krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

Okay.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

I need to change my characters skin pattern to something else, of course Yautja do that on occasion don't they?

Edit: I've been toying around with the idea of a very red skin color, not orange like the city hunter but lots of real reds, on the darker side too, what do you guys think of that? And any suggestions would be appreciated.

Wristbracer12, Yautja, 10 years ago

Name-Bracer
age-100
height-average
weight:20 ibs
description:Has a great way of hunting and creates trophies from the body of his victims Eyes are Gun-powder black bio mask Pure black scar from shoulder to leg and mandibles are slightly larger then average
Bio-raised on Yautja prime abandoned by parents taught to fight from the first time he could walk got a scar from a research area on a xeno planet has always fought for what was right and is less agressive then most

XenoX27, Yautja, 10 years ago

Urm My Xenomorph has a really long back story do you mind if I post it here. I just wanna ask because it's really long.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

I wish I could find the red xeno character that I wrote one time.

XenoX27, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'mma post this long story idk if anyone will actually read it though...

Name: X-27 (Xenomorph specimen 27)
Height: 5' 6"
weight: 240 lbs
Host: Komodo dragon.
Color: A dark black with a slight blue tinge. She has a acidic green Carapace on her head, and the blade on her tail is translucent, showing the toxin inside the blade, which is also green. She has patches of green on her arms, legs, and on the spouts that protrude from her back.

Story: Specimen X-27 is one of 43 eggs that were taken to a human compound. This compound was not on Earth. They figured it would be much safer not to birth Xenomorphs on their home planet in case of escapees. Specimens 1-5, and 28-40 were human hosts, though the humans were not fully informed on what they were volunteering for. Xenomorphs 6-15 were canine hosts, 16-21 were serpent hosts, 22-26 were bear host, (the largest of all the xenomorphs) 27 was the only Komodo dragon host. the three remaining eggs hatched before a host chosen by the scientists were introduced, however, rats that had stowed away and made it to the compound were present in the room, and the facehuggers were able to latch onto them. (I have quick sketches of each result). Out of the 43 specimens, 10 servived. A queen was the main goal for these scientists, hence the excessive human hosts, but when they did not birth a queen, the incinerated most of them. Specimens, X12, X13, X19, X21 ,X27, X38, X39, X41, X42, and X43, were the ten survivors. They were kept to be nest builders.

A full 2 years had passed since the birth of the last Xenomorph eggs had hatched. X27 and the 9 other Xenomorphs were kept in lock down. With out the presence of a queen, the 10 had become rather independent, though it was instinct for them to work as a group, like a make shift hive, and even appoint a false queen. All the specimens were kept healthy, should the opportunity to birth a queen arise. Sure enough half a year later, the scientists were able to afford another egg gathering expedition. while getting ready for the trip, they got sloppy, leaving only two guards to watch over the holding cells. X21 sacrificed her left arm, using her acid blood to burn through her holding cell. quickly killing the human guards. X16-X21 are/were serpentine aliens, no legs and very short, almost useless arms. X21 used her blood to free the other 9 Xenomorphs.

After the initial escape from the cells, the 10 were easily undetected as they slithered through the compound. A Xenomorph's core body temperature will match it's surroundings. So heat sensors would prove useless. Though a Xenomorph is not the smartest species out there, they do have great learning skills, and can recognize situations. In this case, the 10 knew that if they killed off the humans, they would never make it off of the compound. Instead X27 gathered the group, then split them is pairs, pairing herself with X43. This was so they are not one mass of Xenomorphs, and less likely to get detected.

X27 gave each pair specific tasks. All the aliens had to find a way onto the ship. Knowing that if they seen, the scientists would cancel the mission. All had to remain unseen for the entire trip, not to mention learn how to use the hyper sleep beds. Thankfully Xeno's can learn from observation. As the scientists set the course X38 and X39 (human host) watched them closely from above, in the shadows. while other pairs kept an eye on other members of the crew. X27 and X43 (komodo dragon and rat hots) watched over the captain, and were responsible for warning others if he left the room by using sound waves that were silent to humans, and acted like echo location (head canon). X41 and X42 (rat host) were responsible for observing the hyper sleep room, and finding out how they worked. After the crew bedded down for the trip ahead, the aliens re grouped reporting their findings to X27. Using various gestures, clicks and other sounds as communication. Although physically showing each other proved the most effective. X27 seemed to be the appointed leader of the group, as the 10 seemed to report to her.

After observing the odd symbols on the hyper sleep beds, the Xeno's found the symbols (numbers) would repeat themselves over and over again. (59-00). They tinkered with an empty bed before realizing it was a human countdown system. counting down to when the humans were to wake up. With this information, the aliens were able to set their own wake up dates a day before the first human was to rise. Giving the Xenomorphs a chance to hide again. X27 was last to bed down, sharing a hyper sleep bed with X43 due to their smaller statures.

After a great deal of time, the Xenomorphs began waking up, one or two at a time. X27 woke up, finding that X43 had not made it through the sleep. She looked almost alive, and just sleeping , but when she was removed from the bed, the other Xen's found she had passed. As more Xenomorphs rose they found two others that had not made it through. leaving them with a total of 7. Each Xenomorph moved extremely slow at first. their core temperature had to heat up to room temperature. Finally the day camw where the crew was to wake up. All the Xenomorphs has already hidden themselves, along with the dead, and were waiting for the landing.

Finally, the ship descended. This planet was not the home world to the Xenomorphs, however it is a planet the aliens had infested, and was also the same planet the scientists had taken the first 43 eggs from. All 7 Xenomorphs quickly ambushed the crew. Easily killing the captain, and two other crew mates. Giving the rest of the crew a chance to put on oxygen suits and op[en the airlock to get out, however the 7 were quick to follow them. Leaping onto the survivors, using various attacks to destroy these humans who had kept them imprisoned and killed so many of there kin so brutally. Once outside the 7 were met by two Xenomorph drones who already inhabited this planet. When greeted by the drones, the initial encounter was rather hostile. X27 shouldered her way to the front of her group, her tail lashing angrily as she stood defensively. Both drones hesitated on attacking the group. One lifted it's head slightly, opening it's mouth slightly, tasting and taking in the scent of the new aliens. Turning to it's partner, seeming to converse with her. Confused, X27 too lifted her head to taste the scent of the native aliens, sensing a slight similarity in both the drones, and her own group. As tension died between the two groups, they joined each other. After getting to know the long lost kin, the two drones lead the 7 to the main hive to meet the queen.

That took FOREVER. hope you like it, and if anyone can tell me how to post my art, please let me know. ~X27

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

My bio is so old and bad. I'm gonna rewrite a simpler one soon.

Also, I might revert back to being a Praetorian, and restart my posts in the In-Character thread.

Specimen9, Yautja, 9 years ago

Name: specimen9 or 9
Species: xenomorph
Height: 7'
Weight: 250lbs
Color: dark blue almost black
Other: always worried for her brothers and sisters, obeys every command the queen makes,fights to protect the queen,love to hang out or taking breaks
Bio/history: 9 was born in the refinery where her sister 6 was born. She was also is one of the ones who was set free by six. Nine live in the hive worried about six when she when on her missions and about what the humans would do next. When the hive was burning to the ground nine and some other of her brothers and sister escape. Nine knew six was gone and the queen but she lived till there was a queen to obey to

HunkGenetic, Yautja, 9 years ago

nome: hunk genetic

species: xenomorph genetic

Homeworld: xenomorph prime ( LV-426)

Habitat: Anywhere

Diet: Strictly Carnivorous

Height: 7

color: Brown-Black-red-Metalic

Affiliation: xenomorphs

Notable facts:
Intelligence

Ability to learn quickly

Regeneration celular.

Heightened senses

Mutation celular

Exchange of spontaneous skin espontanea

ShadowYautja, Yautja, 9 years ago

NAME: Tuvak

FACTION:

SPECIES: yautja

Home world: yautja prime

HEIGHT: 8'5

WEIGHT: 170 (Medium build.)

EYES: Gold.

HAIR: Woven dreads.

SKIN: Pale white.

DISTINGUISHING MARKS: Scar above left eye and one going diagonally across his mandible.

STRENGTH: 7/10. Able to handle most humans and a few Xenomorphs.

DEXTERITY: 6/10. Fairly Maneuverable while in armor. Even without his armor, he's quicker than most Yuatja.

CONSTITUTION: 5/10. Having a strict diet and with an intense daily workout, he keeps his body well nourished physically and mentally.

INTELLIGENCE: 7/10.

WISDOM: 4/10. Able to analyze the battle and accesses the situation.

CHARISMA: 2/10. Mostly silent.

SKILLS: Skilled in both close and long distance combat, neutralizing his target with ease. Prefers stealth combat. Given enough information, he is able to infiltrate the most tightest facility. When in a firefight or engaging a xenomorph, he analyzes the situation and makes a quick decisive strike.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

When it comes to unarmed opponents or women and children, he follows the code of his clan. If his brothers are captured, he will try to help his brothers in need. When it comes to an dis honorable hunter, he doesn't hesitate to beat them to a bloody pulp. When enraged, he won't stop fighting till his opponents are beaten or till he dies. He has a soft spot towards women and children.

The other members of his clan try to get to participate in mindless activities, he often find another spot for solitude. If another clan members tries to state his dominance, he simply ignores the boastful hunter.

GEAR:

Bio Mask.
Cloaking Device
Vocal Mimicry
Med kit

Weapons:

Wrist Blades
Self Destruct device
Cloaking device

SHIP: The Scout Ship is a short range Yautja Spacecraft which is usually connected to a Mother Ship.

PETS:

PERSONALITY:

A lone hunter is the best to describe Tuvak. He finds humans to be interesting creatures and doesn't see them as a major threat. He studies them whenever he gets the chance to. He spends his time studying the his prey by reading books and on hunting trips. He keeps to himself, speaking whenever he needs to. When defending his honor, he fight to the bitter end. He often repays those who helped him, even if their humans. He feels that if a human is able to fight aside another hunter, then they are equal in his eyes.

BIOGRAPHY: The shadow hunter clan were a group of hunters that derived from the jungle hunter clan. This in particular often feuded with the hunter's moon, a rival clan. While on a family walk through the ancient ruins, his family was attacked by a band of bad blood yautjas. He managed to escape the dishonorable hunters by accidentally falling into a strong water current, where he drifted for miles. His boy was found unconscious and taken into the lair of the hunter's moon. Though they would've left the child to die, the clan saw potential in him and took him in. He was considered to be the outcast of their society. Now at the age of twenty one, he can final prove himself to his ancestors and to the hunter's moon, that he is worthy of the title "blooded".

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Now that the failure of a character I created in "Planes of Nightmares" is gone, I can work out he kinks. Anyway, I don't plan on writing out some bio sheet (I dislike them lol) but I feel like I need some feedback on my ideas for "Dronehive" in the future.

I plan on rebuilding her/it from the ground up, ignoring her current history as I feel it would be better for all of us. What I do plan on creating is a monster worthy of the ALIEN franchise (not saying I can. but I can dream). I have begun rereading mine and other's posts in the RP, specifically Bloo's, Firehunter', Darklioness' and WarAlien's. Looking back, I see several clear pro's (specifically at the beginning of the thread) and slightly more cons (unfortuanatly). I tried to clear them out, and came up with:

Pros:
-Not steriotypicall "joker"
-Unique
-A monster

Cons:
-Short posts
-Shifting POV
-No clear design
-Obscenely grand goals

With this, I feel like I can succesfully create my goal character.Please critique:

-A "thinker"not a "fighter"
-Inhuman
-Think a young child- not like the newborn, but compleately unaware and later uncaring of the damage it causes
-There's gonna be dark shit. Not for the sake of dark shit, but I'll make it good. Trust me.
-Think the second post in "PoN". The good one I did.
-I'm gonna try to write it in third person
-no homestuck. Sorry, but it wont fit
-no references at all, actually.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

Name: Tawganator

Height: 2.18m (7ft 2inch)

Race: Xenomorph (Drone)

Weight: 150kg (330 lb)

Appearance: Very dark brown with black blotches, thin body with elongated front limbs and hands. Bent and twisted dorsal spines and a bladed tail. Winkled and cracked in appearance domed head. Most teeth missing with only the canines remaining.

Additional Information: Tawganator was part of many experiments in his early development ranging from genetic manipulation and radiation based experimentation to brain tissue transplants. All of which has led to the development of two distinct characteristics in his "personality". The first being that he cannot control his intense hatred for humans to the point that he will even kill humans that have been impregnated by his hive. And the second is an ability that has not been seen among non "royal" Xenomorphs that lets him create a sort of sub-hive mind which he can force onto other Drones even sometimes those from a separate hive. Essentially allowing him to control them.