nostromo, Undefined, 17 years ago

and the aliens are like runners! there supposed to be like 6ft tall. and lex got the marking for killin 1 alien. but theres one thing that made good in the world.......really cool action figures!

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 17 years ago

And how one alien killed three predaotrs that was ok but since theres only THREE! predators {not that a alien couldnt kill 2 predators in like 5 mins but its so unlikly

CuteFaceHuggerJPEG-2.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive
RUNNERS ROCK!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I understand weaponx, but when I say non-canon in comics, I mean useless junk like Ape Aliens and the works. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I actually like the comics, but if they make no sense, I hate them. The only [insert animal here]-Alien I like is the Dog-Alien.

And to reply to your acid-proof armor, no, the armor isn't supposed to be acid-proof. They are going on a blooding ritual which may result in if they live or not, not a play time sort of thing where they are virtually invincible to the Alien's only way of attacking from range, and possibly close-range too, depending on how the Alien is injured.

Celtic's armor/wrist blades melted because of this very reason.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Another thing that I didn't like about the movie, and this is a small thing, is that, other than Celtic, Chopper, and the elder,all the predators had the same mask. It's like Paul Anderson was too lazy to think of any other original masks.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.