BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

O.O

Sooooo the last page is just weird

I would like to join this rebellion! I have clicked on the topic and not posted long enough I wanna rebel I bored outta my mind!!!!

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 13 years ago

VIVA LA REBELLION!!!!!!!!

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hey Harpy you finnally joined the rebellion!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

IT IS YOUR DICK! IT IS YOUR DICK BECAUSE THE LORD WILLS IT! NOW BURN, BLASPHEMER, BURN!!!

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

I though you were going to change your sig War ? xD

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Are we rebelling against dicks now?

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

He better hurry before DeathWraith comes up with something.

ScaredWarrior, Yautja, 13 years ago

I wanna join the rebellion but first let me make up a song for my friend WarBlade:

"Charlie Chan was a hell of man he went through China with his shit in his hand. He had five women against the wall a bet you five dollars that he fucked'em all! He fucked'em long he fucked'em hard he fucked'em till his shit got sore he went to the doctor and the doctor said."Sorry Charlie your dick is dead." He said."Doctor doctor doctor it can't be true!" Yes sir Charlie your balls are too!"

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

THERE ARE YOU HAPPY NOW I CHANGED THE DMAN SIG THERE SEE SEE SEE DAMNIT?!?!?!"

I HOPE ONE YoU POSTS ON MY SKULL SO I CAN KICK YOUR ASS!

SCAREDHUNTER I'M GONNA KILL YOU YOU BETTER SLEEP WITH BOTH YOUR EYES OPEN AND HEAVILY ARMED MAN YOUR ASS IS GRASS AND I'M THE CAR PARKED ON IT!!!!

WarriorBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

I forgot my password damn it. Oh but I have another great song for my friend:

"Dick on the ground dick on the ground looking like a fool with your dick on the ground! It's supposed to be hard whip it out watch get hard looking like a fool with your dick on the ground!

WarBlade, Yautja, 13 years ago

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and fuck you!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

"YOUR ASS IS GRASS AND I'M THE CAR PARKED ON IT!!!!"

Sounds like homosexuality to me. BURN, HOMOSEXUAL BLASPHEMER, BURN!!!! THE HCTHRARANKPK GRAND INQUISITOR COMMANDS YOU!!!

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

xD
ROFL

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

That's enough.