To Daveburg and the other mods (good idea)

scar774, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ok, well i had a great idea just now and that idea is: What if we had a Corporate Clan! that would be totally cool and we could be the people who are always trying to get aliens and study them, and we would always be getting in the way of the marines, which could lead to some conflicts within the RGPs! I would love to lead this clan if it is made, but you will choose who you want and who you see fit for the job. Well once again its just an idea so tell me whatcha think.

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA scar774.png

src=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f259/ezgraphic/scarsig.jpg>

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Not saying anything to crush your hopes, but all I heard that,"It's up to Praetorian. He's the one that makes the Clans, so he's the brain of it all."
It's a good idea, though, in MY oppinion, but just not wanting to crush your hopes, for telling you what I know, dude. -nods-

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wars are the Dread of Mothers

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yea would be cool to have a Alpha Draconis Enemy, But dont count on it happening,

I guess we could ask the mods if we could have Corporate NPC's. that would be cool.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hope it happens really i do but you have seen how many people are joining the Alpha Draconis. I really doubt that Praetorian will creat another human clan when the first one is not doing so good.

868194_1.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

the idea is reasonable enough, although it's the execution that will make this pretty much impossible. There is no use in starting up a second human clan when (not to take a stab at anyone) the first one is struggling to stay alive as it is. I can name off the top of my head about 3 or 4 members from AD who still come here, & that's about it. Just seems like a waste of time at this point in my opinion.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

stalker i disagree i hope for one more Human clan we two Human clan RPG wil more fun to play any one agree with me

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of shadow serpents try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

I agree with Stalker. Althought we normaly go by the movies and if I recall correctly the Corps are from the game I do actualy like this idea and may give the Marines a Human v Human fight which may be of some intrest.

Katam.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

scar774, Undefined, 17 years ago

Um why is the whole site on the page?

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA scar774.png

src=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f259/ezgraphic/scarsig.jpg>

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yo Sparks. Delete that stuff from your sig box. It is messing up the page.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

were all going to die ahhhhhhh

Voltage.jpg

like idea new human sound cool scar77 try mail p i hope dave like idea (super Great idea :) now i hope is new human is coming out

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream i am proud Warrior predalien of shadow serpents try take my head if can as trophy kainde Amedha Chiva

scar774 give p you idea i hope we two Human clans