-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Same here. I really hope a sequel (or prequel) comes out, possibly with free-roam, going to different locations by going on something to show a sequence of the Predator riding something to go somewhere (like, for instance, Sonic Adventure or Final Fantasy IX).

Meh... Arcade Versions, I love playing them from time to time, never all day. Heheh, hmm... Well, for some A/P arcade games, you would usually need the emulator and game file, but I don't know - I haven't done it myself.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

What console do you want the cheats from.

868194_1.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

no I'm not Blackie, 16 ain't young, lol.

(& for those who were wondering, I run the game on an emulator called MAME, although I had a copy of it given to me on disc by someone.)

thorndesignssig.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Black, it's both but it's a fish to me 'cos I'm a Finn lol

new-Predess-sig.jpg

scar774, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ok i finally whooped Sink the Shipment, And i beat a buncha other levels and now i'm stuck on Escape. I dont think that i'll be getting tired of the game seeing as how i only rented it so i wont be able to play it during every free moment of my life. I think cheats are good for some people and not for others. Some people like a good challenge, whereas other people wanna be able to have all the cool stuff so they can run in and murder everything and just punch in a code real quick whenever there health or ammo gets low, But the only problem with cheats is that it gets boring much faster then it normally would. after a little while of using cheats you'll either end up not playing it at all, or end up going through without cheats anyway.

Oh and i saw someone say that they were sorry to hear about my grandmother dieing. Its ok, it was almost 8 months ago so its long passed, but thankyou anyway.

EDIT: ok, I think i might join Balatu, but first i need to know what weapons we can use, because i need to be sure about that, its ok if i cant use a scyth, but i would like some stuff like Maul and gaive which i dont remember being in the movies, but idk, i just would like a list please.

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA scar774.png

src=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f259/ezgraphic/scarsig.jpg>

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

(about your grandma dieing thing: that was me dude)

also there was a topic for suggestions of weapons to be used in the rpgs. but i cant find it.

new-Black-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Ah, i thought it was you, i just couldnt go to the page while i was typing in the post so i couldnt remember.

I'll try to look for the topic, and see what it says, thanks for lettin me know.

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, list of Pred weapon usage can be found in the RPG chat topic, the first post (which Stalker made). Only if we're on the same page here.

EDIT: Oh sh*t, I see what you guys mean - it ain't there anymore. Honest mistake, people.
00Bloo_sig02.png

We have to use the same weaps in balatu as everyone else m8. Although if ur interested in re-joining, make a post in the clan topic, although the doc is quite strict about who he lets in.

thorndesignssig.jpg

I guess Dave or someone deleted that topic. with the suggestions.

and Stalk you sound like a broken record. lmao just kidding. Doc is strict but in a good way.

new-Black-sig.jpg

The furby in my sig is watching you!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.
<--Click it

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well even though i didn't say this earlier i'm sayin it now, lol. well i'd like to say "nice to meet ya scar774, and welcom back!"

i already beat the game, i got all the upgrades (weapons, armor, everything) in just 2 days without the cheats. the thing is that i already beat the game but then my memory was damaged and i had to start all over, it was frustrating but worth it. the hardes levels for me were: "Escape", and "Rescue". oh and it was on my XBOX.

(oh BW i like the "Evil Furby" it's pretty cool!)

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!---Forum Rules---

Well its nice to meet you all.

I Found a list of weapons on the rules page but it was small, i think that each pred should have like there 1 special weapon to pick from a list of like: Scyth, Maul, Katana, Gaive, and some other things and the one you pick is acid proof and like your main weapon. just an idea though. but the list is tiny, it dosnt really allow any kind of uniquness between diferent people.

I think the mods are taking the suggestions into consideration. even though that topic was for use in the rpg and others to come. but the recent rpg started before it could be put into action. i guess...........just what i think.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

yeah I spose I probably did repeat myself a fair bit too many times, lol

thorndesignssig.jpg

lol. Atleast you got the message across. noone that looks at this topic will miss it.

new-Black-sig.jpg

Ok, now i am on ten Thousand Ways to Die. the freakin snipers and missle guys keep bringing my health really low and then i get killed, and it really sucks cuz they can see me when i'm cloaked.

EDIT: oh and a question about the sacraficial blade in the RPG, is that automatically acid proof?

use the vision mode to where you can see the bombs. stay back and use first person to zoom in and shoot bombs with your speargun. when all those are gone, run forward and hope the ones floating and rotating in the air dont hit you.
if you are out of speargun ammo, use a smartdisk.

new-Black-sig.jpg

Heheheh... Ten-thousand ways to die... my favorite level. Keep on going through the level with caution, and if you die, well, you already know what to do when the time comes so you don't die. And be as sneaky and as violent as you can be. Those guys don't give you mercy, you don't give them mercy is what I say.

Either that, or just go crazy and run around all day until you kill everybody.

00Bloo_sig02.png

Lol yeah, i got past the rocket guys and now i'm stuck at the part with the plasma bombs everywere.

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

wait u guys shot them with the speargun? i had to run, jump, and slowly walk right through them! d@mn! o well. its all in the past...for now.

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!---Forum Rules---