RPG SIGN-UPs (closed)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

Please don't post in this thread unless you plan on participating, and please post only once. We want to keep this topic as uncluttered as possible. The date's not set, but I'm shooting for some time this week.

All we need is a confirmation that you'll be participating and some general info about the character you're playing. The other topic will be used as a general information topic, so if you have any questions, please post them there.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'm in. I'm gonna play as my Praetorian from Litany of Fire.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

I Tawganator the King of the Drones will also be participating in this event.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'll have Drone take the stand.

Also, nothing in PoN is cannon to my character, because I had this massive plan that involved way too much was way too ambitious that time. I'll try to be "special" without doing joker shit and willl do my best to make a real xenomorph.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

eh, I'll join in

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

DIS guy is in

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Beam me up Scotty!

I'm in.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'll join. I'll play that guy from that one TV show.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Ofcourse I'm in.

krio, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'm in.

Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

Im in

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

Well despite a long absence in the last RPG due to a head injury and subsequent metal distress I will, thankfully, be able to participate in this RPG.

Hanei, Yautja, 9 years ago

I plan to participate in the rpg as much as possible, since I'm returning after possibly two years' absence

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'm in (I'll also see if SuperSonicman would care to join)

Peterson, Yautja, 9 years ago

eh fuck it what the hell ill join i suppose.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

Last chance to join, everyone...

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Sure thing

Gaunt, Yautja, 9 years ago

Well considering all things, I'll put myself down and do my best to try and participate. Better to try then miss out (regardless of my lackluster history with writing and other mainstream RPG's).

Count me in, please.