter had said was, oh hang on, cocaine I think. Ya, that is it. He just walked up, said, "Try some cocaine you two fucked up freaks." And just threw some onto my body. Next thing I know, I am sitting at a table, trying to smell the color nine. And trying to taste the number blue. It didn't taste to good, like a booky taste, like how a clock tasted.

"Having fun?"

She turned around to see badapple.

"Wait a minute, did you just talk?"

"Ya, and so did you."

"HOLY SHIT!! I did!! .......Why?"

"Must be all this party power."

"Ok, well see ya around."

"See ya, maybe you should go socialize, and not smell numbers."

Taking his advice she walked around. Noticing that everyone was there. From a Xenomorph that had a short conversation with DD to shockwave eating some shrooms then standing on a table and declaring loudly, "I SHALL BECOME THE NEXT ONE! I SHALL BECOME THE KING!! AFTER ALL, THEY DO EXIST, AND ARE REAL!!" God, fucking idiot, but luckily he didn't last long, Bloo knocked him off and shat in his mouth while screaming, "TAKE IT ALL BITCH!!"

Then there was the weird group. The people who just transformed into wolves, and magically made things appear out of no where. They were saying something about love, and relationships. Pfft, who needs those when you have two people living inside your head, it is already like you are your own married couple.

Then apparently concretehunter was giving out more of his "cocaine" because he threw some more at me, and next thing I know I am passed out with people talking about a great battle that had ensued.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

(I'll probably add to this tomorrow if I'm not busy)

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Sweet Jesus that is some of the most hilarious stuff I've ever read. Keep going with it!

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

So i was sittin dere

And I was sittin wit all dem assholes on my delicius booty.

Darkloonius was eatin humans

And bloo was an anal probe

And sonic was going fast

While deathdroop.

It was intence

So I went to shockwave

And fed him to Darloonius

And she cried

And I told deathdrop that sonic wasn't fast as the flash

So sonic had diarriea.

I told Deafdroop his frunds dont love hum

So he died

A told bloo he had no penus

So then i was a genital

The.end

Exupt it wasunt

Pecause then I sexed it all

With my face

Becase scienx

For NARNIA

Shit ass tits motgerduker

Son of a bitch

WHO WUS FOOOOOOONNEEEEEE

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Deathdrop, That is the single greatest post on this website I've ever seen. Words cannot describe it.

I love you guys ;_;

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I'd leave.

No but really if it were our "characters" then obviously they'd fight, I doubt a civilized conversation would arise with Preds, Aliens, and Humans in there.

But no seriously what would Hunter Predator do? (I miss my username having a space in the middle instead of an underscore) um... well probably cloak and pick people off amongst the chaos so as he isn't at as big of a risk for damage, also that way once there is only a few left he'd be the least tired or worn down and therefore have the better advantage. let's face it, in one big room? Aliens don't have a great chance, and Humans aren't far behind. It would most likely be Yautja remaining. None of these species are meant for this kind of deal. AvP is 100% about hunting and stalking, so head-on one-room Brawls isn't any of their type but honestly... I want to do this in an AvP game so damn bad... That would be awesome...

Btw... can i give some points to Deathdrop? just saying... that was awesome...

I like this topic.

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

hehe, game freaks was funny , im guessing when he meant shrooms he ment drugs lol. But i cant be the king of the xenomorphs tell I beat my rival UX :/

edit: what would happen if shockwave met UX in that room

Ux: Wasssssaaaa!

Shockwave:What the fuck!

UX: Bitch!

Shockwave: I dont give a damn your just a pile of shit!

UX: GOD FUCK!!!

Shockwave: low it up your ass >:)

UX: in other words..you suck!

Shockwave: shut the fuck up (shockwave grabs concretehunter)
(shockwave activats concretehunter's self destruct device)

UX,Shockwave, concretehunter: W.....T.....F!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

krio, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

i would become the mightiest character and kill you by licking my fingers boi!

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Alright, so I haven't actually been working on a response story.

But this shit will come, and it'll come hard.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

thats wat ur mom said lol

If this thing ends up becoming a mini-RPG, I will laugh my ass off.

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

He pulled up to the sidewalk in his smog sputtering golf-cart, he hopped out brushing a leaf off the autobot sticker on the hood(do golf-carts have hoods?) The house looked ok, a couple pink flamingos on the lawn, otherwise a nice house. The front door opened as he reached the front steps.

A drunk xeno stumbled out and tripped over a garden gnome into the bushes. He poked his head through the doorway, he recognized some of the more prominent people right off, Bloo, DD, ConcreteHunter and so on.
It was hard to hear over all the different music playing in the room, Metal in one corner pop in another(god I hate pop.) He grabbed a bowl of pringles and a glass of punch. He shoved a drunk human out of the armchair in front of the TV, it was a comfy chair,

He was still a little hungry after the pringles, and behold! A tasty treat just happened to be sitting on the coffee table next to the armchair in front of the TV!
"Hey, mushrooms!" he said as he downed the zip-lock full of fungus, what he didn't know was that they were hallucinogenic mushrooms left by shockwave.

Half Hour Later:
fractals! everywhere! He cuddled a huge marshmallow that slowly sang "Doctor Love" to him.

Three Hours Later:
He slowly woke as someone fell on him and his Love-Mallow. His bloodshot eyes fluttered open, he screamed. His love-mallow turned out to be Bloo. Concrete and DD both Glared at him as he put his head under the faucet.
"What a whore" they said in unison.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

This is my new favorite thread.

BLOO. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, BLOO.

GODDAMMIT BLOO. YOU THINK THIS IS SOME SHIT YOU CAN SOLVE WITH HAND-PUPPETS AND A NICE SMILE?

GET YOUR HEAD IN THE MOTHERFUCKING GAME, BLOO.

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

And in other news a crazy sock puppet killer has plagued dunkin doughnuts with another message, you better stop feeding bloo those green eggs and ham you jerks!!!!!.
As we were interviewing a local racoon, cystic popped out a man hole and ate a local hippy!!
Cystic had this to say "Woah my hands..... there huge, they can touch anything!!!...except for themselves,..woah" upon touch his hands together Cystic was immediatley punched in the face by Deathdrop who screamed this is my money and i want it now!!!!
With the on going burger wars many yauj, xeno and humans have been caught in the fray mainly caught between two buns with facehugger filets and pred dreds hold the brain matter.
Cystic then rode off into the sunset on the back of ron burgundy

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

This night was turning out to be one hell of a ride. At least, it was for Bloo. His slutty cousin, Blow, showed up and was masquerading around as him, which no one else seems to notice judging by everyone else’s posts. This is both good and bad. It’s good because, if he can get rid of her by the end of the night while pretending nothing’s wrong, he can just tell everyone that he was tripping major balls. But… It’s bad because how the fuck was he supposed to cover up the fact that Blow was trying to blow DD?

God fucking dammit.

Maybe tripping major balls made Bloo want to suck balls?

Both. Both is good. But that’s still pretty fucking gay of him. Not that it’s bad to be gay, but – fuck, social justice bloggers are gonna have a field day with this fucking post.

While Blow was busy fucking a garbage disposal to try and calm her sexual urges, Bloo made it to the room where all his douchebag friends were blasting fucking cool ranch sauce of all things.

“My comrades!”

The room fell silent, all except for the faint chink, chink of the clattering bottles in the garbage disposal area (as if someone was fucking the garbage disposoh wait). A few minutes passed. Shit, Bloo thought. Everyone was glaring at him, wondering what asshole had the nerve to interrupt such a heartfelt session of white sauce inhaling. I should’ve come up with a speech first…

Otang raised his hand. Bloo pointed at him until he stopped. Another five minutes passed.

“Hey, I feel like… I’m… I’m am sick.” It was Isejin. “I’m… gonna…” she unloaded a steaming pile of fuck all over Bloo’s lap.

“Motherfucker. Okay, from now on, your name is Sickfuck.”

“But I d-don’t am eat the drink and now today (today) I BLAFJSDFDFJDF

“VAGINAL WAFFLES.”

“I don’t like name”

“That’s too bad. You’re sick as fuck, ergo, Sickfuck. Go home.”

Trying to make her feel better, Bug-Hunt patted her back and spewed out the first words that came to mine. “Don’t worry, Iseijin – er, Sickfuck – at my age, I feel like a piece of shit!”

Bloo thought for a minute. “That – that’s good. From now on, you name is Shitpiece!”

Bug-Hunt died.

“Alright, now that that’s over – listen. LISTEN. Goddammit.” Deathdrop was trying to leave – thankfully, Pv2 was there blocking his way. They were probably talking about bullshit. “DD, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were trying to leave.”

“I… Have work in the morning?”

“There’s no post on Sundays.

“…You son of a bitch.” And then he ran out.

“Bloo!” yelled Donut. Oh shit, Donut. They haven’t spoken in years. That second tail of hers looked fine as hell, he thought. But now was not the time.

“Listen, I gotta go.”

“Can I help?”

“Sure.”

“What are we gonna do?”

“We gotta shut that fool down hardcore.” He lit a cigarette. “But be careful. He has an unorthodox way of killing.”

Donut stepped back. “How so?” She stepped forward again. And then to the right. Two hops this time. Cha cha real smooth.

“Well, he’s a big fan of Lil B, the Based God, and – well, you know how he eats nothing but wonton soup these days?”

“I dunno. I haven’t spoken to him in years, silly.” She did a girly thing and giggled, which really upset Bloo because of how inappropriately turned on he was.

“I’ve got the weirdest boner.”

“Go on?”

“Well, I would, but now’s not the right time to talk sex, but if you want we could – “

“No, I mean about the wonton soup.” Bloo hopped once this time, embarrassed, but then she coughed up blood, which meant absolutely nothing.

“Oh. Well, in Lil B’s song – “Wonton Soup” – he… he, um…”

One of Donut’s tails wrapped around Bloo’s fiddling fingers and finely foraged them. (which doesn’t make any sense but it’s an alliteration)

“First, he parks yo’ car…”
“And…?”

“…And then he fucks yo’ bitch.”

Donut fainted for a second. And then she reached into her purse, which is weird ‘cause she’s a Xenomorph. Yes, we’re all still playing as our RPG characters. That didn’t stop being a thing.

“Swiggity swag, what’s in the bag?”

Concrete Hunter leaned forward. Or backward. I don’t know where he was in correlation with my position. Haha, position. Butt sex.

“Is it an overused joke?”

“Bitch, it might be.” Donut backhanded Concrete Hunter, which sent him into a frenzy about Rohan, or something.

And then some more stuff happened, and the next post happened, and then

Tuand9, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

I would hide well try to XD

^I'd catch you and eat your innards.

^That was scary and to the point.

Figured I'd be honest :P

Honesty is always good, and sometimes scary and sympathy pain causing :)