the queens restraints

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

ok, we all know the aliens have acid for blood, and that with the help of the xenomorph brood, the quuen used her own acid blood to break free of hher chains. question is, if the chains weren't acid proof - how did the predators pierce the queens cowl without the chains melting in the first place?

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Hmmm, thinking about Aliens.

clonessig.bmp.jpg

nothing wrong with that my son, i'm normally down the pub with my woman so thats killing two birds with one stone....

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Ohh, alright, you have such an extended vocabulary. I only have one thing in mind, women and beer!

clonessig.bmp.jpg

a word some would use to describe her royal crown or abstract dome she has.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

What's a cowl?

clonessig.bmp.jpg

i was thinking that they may have coated part of the chains in an acid proof solution of some sort and then hammered the nails in so to speak..

(in the novel, scar cuts out an aliens inner jaw and covers it in an acid proof liquid before he hangs it off his belt.)

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

god point dave i think they used some acid proof metal only on the parts that were in her as i dont think they thought the queen might get her hive to burn the rest of the chains

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

its just alien resurrection and avp i dont really like, the first three alien films were fantastic. plus, i did A-level film studies so picking apart movies is knda like second nature to me.....

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

But what if it was done on purpose? Make the chains weak so there's a higher possibility that the Queen WILL escape and make the hunt more perilous. For Predators it'll act like a countdown; the drones would have eventually freed her, the Predator's trial would have been to keep that from happening and see who gets to the Queen first.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

AlphaAlienHunter, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Well, if they did acid-proof part of the chains, why be so stupid as to not acid proof all of the chains? Could they possibly have done this on purpose as some sort of fail safe if the preds somehow couldn't use their self destruct systemm? like "If we go down, Your planets gonna go down too"???

Shibby!

oh. hmm. good point. darn. you notice every little thing in the films. I think if you didnt try to dismantle every film.. then you would enjoy them more.

Here... Take it!

again, another good theory, the higest amount of kills could relate back to perhaps which clan a predator will join or something along those lines....

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Thanks. Ok then, so how about if it was done on purpose so instead of the Predators trying to get to the Queen, they have to PREVENT the drones from reaching her. The rite of passage is completed when a Predator kills a drone but that doesn't mean the trial is over; they would have to get rid of all the drones too before they would free her. I don't know, maybe as a side note the more drones they killed the more prestige they recieved? I dunno.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

interesting theory there, quite original, not to be picky though but the predators rites of passage is complete once they have killed a sigle drone. still, its a very unique take on things, good to see people pushing past the outer logic of the movies.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

its repitition i guess, like a small child, if it sticks its hand in fire it'll know never to do it again.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

ash, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

well i mean that they learn quickly dont they, from there mistakes and i just thought how do they become so smart

shadowserpentssig.jpg

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join my clan

the aliens have always been smart.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

ash, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

how come the aliens are so intelligent btw cos im curious to know???

shadowserpentssig.jpg

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join my clan

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

gets u a better grade so to say they also get judged on technique so the more light based weapon kills earns more respect an higher class in ur clan and even detemines ur first soft meat hunt

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Maybe the chains werent in all the way inside the queen maybe the chains were just imbedded in a layer of her thick skin.

~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~