black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

good to hear.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

scar774, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah, well i gotta go, mum wants to play solitare to help her sleep lol and i needa keep trying to beat those freakin ullyses bots, cya tommorow!

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA scar774.png

src=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f259/ezgraphic/scarsig.jpg>

ARGH! ok so i finally beat level 2 last night and i beat like all these missions and now i'm on the one with the evil hookers and your at the docks and i cant figure out what to do with the vocal mimicry thing at the door! i use it and the door opens and the people come out and shoot me and i fail! what do i do?

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You gotta get back in Balatu *grabs on the leg* lol Seriously, welcome back, I hope I'll see you around more. Seemingly old good members are fading away and dissapearing, it's good to see some of them coming back.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

For the Predator concrete jungle level, What you do is instead of going right infront of the door, you jump on top of the crates near the door, target the vocial recognition thingy in first person, use the voical mimicry, then wait for the guards to leave before you go in.

By the way, nice to meet you.

Mishmufsig.jpg

Weeeeeell idk i wanna try out the humans, see how it goes and if i dont like it maybe they will let me leave and join back up with balatu.

As for the the level, i finally beat it, i sat on the crates and shot the guards with my Spear Gun. I <3 The Spear Gun!! I Finally figured out how to get on top of the building and get the upgraded one so now i kill almost everything with it.

Oh and nice to meet you too.

And 1 more thing about Balatu, i will join back up with them on 1 condition, They Gotta Let me use a Scyth!

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'll let you to use my pike, how about that? lol

hauki.jpg
This is the best weapon you'll ever get, ask Stalker! rofl He still have the scales imprinted on his cheeks.

But yes, I would gladly see you back in Balatu. Only problem is that I haven't seen Doc lately around here so I can't ask his opinnion. In the end it's your call, I'm just glad you're back.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

Lol, well its good to be back.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

m8, no offense, but the doc is real strict on who he brings in, & saying stuff like u'll only join back with us on one condition, lol, prolly ain't the sort of stuff he's gonna like.

thorndesignssig.jpg

WTF?! Predess...............I thought the pike was like a spiked club...............not a fish........LMAO!

new-Black-sig.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oh my god, Scar774 you are at "Skin The Shipment" That level has made many quit Playing Predator Concrete Jungle, It disables your cloak huh? Well once you get toward the end when the hooker walks to do the door and she says the password to get in, you have to target her and listen, she will say "Open Wide And Say Ahh" (hehe) then once she goes in, you have to target the key pad or w/e it is, and predd (SQUARE) or set w/e button it is to Vocal Mimicry if you have Xbox, then you will get in, but be ready for 2 really powerful chicks in there with like plasma guns. Gah I hate that level.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

I LOVED IT. It was so awesome for me because it tested my stealth skills. I have practiced many times. and most of the time I get out of that level without using a medicomp.

new-Black-sig.jpg

I honestly don't know what u guys are on about, CJ is child's play even at the Blooded difficulty level.

(& cheats are for pussies, lol)

thorndesignssig.jpg

Dont like cheats much. but for some reason i feel the need to use em, if they are available.
Blooded difficulty was easy. but sink the shipment is still fun.

"H0LY $H!T WHAT DID I SMOKE?!"- El Hongo

LMAO

new-Black-sig.jpg

The game was pretty easy. The thing that disappointed me the most was final boss.

Mishmufsig.jpg

I liked that one. was hard at first, but i beat him easily later on. Ending was cool. Lucretia looked crazy at the end.

new-Black-sig.jpg

How'd you install the arcade verison?

Mishmufsig.jpg

You still are young.........lol

Cj was good at the beginning. but now it is boring. i have found every upgrade.(health, bombs, weapons, etc.) and have every costume. i have done this on all 3 levels of difficulty. just boring now.

new-Black-sig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Nah. She was crazy even before that. icon_biggrin.gif

And if I haven't said before, nice to meet you Scar... Heh, the only time I use cheats is when I have beaten the game (completely) and is/or bored (have beaten the game completely). icon_biggrin.gif

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

CJ honestly bores the hell out of me now, lol, I can't play it for 5 mins without almost falling asleep from boredom. The best predator games are the AVP games for PC, & the AVP arcade game (which I have installed on my comp, been playing it all day, lol, brings back good memories of playing it in the arcade when I was young).

thorndesignssig.jpg