Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

if you actually sit there & watch, you'll see that the floating mines move in a pattern, & have large spaces between each group of them. Watch closely & work out the pattern, then run through & stop, then let the next wavw of mines continue on with their set pattern, then run through again.

thorndesignssig.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

I did. i dont know about anyone else. It is all because of some words my brother told me.

"when playing a video game look around very carefuly for any hidden things. Especially during puzzels or confusing parts in the game, just think of ways to get past it............concentrate"

Well i was kinda little when he told me that, i had only had my PS2 for half a year. Those arent his exact words anyway, but to sum it up^.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Patterns are too complicated. Just try to jump over the floating mines. Worked for me.

Mishmufsig.jpg

scar774, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol ok, well my only problem is that if even 1 touches me i'll probly die cuz usually by then i only have like20-30 health left.

Oh and i re-downloaded the AVP2 online demo, if anyone wants to play with me i'll be here waiting to here from ya...

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA scar774.png

src=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f259/ezgraphic/scarsig.jpg>

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hahaha... Ermm, ignore that laugh.

I was called a puzzle master by my friends because I was one of the best at the Legend of Zelda games, which most of you probably know have challenging puzzles, temples and guidelines that can confuse, frustrate, and even make you lost your temper with, which the things usually take over an hour or so if it's the first time you're doing it.

But now, I'm just someone who's really good at them, I'm not a master - never was - icon_biggrin.gif.

I used the spear gun and carefully planned what I did, watching out for any attacks from the sides. If I had enough health, I'de run through the thing like a crazy mother f*cker and hope that something waiting for me at the end wasn't going to kill me. icon_biggrin.gif

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."